Judge Judy, Conservative

They interviewed a group of Liberal college students the other day who thought she was a Supreme Court Justice.

The woman has a bad case of wealth envy. It's a disease that runs rampant throughout liberalville. If you don't catch it from your parents, you are sure to become infected by college professors.

I doubt the woman in the video has much education. She sounds like a complete idiot. Sadly, college graduates can sound the same way because they are being indoctrinated instead of being taught to think for themselves. These days. young people are being taught that they are entitled to every little thing. You can thank liberals for this. Students want safe spaces from people they don't agree with. If they see the slightest thing that offends them, like a Confederate flag on a computer screen, they require counseling immediately to deal with the trauma. And they no longer feel that they should have to pay for anything. They want everything provided for them just the way Sandra Fluke did. Now they are whining about having to do homework because it interferes with their activism. Libs prefer little liberal soldiers opposed to free-thinking, intelligent people. They don't want to send independent people out into the world, they want obedient little pansies who worship government.

In the future, liberal college grads will all sound just as pathetic as the woman in the video and they will be better at making demands for free stuff than they will be at making the world a better place.

They aren't prepared to be grown ups and when the day comes that this generation is running the country, we are royally fucked.

It wouldn't be so bad if we had to contend with the occasional loser who envies those who have money, but the left is churning out more just like her and we'll have a large population of whiny little babies.

According to a recent article in Brown University’s campus newspaper, some students are now complaining that their coursework is getting in the way of their political activism.

"There are people breaking down, dropping out of classes and failing classes because of the activism work they are taking on," The Brown Daily Herald quoted one undergraduate student as saying.

That student was later granted deadline extensions for assignments by deans at the school, the paper reported.

"These were helpful, he said, but acted only as ‘bandages’ for the underlying causes of stress.""

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/02/22/pete-hegseth-rips-brown-student-activists-complaining-about-homework

When you see the shit going on in colleges and the way teachers and professors are acting as if the students have reasonable demands, prepare to see people even more disgusting than the woman in the video.

Last edited:
If you are conservative....or, even if you are not conservative, but are capable of learning....you must see this vid.

Judge Judy firmly explains to a lazy Leftist,....one who makes the argument that that is at the heart of the Occupy Wall Street takers worldview, including that guy from Washington who claims it's good to spread other folks' wealth around, what is her business and what is not.

And see, that truly is the Atlas Shrugged version of America right there. "Because they have money, I should be able to take money."

Try watching the video, Elmer --- that's not what she says. She says she warns that she won't be able to pay it back, and the other woman says "don't worry about it".

That's a personal choice.

Your post suggests that you are not a very bright person, and fairly slow of thought.

Watch the entire video. At the very start, the other lady is disputing that. For you to blindly, and ignorantly, assume she's telling the truth, when the other is disputing it, and that's whole freakin reason they are having it medated... is pretty dumb on your part... but fairly consistent with your other posts.

So given the dispute, the Judy then starts asking probing questions to get a grasp of the character of the lady.

She has a ton of kids, and doesn't work. Then when Judy claims it's irresponsible to have tons of kids, the lady freaks out about the other person swimming in cash, and they have jobs, and cars, and blaw blaw blaw, and therefore she shouldn't have to pay her back.

That alone proves she morally bankrupt, and lacks character, which by any rational judgement (which generally excludes people like you), means that we can't really trust her position that she told them she couldn't pay them back.

The only merit I would give the other side, is that I do not believe in loaning money to anyone for anything. You should never loan money to anyone.

If you have money.... either A: Give it freely as charity. B: Don't give it at all.

But otherwise, Chic here is dead on right.

Your analysis is spot on.

I saw the whole show. The question for the judge to decide was whether the money plaintiff gave to the defendant was a loan (as the plaintiff said) or a gift (as the defendant said). The defendant testified she discussed her financial problems with the plaintiff who offered her money to help her out. The defendant testified she told the plaintiff she would be unable to repay her and plaintiff told her not to worry about it. The judge did not believe the defendant; I sure as hell didn't believe her; and I am sure by the audience responses to her answers that few, if any, of those in the courtroom believed her. The video produced by PoIliticalChic shows the defendant royally screwed up at the very end of the case. She said the fatal words “She [the plaintiff] loaned me ...” and immediately tried to correct herself by saying it was not a loan but it was too late. At that point, the audience laughed out loud and Judge Judy ruled in favor of the plaintiff.

