🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Judge" Napolitano is inept as a legal expert!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Not being sure how much Napolitano is paid by Fox News to be their resident legal "expert", I can still say without any doubt that he's being overpaid.

I've seen this goofball several times come on as a guest and make stupid mistakes regarding interpretation of US law and the constitution.

Just today, he claimed that federal LEO cannot operate within a state without an invitation from the governor of that state or a mayor within that state. He says that President Trump's sending federal officers into Portland was wrong and unconstitutional.

Napolitano is FULL OF SHIT! Federal LEO can go to wherever federal laws are broken. They can investigate, pursue, arrest and prosecute persons suspected of committing federal crimes. They can protect federal properties from vandalism and deliberate damage by persons participating in protests and riots WHETHER THEY ARE INVITED INTO THE STATE OR NOT.

Makes me want to send a big :finger3: to the arrogant little Napoleon!

Last edited:
And if you wanna get really, really constitutional about it, the state republics have every right to call up their militias to head the federal republic...the strictly limited federal republic...ahem.. off at the pass. More clearly, those republics have a constitutional responsibility to do so.

We're not there yet, though. It's doubtful it'll get that far, they're just trying to see how much more they can get away with anyway.

Last edited:
Not being sure how much Napolitano is paid by Fox News to be their resident legal "expert", I can stiil say without any doubt that he's being overpaid.

I've seen this goofball several times come on as a guest and make stupid mistakes regarding interpretation of US law and the constitution.

Just today, he claimed that federal LEO cannot operate within a state without an invitation from the governor of that state or a mayor within that state. He says that President Trump's sending federal officers into Portland was wrong and unconstitutional.

Napolitano is FULL OF SHIT! Federal LEO can go to wherever federal laws are broken. They can investigate, pursue, arrest and prosecute persons suspected of committing federal crimes. They can protect federal properties from vandalism and deliberate damage by persons participating in protests and riots WHETHER THEY ARE INVITED INTO THE STATE OR NOT.

He's a total "never-Trumper" and I stopped listening to him years ago even before I cut the cord on cable and don't watch FNC. I do watch Fox Business News, which is included in a special package offered by Charter/Spectrum.

The pathetic little judge is normally wrong. He is in this case as well. State law enforcement is obligated to provide protection to federal properties within that state. Where the state is unable or unwilling to provide protection federal authority must step in to protect federal properties.

If governors and mayors are acting in concert with seditious agents the federal government has the power to arrest those seditious actors and oversee elections. Think the Civil War and state governors and Mayors.

Not being sure how much Napolitano is paid by Fox News to be their resident legal "expert", I can stiil say without any doubt that he's being overpaid.

You didn’t understand his legal argument did you?? Read it again but more slowly this time. Mmmmk?

Here's the actual piece, btw, rather than some opinion piece by a red coat rag based on half the story.

He's still wrong.

Nappy has been upset ever since he pitched Trump appointing him to the Supreme Court and got turned down.

He's a total "never-Trumper" and I stopped listening to him years ago even before I cut the cord on cable and don't watch FNC. I do watch Fox Business News, which is included in a special package offered by Charter/Spectrum.
What does his view on Trump have to do with the price of rice in China? It almost sounds like you think he's wrong here simply because you don't like him for being a "never-Trumper."

Here's the actual piece, btw, rather than some opinion piece by a red coat rag based on half the story.

He's still wrong.

Nappy has been upset ever since he pitched Trump appointing him to the Supreme Court and got turned down.

Beat me to it!

I care very little about Trump. He's just another New York Democrat.

With regard to the topic itself, we have a very good guide. It's called the constitution.

Federalist papers, conveniently, are a blueprint for a better understanding of it.

Forum List

Back