Judge Jeannie... Fear monger

Jeannie is the most famous transgender commentator on TV with a regular show, but if she/he had tried to play a full female, would have been one of the weirdest looking and ugliest.

Do you ever post anything of substance or is this some failed comedy bit on your part?

like that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO

I guess name calling is all you libs have.

Jeannie is the most famous transgender commentator on TV with a regular show, but if she/he had tried to play a full female, would have been one of the weirdest looking and ugliest.

Do you ever post anything of substance or is this some failed comedy bit on your part?
Are you inferring she is not transgender?

Well, unless you have incontrovertible evidence that she is, tell us. Why did you sleep with her?

like that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO

I guess name calling is all you libs have.

you called me a Lib.

I'm not a lib ... but you're batting 1000

I've never heard of Judge Jeannie. Is she Kim Kardashian's hairdresser, or something?

Here come da judge!

FoxNews_JeaninePirro052012_6484-Edit-374x562.jpg

Well, unless you have incontrovertible evidence that she is, tell us. Why did you sleep with her?
Stop trying to be a tough guy. Just look at some of these right wing thread titles. You guys dish it out 24/7 calling the President and Hillary every nasty foul name imaginable and cry when someone jokes about a nobody FOX bullshit talker.
By the way, why did you spell Admiral Torry's name wrong. Are you stupid?

Stop trying to be a tough guy. Just look at some of these right wing thread titles. You guys dish it out 24/7 calling the President and Hillary every nasty foul name imaginable and cry when someone jokes about a nobody FOX bullshit talker.

that's Seaman Recruit Tory to you sir !

You guys dish it out 24/7 calling the President and Hillary every nasty foul name imaginable and cry
Why do you care what anybody calls them?
I don't. The Admiral was whinging about Jeannie being called a name so I responded to the hypocrisy of his whining. And editing a persons post the way you did makes you a punk.

You guys dish it out 24/7 calling the President and Hillary every nasty foul name imaginable and cry
Why do you care what anybody calls them?
I don't. The Admiral was whinging about Jeannie being called a name so I responded to the hypocrisy of his whining. And editing a persons post the way you did makes you a punk.
LOL, I edited that way because I was curious as to why you cared or more accurately why ANYBODY cares about what names politicians/media people/etc..., get called here, it's an interesting phenomena.

Next question: Why are you so angry?

big strong Republicans love women with a large adams apple. You offended him.

Tough guy? If you are sleeping with a tranny, what does that make you? A Kardashian?
:thewave:

Forum List

Back