The defendant had a severe case of wealth envy and Judge Judy was not buying it.

So....I guess you don't "Feel The Bern," eh, Professor?

Excellent post, Prof!

If you are conservative....or, even if you are not conservative, but are capable of learning....you must see this vid.

Judge Judy firmly explains to a lazy Leftist,....one who makes the argument that that is at the heart of the Occupy Wall Street takers worldview, including that guy from Washington who claims it's good to spread other folks' wealth around, what is her business and what is not.

And see, that truly is the Atlas Shrugged version of America right there. "Because they have money, I should be able to take money."

Try watching the video, Elmer --- that's not what she says. She says she warns that she won't be able to pay it back, and the other woman says "don't worry about it".

Your post suggests that you are not a very bright person, and fairly slow of thought.

Watch the entire video. At the very start, the other lady is disputing that. For you to blindly, and ignorantly, assume she's telling the truth, when the other is disputing it, and that's whole freakin reason they are having it medated... is pretty dumb on your part... but fairly consistent with your other posts.

So given the dispute, the Judy then starts asking probing questions to get a grasp of the character of the lady.

She has a ton of kids, and doesn't work. Then when Judy claims it's irresponsible to have tons of kids, the lady freaks out about the other person swimming in cash, and they have jobs, and cars, and blaw blaw blaw, and therefore she shouldn't have to pay her back.

That alone proves she morally bankrupt, and lacks character, which by any rational judgement (which generally excludes people like you), means that we can't really trust her position that she told them she couldn't pay them back.

The only merit I would give the other side, is that I do not believe in loaning money to anyone for anything. You should never loan money to anyone.

If you have money.... either A: Give it freely as charity. B: Don't give it at all.

But otherwise, Chic here is dead on right.

Your analysis is spot on.

I saw the whole show. The question for the judge to decide was whether the money plaintiff gave to the defendant was a loan (as the plaintiff said) or a gift (as the defendant said). The defendant testified she discussed her financial problems with the plaintiff who offered her money to help her out. The defendant testified she told the plaintiff she would be unable to repay her and plaintiff told her not to worry about it. The judge did not believe the defendant; I sure as hell didn't believe her; and I am sure by the audience responses to her answers that few, if any, of those in the courtroom believed her. The video produced by PoIliticalChic shows the defendant royally screwed up at the very end of the case. She said the fatal words “She [the plaintiff] loaned me ...” and immediately tried to correct herself by saying it was not a loan but it was too late. At that point, the audience laughed out loud and Judge Judy ruled in favor of the plaintiff.

The defendant had a severe case of wealth envy and Judge Judy was not buying it.

So....I guess you don't "Feel The Bern," eh, Professor?

Excellent post, Prof!

"The woman has a bad case of wealth envy. It's a disease that runs rampant throughout liberalville.
They interviewed a group of Liberal college students the other day who thought she was a Supreme Court Justice.

The woman has a bad case of wealth envy. It's a disease that runs rampant throughout liberalville. If you don't catch it from your parents, you are sure to become infected by college professors.

I doubt the woman in the video has much education. She sounds like a complete idiot. Sadly, college graduates can sound the same way because they are being indoctrinated instead of being taught to think for themselves. These days. young people are being taught that they are entitled to every little thing. You can thank liberals for this. Students want safe spaces from people they don't agree with. If they see the slightest thing that offends them, like a Confederate flag on a computer screen, they require counseling immediately to deal with the trauma. And they no longer feel that they should have to pay for anything. They want everything provided for them just the way Sandra Fluke did. Now they are whining about having to do homework because it interferes with their activism. Libs prefer little liberal soldiers opposed to free-thinking, intelligent people. They don't want to send independent people out into the world, they want obedient little pansies who worship government.

In the future, liberal college grads will all sound just as pathetic as the woman in the video and they will be better at making demands for free stuff than they will be at making the world a better place.

They aren't prepared to be grown ups and when the day comes that this generation is running the country, we are royally fucked.

It wouldn't be so bad if we had to contend with the occasional loser who envies those who have money, but the left is churning out more just like her and we'll have a large population of whiny little babies.

According to a recent article in Brown University’s campus newspaper, some students are now complaining that their coursework is getting in the way of their political activism.

"There are people breaking down, dropping out of classes and failing classes because of the activism work they are taking on," The Brown Daily Herald quoted one undergraduate student as saying.

That student was later granted deadline extensions for assignments by deans at the school, the paper reported.

