Judge Jeanine Pirro Fans, Bump for Trump

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Her fans are still there. I wonder where she will be headed after Fox's progs (Murdoch's daughter-in-law) got her fired.

murdoch at it again. i once made a thread that stated on live tv networks how murdoch owns the major networks and the facts mods moved it to the rubber room,they dont even look at the evidence when they abuse their power like that,they just see the thread title and then move it without looking at the op,

Hopefully Newsmax will snap her up. OANN is good, but Newsmax is better in my opinion. And I can get it on my tc but OANN I can't find at all.

Her fans are still there. I wonder where she will be headed after Fox's progs (Murdoch's daughter-in-law) got her fired.

Apparently? She will be staying at FOX.

Hell, I don't even watch TEE VEE. . . :heehee:

The internet is my best friend, great source of info.

;)

". . . Despite the rumors swirling, Judge Pirro is not going anywhere.

A Fox News spokesperson told Newsweek via email: "Judge Pirro was never scheduled to be on due to ongoing election coverage and she will be back next week along with all regularly scheduled programming that was also preempted due to ongoing breaking news coverage.. . . "

. . and a double check.

“The sources gave no inclination of whether the network is going to keep the show going, but we hear she was suspended at least for this weekend,” the report continued.

Fox News told the Washington Examiner that the report is false.

“The network ran election coverage last night and Jeanine Pirro will be back next week along with regularly scheduled programming,” a Fox News spokeswoman said.. . . "

Twitter was ablaze with people pissed over missing her.
We haven't had TY for years. Went through a five year period here without Internet here too and that didn't seem to bad either. Now we do get the videos though and a few short clips we watch when they seem interesting but there is a lot of censoring going on with youtube, facebook, and twitter has been the worse on censoring this election mess.

Forum List

Back