🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge rules Michigan stay-at-home order is not unconstitutional

10-th-amend.jpg
:eusa_dance:

View attachment 329956

there is no 'right' to go to the movies.

It would fall under the right to travel.

sure. m'k ... alrighty then. judge thinks otherwise, so good luck.

He's not a scotus judge just a federal judge. Federal judges have been ruled wrong in the recent past and can be overruled by a republican friendly scotus.

you_doodle_2017-10-30t18_43_55z.jpg

Big setback for conservatives who claimed otherwise.
Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.

At least there's people of intelligence in our courts. Hopefully these people won't appeal.
Gretchen wins.
Judge is a liar. Or an incompetent stooge.
Based on the the coronavirus impact on the state, including the death toll, sounds reasonable to me, but i am not in Michigan. Are you?
Gretchen wins.
Everyone but a few idiot tRumplings knew this already.
Gretchen wins.

^^^ liar ^^^
You can bet trumpoholics and trump himself are triggered this morning from this news.
Gretchen wins.
Tissue?

more of the same from twisted LefTards.
“We love this commie-lite form of governance...it’s so cool and PROGRESSIVE .”

uh-huh. having a temporary shelter in place guideline & having to wait to go into some fat laden fast food joint, or to go to a nascar race is communism -

but forcing workers to forego safety, CDC guidelines, & go back to work to hack up meat (with just a suggestion of possibly giving them PPE & social distancing, if bigcorp feels like it; cause it's not required & gives cover by donny) because they won't get paid or unemployment if they don't--- is freedom?

'merika! FUCK YA!!!
Those workers are free to stay home, moron

they are free to decide whether risk getting a potentially deadly disease where there's no cure - or risk going hungry & getting evicted.

merica! FUCK YA AGAIN!!!!!
No they arn't, turd. The government forces them to do the later. The chances of dying from COVID are about 0.004%
For 2,146 Americans today it was 100% just like the 2,390 yesterday, but most of them were probably over 70 and overweight, out of shape, etc, like trump.
And you more than likely. And you...White.
Probably not. Excellent health. Only 65 and can still pass over 60 Army fitness test. I'm going to linger. How bout you?
I am 39 and a COVID-19 survivor. Overblown. Linger indeed.
You out to be out doing something every day. Then you can be in my shape at my age. Longevity runs in the family. Great Grandmother died at 103. Walked half a mile that day. Was just siting in her rocking chair watching night time TV and quit rocking, with a smile on her face. Sounds like the way to go.

Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.

At least there's people of intelligence in our courts. Hopefully these people won't appeal.
Gretchen wins.
Based on the the coronavirus impact on the state, including the death toll, sounds reasonable to me, but i am not in Michigan. Are you?
Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.

^^^ liar ^^^
You can bet trumpoholics and trump himself are triggered this morning from this news.
Gretchen wins.
Tissue?

uh-huh. having a temporary shelter in place guideline & having to wait to go into some fat laden fast food joint, or to go to a nascar race is communism -

but forcing workers to forego safety, CDC guidelines, & go back to work to hack up meat (with just a suggestion of possibly giving them PPE & social distancing, if bigcorp feels like it; cause it's not required & gives cover by donny) because they won't get paid or unemployment if they don't--- is freedom?

'merika! FUCK YA!!!

they are free to decide whether risk getting a potentially deadly disease where there's no cure - or risk going hungry & getting evicted.

No they arn't, turd. The government forces them to do the later. The chances of dying from COVID are about 0.004%
For 2,146 Americans today it was 100% just like the 2,390 yesterday, but most of them were probably over 70 and overweight, out of shape, etc, like trump.
And you more than likely. And you...White.
Probably not. Excellent health. Only 65 and can still pass over 60 Army fitness test. I'm going to linger. How bout you?
I am 39 and a COVID-19 survivor. Overblown. Linger indeed.
You out to be out doing something every day. Then you can be in my shape at my age. Longevity runs in the family. Great Grandmother died at 103. Walked half a mile that day. Was just siting in her rocking chair watching night time TV and quit rocking, with a smile on her face. Sounds like the way to go.
Awesome!

The judge is a democrat with complete disregard for the constitution.
You quarantine the sick not the healthy
So you wait until people get sick, then isolate them so they don’t get sick?

View attachment 329976
So you wait until people get sick, then isolate them so they don’t get sick?
No, dumbass, you isolate them so other people don't get sick.

What a moron.
That is the purpose of isolation.
I would prefer to do it before I get sick.
The purpose of isolating healthy people is to control them. It doesn't help one bit with keeping you from getting sick. If you want to isolate yourself, feel free. If you want to isolate me, then you're a bootlicking tyrant.
The last thing I want is for you to self isolate.
I want you to get as sick as I was when I had H5n1.
Then why are you supporting the shutdown, moron?
I support the self isolation for people that I don’t want to see get very ill.
You are not one of those people.
I support putting you in prison for 10 years to isolate you from rational people.
Let me guess...without charges, trials, or convictions. CRCs roll like that.
I'm imprisoned in my house without any charges, trials, or convictions, dumbass.

boo fucking hoo.
Some people have it so hard.
Several decades ago they were asked to join the military and fight/die for their country.
Today they are being asked to sit at home and do absolutely nothing and all they do is whine about it.
So anything short of being ordered to charge enemy machine guns is not an injustice according to you?

What a fucking asshole.

Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.

Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.

^^^ liar ^^^
Gretchen wins.
Tissue?

'merika! FUCK YA!!!

That's the dumbest of all leftwing arguments. COVID is simply not much of a threat to population, no matter what morons like you claim.

Look at all the CRCs suddenly upset about the government telling them what they can and cannot do with their bodies.....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
What does abortion have to do with the shutdown?

Your brain is a marvel of dysfunction.

How does one know they're sick before they have symptoms?

Dope.
You know...if it weren't for the non-symptomatic that could infect the innocent, it would be just fine to let them all do their thing in large close groups. I wouldn't mind a little Darwin/Karma mix.

Dope.
Get tested, dumbass.
When did you get "tested"?
I tried to get tested, but my doctor's office wouldn't do it.
Because you have no symptoms, dope.

Dope.
Get tested, dumbass.
I have no symptoms. I don't qulify for a test, dope.
Soon you will be able to order your own test online.
Yes. That you have to mail out to be processed.
Useless.

Dope.
Get tested, dumbass.
When did you get "tested"?
I tried to get tested, but my doctor's office wouldn't do it.
Because you have no symptoms, dope.
I actually did have some symptoms, jackass.

Forum List

Back