Judge Jeanine - It's ALL Ryan's fault

Ryan never supported Trump, get your facts in line before looking like a fool

Not even relevant. Donald Trump supported Paul Ryan and the healthcare bill he streamlined. No one forced him.

You want to completely ignore the fact that Donald Trump got behind the bill 100%. No one is falling for it.

Observe how Paul Ryan is doing next Tuesday. ;)

He's done! He lied and it's got him.

The End.

We have a Fake President who refuses to take responsibility for his failures and blames others.

You Chumps must be so proud of this cowardly piece of shit.
Were you proud of obie? He did the same and you thought he was great.
That's a lie. I hated Obama, dipshit. Don't compound your defense of the New York huckster with more lies.
How is it a lie when obie spent eight fucking years blaming Bush for everything. A video maker on youtube. ATM's for fuck sakes. He spent his entire term blaming everyone else for his failures. Only now you you seem concerned about where the blame goes. That's pretty pathetic.

Actually, Ryan outsmarted Trump. Trump was too stupid to know that Ryan's healthcare plan was a Trojan Horse full of shit.
That Trojan horse sure looked a lot like obiecare didn't it?

Not according to AARP, AMA, American Hospital Association, American Cancer Society and about 50 other major health organizations. Don't you NaziCon clowns ever get tired of being morons?

Groups opposing the American Health Care Act
The people making a shitload of money off of obiecare didn't want to change the law. Color me fucking shocked.

Actually, Ryan outsmarted Trump. Trump was too stupid to know that Ryan's healthcare plan was a Trojan Horse full of shit.
That Trojan horse sure looked a lot like obiecare didn't it?

Not according to AARP, AMA, American Hospital Association, American Cancer Society and about 50 other major health organizations. Don't you NaziCon clowns ever get tired of being morons?

Groups opposing the American Health Care Act
The people making a shitload of money off of obiecare didn't want to change the law. Color me fucking shocked.

No, sparky, it was the House Freedom Caucus Teabaggers who refused to support Trumpcare - because it wasn't evil enough on old and poor people!

Haven't y'all learned anything... It's W's fault... always has bin & always will be...

Haven't y'all learned anything... It's W's fault... always has bin & always will be...
He still runs the world you know. Somehow during eight years of the floppy eared shit head it was Bush running things. For what the dems call the dumbest president of their life times he sure has a lot of control.

Man... I thought we were going to track the Bushs' through the Bilderbergs' and all. I haven't made the effort to think that deep on it though....

Donald Trump tweeted to the world that we should watch this dumb bitch, but she opens her disgusting commentary with a kill Ryan fest. She is blaming this 100% on Paul Ryan, and claiming that the president isn't accountable at all, having handled the situation with dignity and grace. :bang3:

Trump supporters want to pretend like Easy D didn't endorse and campaign for the bill. They are fully aware that if he is blamed for the failure of trumpcare with 37% approval (probably 32% now) and being under criminal investigation, that his entire future agenda will be jeopardized.

There are multiple congressional sources telling the media that Donald Trump never read the bill and couldn't understand anything about the most basic elements of healthcare during negotiations. Stop bullshitting around cultists! Trump fucked up and nobody is fooled!
You clown.
I am a Trump supporter and we all know he supported repeal and replace.
And he did handle the defeat with style and grace.

I am sorry, but to me...what happened was the Congress Critters had to Represent their constituents, you know, "We the People" of whom they Represent....

And for the first time in my lifetime, at least when old enough to remember, there has never been an uproar like the past couple of months with protesting, and Town Hall visiting...especially the town hall vocalization.

The movement is Strong, the resistance is strong....and actually meaningful...meaning, their Reps are listening...they are being forced to listen to their constituents for a change, whether they are those on the right, wanting O-Care repealed, or those on the left and right, wanting to keep their new found health care insurance.

I don't think Ryan did a good job...he messed up, big time....I just view it as God stupefying him....for the sake of good! :D Truly though, it was a hard thing to accomplish, and was rushed....

None of this is Trump's fault imo....sure he could have been better at reading the situation, but he didn't do it alone, I am certain Prebus agreed to it and maybe even Bannon agreed to it and his other close advisors....otherwise, WHY THE HECK would Trump agree to Ryan's health care plan and even go out and support it on his campaign trail....

Trump did NOT want to support it...you could tell by the vague way he was supporting it.....?

Why he made this decision is beyond me...but you can bet, it was not just Ryan, that talked him in to it....

maybe to distract from all of these Russian Connections investigative reporting or the hearings on it...this was his distraction?

Forum List

Back