Judge Jeanine - It's ALL Ryan's fault

Ryan failed because Ryan FAILED to be a leader. It was his elected JOB to kill Obamacare. Some members of the GOP are also failures. They NEED fired at that is coming.

Donald Trump failed by endorsing the bill and inadequately negotiating support among his own party.

Trump's Chumps will never admit to themselves they were totally and utterly hoaxed by a New York limousine liberal Democrat.

Have the rubes figured out yet Trump never had a replacement bill? Have they finally figured out he lied to their faces?

Nope. They are still on their knees, fellating the huckster.

The dumb fucks went for the "bleev me" bullshit. Totally fell for it. All the way down the line.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Trump will now move on to giving the Democrats the big infrastructure spending they have been asking for all these years.

He said tax reform is next. Now the American people need to hold him accountable for closing the tax loopholes he benefited from for 20 years, and promised to close as president.

We have a Fake President who refuses to take responsibility for his failures and blames others.

You Chumps must be so proud of this cowardly piece of shit.

Ryan is Speaker for the next two years, nothing can be done till the next vote...

That's not the problem. Trump cultists are throwing Ryan under the bus for writing the bill, while refusing to acknowledge that Donald Trump endorsed the bill.

Not so, Ryan is not a Conservative. I fled the Ryan train when he showed his true colors. He came in and carried on like he was John Boehner.

We have a Fake President who refuses to take responsibility for his failures and blames others.

That's hilarious after eight years of Always Blaming Others Obama

Ryan failed because Ryan FAILED to be a leader. It was his elected JOB to kill Obamacare. Some members of the GOP are also failures. They NEED fired at that is coming.

Donald Trump failed by endorsing the bill and inadequately negotiating support among his own party.
Not his job... Speaker of the house has that within his purview.

FEEDING FRENZY!!!!!!!!!!

whitetip.gif

Thank you for admitting Trump is no different than Obama. It warms the cockles of my heart to hear one of Trump's Chumps finally admit that.

As far as I'm concerned O-care2.0 is over for now. There should be ramifications for Ryan this added to the litany of other transgressions (TPP, the budget, Trump sellout to top the list).

Thank you for admitting Trump is no different than Obama. It warms the cockles of my heart to hear one of Trump's Chumps finally admit that.
Not so much a Trump failure as a House leadership failure... Plenty of blame to go around on this...

Not his job... Speaker of the house has that within his purview.

Bullshit! When a politician campaigns on an issue and supports specific legislation, there is an incumbent responsibility to do everything possible to make it succeed.

Every former president worked hard to fulfill their campaign promises, and were held accountable when they failed. Donald Trump should be treated no differently.

Forum List

Back