Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Pohahaha hijab sign of opression... I'm a Muslim I know of no woman thats forced to wear it, most wear by choice....you want women naked to you and your president can choose which to grab by the pussy ?

Sure, are they "forced" to wear it in Saudi Arabia and other Radical Islamic nations? Your anecdotal evidence means nothing.
there are 56 Muslims majority countries, two have strict dress code for women one of them is a holy site...just like when Melania the whore went to the vatican she covered her hair, why didn't you scream opression?

If you really cared about women's right, you wouldn't vote for someone who bragged about grabbing women's pussy....Mr conservative with morals.
Instead you voted for a guy getting blow jobs in the Oval Office and paying $850K for an out of court settlement on a rape case..... Apparently you are so stupid you don't know joking around from fucking..... do you have children?
Clinton did not pay for the out of court settlement. His insurance carrier did and it wasn't for rape, it was for alleged sexual harassment. No sexual contact or incident was ever alleged.
He didn't have an insurance carrier...HE BEGGED for donations for his LEGAL DEFENSE FUND.....AND $850K For a sexual harassment charge sounds LIKE MORE was in store for him IF he went through court especially in 20+ year ago money!!!
Clinton's carrier was the Chubb Group and once again, the case had nothing to do with rape. Sexual harassment was the allegation. No judgment of guilt was made in the settlement. Lawyers got most of the money. Jones got plastic surgery, posed naked in a men's magazine and became a freak star and wrestler.

Last edited:
The Hijab violates Everything about this country.

It is a symbol of oppression.

It is a symbol of slavery.
Pohahaha hijab sign of opression... I'm a Muslim I know of no woman thats forced to wear it, most wear by choice....you want women naked to you and your president can choose which to grab by the pussy ?

Sure, are they "forced" to wear it in Saudi Arabia and other Radical Islamic nations? Your anecdotal evidence means nothing.
there are 56 Muslims majority countries, two have strict dress code for women one of them is a holy site...just like when Melania the whore went to the vatican she covered her hair, why didn't you scream opression?

If you really cared about women's right, you wouldn't vote for someone who bragged about grabbing women's pussy....Mr conservative with morals.
Instead you voted for a guy getting blow jobs in the Oval Office and paying $850K for an out of court settlement on a rape case..... Apparently you are so stupid you don't know joking around from fucking..... do you have children?
what that has to do with the orange and the first whore? i'm not a fan of clinton...rephrase again.
Apatently you are too stupid to answer my question, and perhaps I should have made it about the first Wookie and Surrender Monkey!

Clinton did not pay for the out of court settlement. His insurance carrier did and it wasn't for rape, it was for alleged sexual harassment. No sexual contact or incident was ever alleged.
He didn't have an insurance carrier...HE BEGGED for donations for his LEGAL DEFENSE FUND.....AND $850K For a sexual harassment charge sounds LIKE MORE was in store for him IF he went through court especially in 20+ year ago money!!!
Clinton's carrier was the Chubb Group and once again, the case had nothing to do with rape. Sexual harassment was the allegation. No judgment of guilt was made in the settlement. Lawyers got most of the money. Jones got plastic surgery, posed naked in a men's magazine and became a freak star and wrestler.
So you are debating that the first Rapist was covered by insurance...,where do you get rape and sexual harassment coverage...,and link to her being a wrestler!

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong

How about a man who wears a yarmulke? Is he against the constitution, too?

The ironic thing is that Fox puts this cauldron of hate, and then has to keep firing people who go too far.

Am I supposed to care how Fox chooses to run its business?

I would guess so. You are participating in the topic.

No need to guess. I don’t care what Fox does
with its talent; however, I am enjoying the whining about it, though.

Yeah, I know how you feel. I always participate in topics I could care less about. Subjects I care about are too boring to discuss.

I am mostly here for the whining; however, I am happy I can be a subject you care about. I am all flattered and shit.

