Judge rules Fulton DA Willis can stay — if Wade steps aside

According to the employee policy of the DA’s office when paying back trips to subordinates?

Come on.

There is no policy of the DA's office requiring the maintenance of expenses for personal trips with anyone.

Expenses for official travel? You bet.

The fact they had an affair my violate different ethical issues, but tracking expenses isn't one of them.

WW

Does this guarantee a conviction appeal victory, for Trump?

Was the judge too afraid for his life as a Democrat in the USA, to disqualify Fani?? Was judge thinking about what happened to Tafari Campbell over on Martha's Vineyard??
How about the case against Willis was BS? She will stay and her boyfriend will leave. And when he does, a successful appeal is much less likely.

This is a state case. It is going to be there after November. trump cannot kill it.

What's your position on making death threats to politicians and judges?
what's your opinion on your own politicians threatening supreme court justices and subverting the rule of law? Now i'm sure you're saying that President Trump made threats. post those links with legitimate unedited claims and sources. I bet you won't. CAN'T.

There is no policy of the DA's office requiring the maintenance of expenses for personal trips with anyone.

Expenses for official travel? You bet.

The fact they had an affair my violate different ethical issues, but tracking expenses isn't one of them.

WW
The judge clearly said there was NO CONFLICT. But due to his concern over the appearance of a conflict, the guy needs to go. Easy choice!

That wouldn't have stopped this. Trump is dangerous to the Left. He exposes them. Actually, with this ruling that has nothing to do with law...these two scumballs perjured themselves under oath on the stand. All America knows they're lying shitbags. So is the judge and all those in power who keep their mouths shut and go along with this. The left will reap the consequences of this also.
Look at the fantasies you have to invent to soothe yourself. This is not healthy behavior. And all for an orange pile of crap who wouldn't give you a squirt of piss, if you were on fire.

This outcome was expected. No judge was going to disqualify the entire DAs office over Fani’s conduct.
And especially not the mere appearance of possible impropriety. And they certainly aren't going to toss out the findings of two grand juries, based on accusations.

Here we see how our justice system holds people to a higher standard than Trump's world of fraud does. If Trump were to be held accountable for mere appearance of possible impropriety, he would be in a tent under the overpass by now.

what's your opinion on your own politicians threatening supreme court justices and subverting the rule of law? Now i'm sure you're saying that President Trump made threats. post those links with legitimate unedited claims and sources. I bet you won't. CAN'T.
Again, what's your thoughts on making deaths threats to politicians and/or judges?

Is there any doubt in anyone's mind at this point about the lying, thieving corruption of the democrat party and the total ignorance and insanity of their supporters?

Let's see how she fairs against the GA Senate investigation.
You think that collection of halfwits is going to find something new? All they are doing is putting on theater ad trying to convince gullible morons that Biden is pulling her strings.

so once again rules for thee but not for me
Just another example of dems can do anything and if a republican spits on a sidewalk they're prosecuted
Fani Willi's has more evidence of rico violation than her defendants.

Once out of dem country she'll lose on appeal
Notice when dems go afte someone the trial isn't held in idaho or utah
The dems would have kept Wade, but they can't, so there is no argument for the Orange.

The appeal will fall flat, and Trump will go to jail for at least five years on a RICO charge.

And especially not the mere appearance of possible impropriety. And they certainly aren't going to toss out the findings of two grand juries, based on accusations.

Here we see how our justice system holds people to a higher standard than Trump's world of fraud does. If Trump were to be held accountable for mere appearance of possible impropriety, he would be in a tent under the overpass by now.
That is exactly where he should be!

It was more than a mere, appearance, as according to Fani's own cronies and private friends.

But hey, you are Democrat. So it is your job, it is your duty, to come to lies in the face of the facts and the evidence.

...Trump's world...

Your remarks are pretty dumb here. Since Trump's world didn't ask the judge to drop several charges, this week, as it happened because the judge knew his own job is to protect the corrupt Fani Willis. Dropping those charges and leaving Fani on the case in the face of her corrupt conduct, guaranteed an inevitable conviction-Appeal victory for Trump.

The crooked judge donated to Fani Willis campaign when she ran for Prosecutor and his wife donated to Fani multiple times. Yep. The crooked judge wants to be re-elected by 10s of thousands of Black Democrats in metro-ATL, so he understood his role here.

If she was bumping nasty with a member of the Defense Team (or the defendent), it would surely matter.

Bumping uglies with another prosecutor? No impact on the case, but it can be an ethical conduct violation not related to the case.

WW
Really? As a simple example, the charges the judge threw out.

The conversation last year between her and the expert she hired with $700,000 of taxpayer money:

Wade: These charges are political and complete bullshit, I can't include these in the indictment.
Willis: You don't sign the indictment, no blowjobs for you for a month.
Wade: Where do I sign?

so once again rules for thee but not for me
Just another example of dems can do anything and if a republican spits on a sidewalk they're prosecuted
Fani Willi's has more evidence of rico violation than her defendants.

Once out of dem country she'll lose on appeal
Notice when dems go afte someone the trial isn't held in idaho or utah
There was NO conflict of interest. I know you have a problem with facts after listening to the orange blob for years...but the fact is there was no impropriety...only the perceived appearance of one. The defense lied and lost.

These kinds of decisions make people lose faith in our legal system. It's starting to look impossible to hold political officeholders accountable for their decisions. They just keep explaining away our laws. Back to MAGA.

Forum List

Back