Judge Jeanine - It's ALL Ryan's fault

Donald Trump tweeted to the world that we should watch this dumb bitch, but she opens her disgusting commentary with a kill Ryan fest. She is blaming this 100% on Paul Ryan, and claiming that the president isn't accountable at all, having handled the situation with dignity and grace. :bang3:

Trump supporters want to pretend like Easy D didn't endorse and campaign for the bill. They are fully aware that if he is blamed for the failure of trumpcare with 37% approval (probably 32% now) and being under criminal investigation, that his entire future agenda will be jeopardized.

There are multiple congressional sources telling the media that Donald Trump never read the bill and couldn't understand anything about the most basic elements of healthcare during negotiations. Stop bullshitting around cultists! Trump fucked up and nobody is fooled!

Did you watch it?

Truth is Trump wanted universal healthcare from the start and we are going to get it soon.....insurance rates will never come down no matter what you do. There was no way any republican with half a brain would throw millions off Medicaid...it would be political suicide

Truth is Trump wanted universal healthcare from the start and we are going to get it soon.....insurance rates will never come down no matter what you do. There was no way any republican with half a brain would throw millions off Medicaid...it would be political suicide
this wont have any affect on his approval,,,he is still at 67%

Truth is Trump wanted universal healthcare from the start and we are going to get it soon....

So you admit he wants universal healthcare? That would turn off most of his support base.

Rexx Taylor your new avatar!:laugh::lmao:

I would say there is a good argument to be had that Trump is for the free marketplace to emerge again in shouldering part of the load.

Well... I'm not following you exactly but not sure I care to get into it unless you see it still applicable to Trump?...

Well... I'm not following you exactly but not sure I care to get into it unless you see it still applicable to Trump?...
That was my point. Everything that wen't wrong during the obie years was Bush's fault. Everything that goes wrong now is Trumps fault. Kind of like the obie years never existed.

Are we being facetious here... I really can't tell. If not you're going to have to give some examples and expound a bit, cus I'm drawing a blank on this

sorry, that was for Missouri Mike

Are we being facetious here... I really can't tell. If not you're going to have to give some examples and expound a bit, cus I'm drawing a blank on this

sorry, that was for Missouri Mike
Who are you talking to? The reply button is on the lower right. Then we know who your reply is to.

58d7236c14000020000718d9.jpeg

TRUMP TOUTS FOX SHOW — THAT CALLS FOR RYAN TO QUIT!

Former prosecutor Jeanine Pirro opened her Fox News show Saturday by calling for Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) to step down as Speaker of the House — hours after President Donald Trump posted a tweet telling his followers to tune in.

The host of “Justice with Judge Jeanine” launched the blistering attack in the wake of thefailure of the Obamacare repeal bill, known as the American Health Care Act, which was withdrawn by Republicans ahead of its scheduled vote Friday in the House of Representatives.

Trump Tweet: Watch @JudgeJeanine on @FoxNews tonight at 9:00 P.M.
10:41 AM - 25 Mar 2017

Hilarious! However, I doubt Ryan thinks it's hilarious. Jeanine really sucking up to Pussy Grabber.

Last edited:
There is a question here. Why did Trump tell his sycophants to tune in? Apparently he knew what was going to be said. How did he know? Either Trump told her what to say or Pirro told her what she was to say. Either way it is extemely unethical behavior. If anyone needs to go it is Pirro but apparently there is a lack of journalistic integrity at Fox.

As to what she said, it is no surprise. Trump Derangement Syndrome has a devastating effect on supposedly intelligent people. It turns them into babbling incoherency. We have Pirro. Gingrich said that Trump was conned into supporting it by Ryan. Any day I expect Palin to chime in with another incoherent comment.

Trump didn't know what was in the bill and didn't care. All he wanted was something he could sign so he could brag about his brilliance.

Donald Trump tweeted to the world that we should watch this dumb bitch, but she opens her disgusting commentary with a kill Ryan fest. She is blaming this 100% on Paul Ryan, and claiming that the president isn't accountable at all, having handled the situation with dignity and grace. :bang3:

Trump supporters want to pretend like Easy D didn't endorse and campaign for the bill. They are fully aware that if he is blamed for the failure of trumpcare with 37% approval (probably 32% now) and being under criminal investigation, that his entire future agenda will be jeopardized.

There are multiple congressional sources telling the media that Donald Trump never read the bill and couldn't understand anything about the most basic elements of healthcare during negotiations. Stop bullshitting around cultists! Trump fucked up and nobody is fooled!

image.jpeg

At least Trump supporters are turning amongst themselves. Some hardcore Trump supporters have completely abandoned faith in the moron-in-chief after this incredible failure.

Go ahead and throw Ryan under the bus! It wont save Trump from ridicule, so it is 2 birds with 1 stone for his opposition.
Ryan failed because Ryan FAILED to be a leader. It was his elected JOB to kill Obamacare. Some members of the GOP are also failures. They NEED fired and that is coming.
No, it's his elected job to represent WI02. His secondary job is to be Speaker of the House for all Americans. His third job is to be the leader of the Republicans in the House. His job is not to be a flunky for Donald Trump. And his job has never been to kill Obamacare. That's only been the goal of a minority of the country, and it was only their goal years ago. Now that most of those people have found out that they actually have the benefits of Obamacare they no longer want it gone. They like it.

Observe how Paul Ryan is doing next Tuesday. ;)

He's done! He lied and it's got him.

Observe how Donald Trump does in 2020. He lied and its got him.
. Listen, the liberals are mentally sick, and the nation knows this now. I mean look at what the liberals are supporting, and what they have been up to in the last 50 years . It's really amazing actually. Good luck with liberalism, because it is going out of style fast in this country, and it ain't nobody's fault but their own.

Forum List

Back