Yeah, but isn't The Blaze pretty much circling the drain?
other morons have been saying that same thing for 5 yrs,,,

They have had a pretty bumpy road the last several years with massive layoffs, office closures, and a loss of traffic since Beck dared not to be a cheerleader for candidate Trump. That being said, I forgot about their recent merger with Levin's CRTV. That should put them on a better financial footing.

Good as a former judge she should know better. The United States is based on the idea to have freedom to practice any religion. Part of Omar's religion is to wear a hijab. Pirro is fucking ignorant to tie wearing a hijab to radical Islamic activity.
No she isn't.

Yes, she is. Of course I didn't expect you to either be honest, or understand her message.
No she isn't. Islam is opposed to every principle this nation is founded on. Practicing Islam means doing everything in your power to destroy the United States.

No Islam isn't. You can't understand how you are conflating Islam and radical Islam.

They have had a pretty bumpy road the last several years with massive layoffs, office closures, and a loss of traffic since Beck dared not to be a cheerleader for candidate Trump. That being said, I forgot about their recent merger with Levin's CRTV. That should put them on a better financial footing.
its obvious you know nothing of how business works

Oh, I see. You’re more interested in simply being a disagreeable twat. You’ll go far here with that schtick.

Oh, I see. You’re more interested in simply being a disagreeable twat. You’ll go far here with that schtick.
not my fault youre an ignorant fool ,,,

youre just pissy you got caught being a prick

Irony Alert!

You’ll go quite far here as a disagreeable twat, but you’ll have to step your game up if you wish compete to with others like you.

You’ll go quite far here as a disagreeable twat, but you’ll have to step your game up if you wish compete to with others like you.

alinsky 101,,,when you cant refute the message attack the messenger

face it you got caught shooting your mouth off without thinking first

Yes! That’s it! Use his name often. Soros as well. Maybe throw in a Rothschild or two for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Unfortunately, you are just 100% wrong. No person's belief is against our constitution. The Constitution guarantees the right to believe anything you want, including believing the Constitution is stupid. That's one of the things that makes our godless Constitution so great.
A constitution that allows people to cut off women's noses really is just as fucked up as the brain dead retard Muslims doing this

Yes! That’s it! Use his name often. Soros as well. Maybe thrown in a Rothschild or two for shits and giggles.
HUH???

Sharia is about family matters, like divorce, marriage, inheritance, adoption, funds for widows and orphans, etc.
Utter nonsense. Sharia also covers all criminal law. It literally cobers every single behavior there is, when left to do so. And in muslim countries where it does not it was forced out by reformers. Go tell the people who worked hard to minimize it that it only covers family matters. Where do you get this nonsense?

Second is that Sharia is not really Islamic, but predates Mohammad
Damn this is stupid. Sharia is Islamic, and there are no non muslims practicing it who are not forced to do so. Muslims say it is islamic and derive it from their holy texts. Should we believe them , or should we believe some equivocating goober trying to bend over backwards to relieve them of the responsibility they proudly decree?

No one is forced to pray in Islam
Goddamn this is stupid and wrong. Areyou making this crap up as you go? Sharia law is applied in may places in the world to punish people for not performing mandatory prayer. It's punishable by death in Mauritania. In the most populous Muslim country in the world, Indonesia, prayer is mandatory 5 times a day. All social activity must stop. Sharia police offocers roam the streets, raiding private residences to look for unislamic activity.

But, hey, nothing to do with Islam....

Good as a former judge she should know better. The United States is based on the idea to have freedom to practice any religion. Part of Omar's religion is to wear a hijab. Pirro is fucking ignorant to tie wearing a hijab to radical Islamic activity.
No she isn't.

Yes, she is. Of course I didn't expect you to either be honest, or understand her message.
No she isn't. Islam is opposed to every principle this nation is founded on. Practicing Islam means doing everything in your power to destroy the United States.

No Islam isn't. You can't understand how you are conflating Islam and radical Islam.
Sure it is. Just read the Q'uran.

No she isn't.

Sure it is. Just read the Q'uran.

No, it doesn't. The Quran tells people to be peaceful. It is when a leader declares a Jihad that people become violent.

Forum List

Back