🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Napolitano: CNN has “a very good case” against White House in Acosta lawsuit

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Right wing political analyst for Fox News says that there were no grounds for dismissing and Jim Acosta from the White House press conferences.

Acosta should have his 1st Amendment rights.

But the White House is under no legal obligation to invite him to the Press conference. ... :cool:

I agree with The Judge.

I also think that InfoWars and other such loons should intervene in this lawsuit and demand that they be included in all WH press conferences and allowed to participate just like CNN and Acosta.

We need a free and independent press. They should also be included.

Right wing political analyst for Fox News says that there were no grounds for dismissing and Jim Acosta from the White House press conferences.

You can expect 1 of 2 response.

1) Attacks of Napolitano. "He's a RINO anyway!"

2) Since when did you care what Napolitano thinks?

# 1 is completely wrong. He is a libertarian.

# 2 is true. Suddenly, The Judge is the voice of reason? Can we rely on The Judge in the future regarding different topics?

If the courts rule that Acosta must be allowed to attend the White House Press conferences.

Then the President should never acknowledge or take any of Acosta's questions.

Problem solved!! .... :thup:

So what if he gets his press credentials restored the administration is under no obligation to call on him in briefings or press conferences just freeze him out.

Trump mishandled this. He should have let Acosta make an ass of himself for the nation to see. sane Americans expect a certain level of decorum.

actually theres 3

3) fuck the world I'm Donald Trump

For the same reason the Naked Emperor was forced to unban people on his official Twitter account, he will be forced to let CNN back in the White House.

Trump is the leader of the wrong country. He belongs in some Third World dictatorship, where he'd be much happier.

Easy solution. Who arranges the seating? I'm sure the WH has authority in that regard. Send him to the back of the bus.

Also, why not simply ignore him? Don't call on him. The President is under no obligation to take questions from specific networks.

Pretty dumb move by the White House either way.

Don't call on him. Give him one-word answers.

You're making his career for him. Too funny.

A prelude to being the AG nominee - disagreeing with Trump.

Hope it comes to be, Andrew Nap for AG.

Trump cares about time. It will take time for the courts to hear this. Meanwhile, Acosta is banned...

If you don't like it....

actually theres 3

3) fuck the world I'm Donald Trump

Response #3 is already taken. Your response is #4.
You can't even count, asswhip...

Forum List

Back