Judge rules Fulton DA Willis can stay — if Wade steps aside

A bet with no stakes is not a bet.

wager /wā′jər/
noun
  1. An agreement under which each bettor pledges a certain amount to the other depending on the outcome of an unsettled matter.
  2. A matter bet on; a gamble.
  3. Something that is staked on an uncertain outcome; a bet.
A matter bet on.

Friendy bet stands.

Nobody wants to hear a grown man whine.

No, the 3 charges against FPOTUS#45 the Judge ruled had to be excluded with the possibility of refiling had nothing to do with the DA boinking an employee.

How do you know?

I read the document.

As the judge held, gross appearance of impropriety - one of them has to go.

#1 The word "gross" doesn't appear in the document.

#2 I agree, that the DA boinking an employee was not appropriate ethically. However, It has no bearing on the RICO case, which is why the RICO case was allowed to proceed.

WW

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis must either step aside or cut ties with her special prosecutor before the election interference case against Donald Trump can move forward, a judge ruled Friday.

In a much-anticipated decision, Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee said Willis must choose one of the two options to cure an appearance of impropriety fueled by her romantic relationship with lead prosecutor Nathan Wade, who has billed more than $728,000 in legal fees to county taxpayers and helped pay for trips he took with the district attorney.

Good, now we can finally move forward with prosecuting Trump & company with racketeering for trying to overturn the 2020 election. You know - the real important stuff.

Wade should either resign and Ms. Willis will have to remove him.

He ruled on the proceedings. It definitely would have been mentioned. I am not interested in your fantasies.

You are a Democrat, you hate the truth. And in the instance, the truth is that he is not obligated to mention it so he didn't. He mentioned only what he was to rule on; Fani's disqualification or not.

And veraciously, the judge did [voluntarily] disqualify Fani --who of course, opted not to remove herself. Which is EXACTLY expected of a corrupt individual like Fani.

But hey...this escapade guaranteed Trump a victory on conviction Appeal --once this farce is finally over.

A matter bet on.

Friendy bet stands.

A matter bet on; a gamble

Tell you what, pussy. I'll give you odds. 5 out of 6 charges, we'll keep the two weeks, and I will give you 2:1 on the stakes. 60 days for me, 30 days for you.

You are a Democrat, you hate the truth. And in the instance, the truth is that he is not obligated to mention it so he didn't. He mentioned only what he was to rule on; Fani's disqualification or not.

And veraciously, the judge did [voluntarily] disqualify Fani --who of course, opted not to remove herself. Which is EXACTLY expected of a corrupt individual like Fani.

But hey...this escapade guaranteed Trump a victory on conviction Appeal --once this farce is finally over.
This stupid whining won't help you.

And the judge did not disqualify her.

Fuck dude, you're not even living in the same reality as the rest of us. I cannot account for this abnormal psychology on your part, and don't have to do so.

A matter bet on; a gamble

Tell you what, pussy. I'll give you odds. 5 out of 6 charges, we'll keep the two weeks, and I will give you 2:1 on the stakes. 60 days for me, 30 days for you.

Good luck with the bet.

And try not to stalk and harass me. I wouldn't want you to get banned BEFORE you have to kneel at my feet and eat crow.

Forum List

Back