"These were helpful, he said, but acted only as ‘bandages’ for the underlying causes of stress.""

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/02/22/pete-hegseth-rips-brown-student-activists-complaining-about-homework

When you see the shit going on in colleges and the way teachers and professors are acting as if the students have reasonable demands, prepare to see people even more disgusting than the woman in the video.

"The woman has a bad case of wealth envy. It's a disease that runs rampant throughout liberalville."

I had an interesting discussion earlier about the topic of the "1%."

You cannot begin to imagine how uninformed the Liberals are...well, I've seen your posts.....maybe you can.

The question came up....much does one have to earn to be part of said 1%...

..and the response was "millions"!!!

The truth is $343, 000

A pair of married police officers with a lot of overtime can make that.
Doctors, lawyers, managers....and firemen... make that.
And lots of government employees.

Liberalism is all about ignorance, and acceptance of propaganda and envy.

What a pathetic life it must be to inject blind partisan politics into every aspect of your life.

What a pathetic life it must be to inject blind partisan politics into every aspect of your life.

1. Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of theCommunist Party of Italy. Gramschi’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

2. According to Socrates, the unexamined life is not worth living. According to Aristotle, all people by nature desire to know.

3. John Stuart Mill says that
"It is better to be unhappy Socrates than a happy pig"

So....how happy are you?

1. Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of theCommunist Party of Italy. Gramschi’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

2. According to Socrates, the unexamined life is not worth living. According to Aristotle, all people by nature desire to know.

So....how happy are you?

Your reply to taking Judge Judy too seriously with your politics is to quote a Marxist who has been dead for almost 80 years?

Judge Judy kicks ass

Maybe Trump will name her to the Supreme Court

So....how happy are you?

Your reply to taking Judge Judy too seriously with your politics is to quote a Marxist who has been dead for almost 80 years?

"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
George Santayana

I provide an education for folks who suffer from lack thereof.

Wise up.

So....how happy are you?

"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
George Santayana

I provide an education for folks who suffer from lack thereof.

Wise up.

So someone accuses you of being too political and you quote a Marxist as your defense?

lol, classic PC.

So....how happy are you?

You realize you're comparing a random buffoon taping Judge Jude on a cell phone to Socrates and Mill, right? Excuse me for a second...:lol:

You may now continue with your regularly scheduled circle jerk.

So....how happy are you?

You realize you're comparing a random buffoon taping Judge Jude on a cell phone to Socrates and Mill, right? Excuse me for a second...:lol:

Was there anything in the judge's remarks that you could point out as incorrect?

Think hard....
...but it it's the first time you've tried thinking...beware of an aneurysm.

Out of her own mouth she confessed........ She loaned me the money! Watch the last 2 minutes of the video again.
Loan means loan. She would have said, She gave me the money if she thought it had been given as a gift.

So....how happy are you?

Was there anything in the judge's remarks that you could point out as incorrect?

Think hard....

Judge Judy didn't say anything incorrect. You are free to buttress your own confirmation bias with cell videos of Judge Judy until the cows come home. I wouldn't be so smug about thinking considering all you did was read somewhere the defendant was a liberal and copied/pasted the idea here. Too funny.

Last edited:
If Judge Judy is a conservative, it's an odd definition of 'conservative' being used:

Sheindlin is a supporter of same-sex marriage[43] and, although she has said that she is not a supporter of "big government" she believes that the issue of same-sex marriage should be handled at the federal level rather than by a state by state change. [79] She prefers not to be labelled by political terms, and states that she is not registered with any political party. When asked of the 2012 presidential elections, Sheindlin stated that while she voted for PresidentBarack Obama in 2008 (as well as voting for Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton respectively in 1980 and 1984 and 1992 and 1996), she did not care for either candidate in the current race, and refused to reveal for whom she would be voting.[80]

So....how happy are you?

Think hard....

Judge Judy didn't say anything incorrect. You are free to buttress your own confirmation bias with cell videos of Judge Judy until the cows. I wouldn't be so smug about thinking considering all you did was read somewhere the defendant was a liberal and copied/pasted the idea here. Too funny.

I didn't 'read' that she was a Liberal.
She evince it in her own word.
She decided she had the right to keep the money because the other individual 'was swimming in it...she words and her husband does, too.'

That's a Liberal, Progressive, Obamaunist, Bernie Sanders taker.

You too, huh?

Forum List

Back