Judge Jeanine - It's ALL Ryan's fault

It is the fault of the filthy 193 Democrats who wouldn't support Obamacare Light.

The Democrats should never have passed the stupid bill in the first place that was a disaster that none of them had even bothered to read and had lie about in order to sell it. Then the little Democrat turds had seven years in which to fix what they had broke and didn't do anything and they didn't even have the courage to fix the a few of the broken things in the RINO plan.

The fault lies with the Democrats. They broke health care in the United States and stood in opposition against any reforms that would have helped it.

They own the disaster that will happen later this year or next with the collapse. Instead of 26 million being without insurance like there is now under Obamacare when the insurance companies stop issuing Obamacare policies and nobody can afford it then there will be tens of millions more out of insurance. In addition to the extremely high cost nowadays that is what we are going to be getting with the Obamacare.

These Moon Bats were idiots electing that Democrat Congress and stupid extreme unqualified Left Wing President in 2008. What were those morons thinking?

lol, it's the fault of Democrats for not becoming Republicans for a day...

Not so much a Trump failure as a House leadership failure
There was no leadership failure. It's a situation where the tea party dopes weren't going to budge unless the entire Obamacare was repealed, and fuck their own constituents. Anyone who isn't a tea party dope understood that their constituents now are pleased with the benefits of Obamacare, including most Trump voters. Also, a good number of Republicans are representing districts that went for Hillary. They know that screwing over their voters will just result in a Democrat taking their place in the House.

Why can't you retards understand this? Oh, right - you're retards.
. Oh so Obamacare was a way to entrap, and then to make voters dependent upon this bohemoth, and if they tried to change to something more better, the threat is that they might just die or gather together to oust anyone looking to take their force fed safety net away from them ??? Was this the brainwashing or result in which the Demon-crats had planned for, and thus desired ??? So this is turning out to be the whole scam that has went on in it all ?? Otherwise "DEPENDENCY" and fear is what has taken place here, and the Demon-crats can't afford for this thing to be tampered with for future seats in power eh ???? More dam reason to free the people from this thing, and replace it with something else. Thanks for letting the cats out of the bag AGAIN.

What is it with the left these days? They get to call a smart woman and a former judge and District Attorney "a dumb bitch" because they disagree with her political analysis while they defend freakazoid men who want to squat to pee in the ladies room. How can you even debate crazy hypocrite lefties who deface the Flag with obscenities?

Is anyone the least bit surprised the naked Emperor threw Paul Ryan under the bus?

Actually he didn't. Surprisingly, Donald Trump was the only one in the Republican party to defend Paul Ryan. Instead he blamed Democrats.

The rest are content making Paul Ryan the scapegoat, because it is imperative to their agenda that Donald Trump saves face.

So you do not think that Trump and loud mouth obnoxious Judge Jeannine talked before her mouth opened on her show. I think Trump spoke through her and all planned.

Is anyone the least bit surprised the naked Emperor threw Paul Ryan under the bus?

Actually he didn't. Surprisingly, Donald Trump was the only one in the Republican party to defend Paul Ryan. Instead he blamed Democrats.

The rest are content making Paul Ryan the scapegoat, because it is imperative to their agenda that Donald Trump saves face.

So you do not think that Trump and loud mouth obnoxious Judge Jeannine talked before her mouth opened on her show. I think Trump spoke through her and all planned.
. So what.... It still will never amount to the criminal activities of the AG meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmack to save his wife.

They get to call a smart woman and a former judge and District Attorney "a dumb bitch" because they disagree with her political analysis

A dumb bitch is a dumb bitch. No exceptions.

. So what.... It still will never amount to the criminal activities of the AG meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmack to save his wife.

They said hi and she didn't need saving. No there are bigger fish to fry with his Russia connection. Judge Jeanine is a pill, and figures Trump would like her. I could barely stand to listen to her voice on CNN. How can anyone listen to her is beyond me. Yikes.

Donald Trump tweeted to the world that we should watch this dumb bitch, but she opens her disgusting commentary with a kill Ryan fest. She is blaming this 100% on Paul Ryan, and claiming that the president isn't accountable at all, having handled the situation with dignity and grace. :bang3:

Trump supporters want to pretend like Easy D didn't endorse and campaign for the bill. They are fully aware that if he is blamed for the failure of trumpcare with 37% approval (probably 32% now) and being under criminal investigation, that his entire future agenda will be jeopardized.

There are multiple congressional sources telling the media that Donald Trump never read the bill and couldn't understand anything about the most basic elements of healthcare during negotiations. Stop bullshitting around cultists! Trump fucked up and nobody is fooled!

JUDGE JEANINE: PAUL RYAN MUST STEP DOWN! | OPENING STATEMENT | 3/25/17 | JEANINE PIRRO

They said hi and she didn't need saving. No there are bigger fish to fry with his Russia connection. Judge Jeanine is a pill, and figures Trump would like her. I could barely stand to listen to her voice on CNN. How can anyone listen to her is beyond me. Yikes.
. You got nothing but insults eh ? This is what happens when liberals are left without anything legit to say. Figures.

^^^ This is all Republicans are capable of doing these days - mock and insult others. Pathetic and sad.
Explain your bullshit.
You're a fucking liar

You were saying?????????
Yes, I was saying. There's a difference between calling out someone who is telling a blatant lie (The latest figures include 29% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing) and calling out someone who is mocking Warren as a Native American.

Sure. Okay. :)
Even Republicans are admitting it, Kat!

“I’ve been in this job eight years, and I’m wracking my brain to think of one thing our party has done that’s been something positive, that’s been something other than stopping something else from happening,” Representative Tom Rooney of Florida said in an interview. “We need to start having victories as a party. And if we can’t, then it’s hard to justify why we should be back here.”

The Republicans Fold on Health Care

Not all of them are, but dang HT, how many times do I have to say I am not a Republican?? How many? You are cruisin'. ;)

I don't give a hoot about Republicans or what they think. How many times do I have to tell you I am not a Republican?
I've never seen you support any Democrat in over 10 years, while supporting every Republican over every Democrat. What else am I supposed to think?

LOL Right. In reality what you have seen as a whole me not saying anything about any politician. You see me just saying what I do or do not support.

Forum List

Back