Judge Jeanine - It's ALL Ryan's fault

Not so much a Trump failure as a House leadership failure
There was no leadership failure. It's a situation where the tea party dopes weren't going to budge unless the entire Obamacare was repealed, and fuck their own constituents. Anyone who isn't a tea party dope understood that their constituents now are pleased with the benefits of Obamacare, including most Trump voters. Also, a good number of Republicans are representing districts that went for Hillary. They know that screwing over their voters will just result in a Democrat taking their place in the House.

Why can't you retards understand this? Oh, right - you're retards.

There was no leadership failure. It's a situation where the tea party dopes weren't going to budge unless the entire Obamacare was repealed, and fuck their own constituents. Anyone who isn't a tea party dope understood that their constituents now are pleased with the benefits of Obamacare, including most Trump voters. Also, a good number of Republicans are representing districts that went for Hillary. They know that screwing over their voters will just result in a Democrat taking their place in the House.

Well s--t... I'm a 'Tea Party dope'.. so that's why nothing you rant about makes sense to me....

Can you honestly say, by your own assertion, that Trump didn't do everything he could to make it succeed?
How did he do ANYTHING to make it succeed?

• He was off to Mar-a-Lago every weekend - not working on Healthcare.
  • He didn't reach out to a single Democrat.
  • He didn't offer a single policy proposal in the AHCA - he left everything to Ryan.
  • He was asking everyone around him "Is this bill any good?" - proof that he had no idea what was in it.

She's hot and very outspoken.

b14aa44e.jpg

Judge-Jeanine.jpg

She's barely a judge. But she's definitely a moron.

Donald Trump tweeted to the world that we should watch this dumb bitch, but she opens her disgusting commentary with a kill Ryan fest. She is blaming this 100% on Paul Ryan, and claiming that the president isn't accountable at all, having handled the situation with dignity and grace. :bang3:

Trump supporters want to pretend like Easy D didn't endorse and campaign for the bill. They are fully aware that if he is blamed for the failure of trumpcare with 37% approval (probably 32% now) and being under criminal investigation, that his entire future agenda will be jeopardized.

There are multiple congressional sources telling the media that Donald Trump never read the bill and couldn't understand anything about the most basic elements of healthcare during negotiations. Stop bullshitting around cultists! Trump fucked up and nobody is fooled!
You clown.
I am a Trump supporter and we all know he supported repeal and replace.
And he did handle the defeat with style and grace.
But you have to admit that he lied to you when he told you "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy".

Well s--t... I'm a 'Tea Party dope'.. so that's why nothing you rant about makes sense to me....
Yes, you are. It only took reading a few of your posts to know that you're clueless about how a democracy works.

Donald Trump tweeted to the world that we should watch this dumb bitch, but she opens her disgusting commentary with a kill Ryan fest. She is blaming this 100% on Paul Ryan, and claiming that the president isn't accountable at all, having handled the situation with dignity and grace. :bang3:

Trump supporters want to pretend like Easy D didn't endorse and campaign for the bill. They are fully aware that if he is blamed for the failure of trumpcare with 37% approval (probably 32% now) and being under criminal investigation, that his entire future agenda will be jeopardized.

There are multiple congressional sources telling the media that Donald Trump never read the bill and couldn't understand anything about the most basic elements of healthcare during negotiations. Stop bullshitting around cultists! Trump fucked up and nobody is fooled!

:lmao: Libtards love Paul Ryan. He's one of them.

^^^ This is all Republicans are capable of doing these days - mock and insult others. Pathetic and sad.
Explain your bullshit.
You're a fucking liar

You were saying?????????
Yes, I was saying. There's a difference between calling out someone who is telling a blatant lie (The latest figures include 29% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing) and calling out someone who is mocking Warren as a Native American.

And Democrats get things done for the American people. Don't play dumb and ask me what - the list is huge over the last eight years.

What have Republicans done in the past eight years that have benefited working class Americans?

^^^ This is all Republicans are capable of doing these days - mock and insult others. Pathetic and sad.
Explain your bullshit.
You're a fucking liar

You were saying?????????
Yes, I was saying. There's a difference between calling out someone who is telling a blatant lie (The latest figures include 29% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing) and calling out someone who is mocking Warren as a Native American.

Sure. Okay. :)

Can you honestly say, by your own assertion, that Trump didn't do everything he could to make it succeed?
How did he do ANYTHING to make it succeed?

• He was off to Mar-a-Lago every weekend - not working on Healthcare.
  • He didn't reach out to a single Democrat.
  • He didn't offer a single policy proposal in the AHCA - he left everything to Ryan.
  • He was asking everyone around him "Is this bill any good?" - proof that he had no idea what was in it.

He wants universal coverage.....he gave Ryan enough rope to hang himself and he did. Ryan also wanted cuts to SS and medicare but Trump held firm saying no

Explain your bullshit.
You're a fucking liar

You were saying?????????

Sure. Okay. :)
Even Republicans are admitting it, Kat!

“I’ve been in this job eight years, and I’m wracking my brain to think of one thing our party has done that’s been something positive, that’s been something other than stopping something else from happening,” Representative Tom Rooney of Florida said in an interview. “We need to start having victories as a party. And if we can’t, then it’s hard to justify why we should be back here.”

The Republicans Fold on Health Care

I think Hillary brought up a few times how unqualified this boob is for the job and how unfit he is to be president.
But Alex Jones got the DEPLORABLES to think Hillary has Parkinson's and near death.

I think Hillary brought up a few times how unqualified this boob is for the job and how unfit he is to be president.
But Alex Jones got the DEPLORABLES to think Hillary has Parkinson's and near death.

A corpse would do a better job! At least a dead body wouldn't be saying and doing stupid $#!t! :dunno: :chillpill: :beer:

Forum List

Back