Judge rules Fulton DA Willis can stay — if Wade steps aside

Hur should be publically embarrassed for his actions... There is a professional way to act which he violated...
If you want to work for the DOJ, you have to be impartial, which means treating everyone equal...
If you read the transcript and footnotes, you'll see he did so. You do know he filed his confidential report with DOJ and it was Garland who decided to release the report, in it's entirety, unredacted.

Done. If all six charges are refiled within 2 weeks, I will not post on this board for 30 days, starting from the date of refiling.

If they are not refiled, you will not post for 30 days. Deadline is March 31.

Agreed?
Nope. Just a friendly bet. Of course they will refile the charges, so I feel pretty good about it.

The judge clearly said there was NO CONFLICT. But due to his concern over the appearance of a conflict, the guy needs to go. Easy choice!
She still got her ass handed to her.

I think she'll still end up being faced with disbarment, though. And deservingly so...
She won't be....

It takes an awful lot of egregious behavior for the Bar, to do that....they protect their own as far as they can, imo.

She may be slapped with ethics issues, though.....

Which makes it mere appearance, since accusations are not evidence.

Luckily for the orange slob, else he would be serving a 2000 year sentence.
There are endless videos of Joe not knowing where he is at walking and stumbling even after trying to speak and his fifth column spouts, he is a General Patton like man. Watching Obama talk to the press in a White House scene not paying attention to Joe as if he was bothering him is classic. Joe was walking around bumping into people. We know who rules on that day. Or at least one of them.

If she was bumping nasty with a member of the Defense Team (or the defendent), it would surely matter.

Bumping uglies with another prosecutor? No impact on the case, but it can be an ethical conduct violation not related to the case.

WW

Really? As a simple example, the charges the judge threw out.

The conversation last year between her and the expert she hired with $700,000 of taxpayer money:

Wade: These charges are political and complete bullshit, I can't include these in the indictment.
Willis: You don't sign the indictment, no blowjobs for you for a month.
Wade: Where do I sign?

No, the 3 charges against FPOTUS#45 the Judge ruled had to be excluded with the possibility of refiling had nothing to do with the DA boinking an employee.

And as the Judge noted $250 per hour is well below the metro Atlanta norm.

And you made up quote is LOLz.

WW

There are endless videos of Joe not knowing where he is at walking and stumbling even after trying to speak and his fifth column spouts, he is a General Patton like man. Watching Obama talk to the press in a White House scene not paying attention to Joe as if he was bothering him is classic. Joe was walking around bumping into people. We know who rules on that day. Or at least one of them.
I am not interested in your exaggerated nonsense.

Atlanta, like all big city shitholes in the US, is run by stupid corrupt low IQ Negroes. The same with almost all of Fulton County. The voting districts that created tens of thousands of fraudulent ballots for Potatohead.

If you are White, even as a judge, you have have to kiss Negro ass.

Both the Negro assholes were lying and were corrupt but the judge only got rid of one of them. The one that collected his $750,000 in corrupt money and a got a little fat Ho pussy.

Great example of Democrat corruption in America now.

This country ain't worth shit anymore. It is a Banana Republic where the Leftest assholes have power. No justice. We are being destroyed from within.

There is only one way to restore our Constitutional Republic and it ain't at the ballot box.
That's right. Cuckolded whites are kissing black ass even down in Georgia now. :funnyface:

Look how thoroughly your people have been made servile. :laugh:

Oops, that's where you fall on your face. That was not established. That's what a paid liar told you, and you believed him.
Oops thats where you fell upon your, expertise, of being a Dishonest-Democrat.
It was well-established that she committed perjury. Then, just like Biden's classified docs crime? Prosecutors decided that there is no way a jury would convict Fani of perjury so, she will not be charged. lol

...Trump's lawyers examined phone records alleging the pair were in a relationship before the Georgia election fraud case began.
...Willis and Wade contest that and have said under oath that their relationship began after the indictment of Trump and 18 other defendants for allegedly trying to overthrow the result of the 2020 presidential election in Georgia.
...Trump's team presented evidence from a technical expert that allegedly shows that Wade made late night trips to Willis' home long before the Trump case began.

However, several legal experts told Newsweek that they don't believe she will face perjury charges, even if the judge believes their relationship began before the indictments.

..."One can be convicted of perjury in Georgia for knowingly making a materially false statement under oath. However, in order to convict for perjury, there must be more than one witness. I doubt there was more than one witness to her alleged affair at that time," she said. Fani Willis could face criminal perjury inquiry in Georgia

man0man, I am miffed, over how you voters can still support Democrat leaders when you keep seeing how EVERY VICTORY was achieved by way of corrupt conduct from Democrats who handled the situation.

Forum List

Back