🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge rules Michigan stay-at-home order is not unconstitutional

The judge is a democrat with complete disregard for the constitution.
You quarantine the sick not the healthy
How does one know they're sick before they have symptoms?

Dope.
Get tested, dumbass.
I have no symptoms. I don't qulify for a test, dope.
Soon you will be able to order your own test online.
Yes. That you have to mail out to be processed.
Useless.
How is that useless?

Dope.
Get tested, dumbass.
I have no symptoms. I don't qualify for a test, dope.
I hope you catch it bad.
Down here, anybody can get it now without having to qualify. They advertise it on TV. Is it because I am in a RED state?

Dope.
Get tested, dumbass.
I have no symptoms. I don't qualify for a test, dope.
I hope you catch it bad.
Kinda sick mike. Your turning into a crabby old fkr.

Dope.
So according to your lying ass we should all just stay home.
Suddenly you don't like the government telling you what to do with your body? What a shame that is.
So if you object to being sent to prison without a trial, that means "you don't like the government telling you what to do with your body?"

You're such an unbelievable dumbass!

Big setback for conservatives who claimed otherwise.
Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.

At least there's people of intelligence in our courts. Hopefully these people won't appeal.
Gretchen wins.
Judge is a liar. Or an incompetent stooge.
Based on the the coronavirus impact on the state, including the death toll, sounds reasonable to me, but i am not in Michigan. Are you?
Gretchen wins.
Everyone but a few idiot tRumplings knew this already.
Gretchen wins.

^^^ liar ^^^
You can bet trumpoholics and trump himself are triggered this morning from this news.
Gretchen wins.
Tissue?

more of the same from twisted LefTards.
“We love this commie-lite form of governance...it’s so cool and PROGRESSIVE .”

uh-huh. having a temporary shelter in place guideline & having to wait to go into some fat laden fast food joint, or to go to a nascar race is communism -

but forcing workers to forego safety, CDC guidelines, & go back to work to hack up meat (with just a suggestion of possibly giving them PPE & social distancing, if bigcorp feels like it; cause it's not required & gives cover by donny) because they won't get paid or unemployment if they don't--- is freedom?

'merika! FUCK YA!!!
Those workers are free to stay home, moron

they are free to decide whether risk getting a potentially deadly disease where there's no cure - or risk going hungry & getting evicted.

merica! FUCK YA AGAIN!!!!!
No they arn't, turd. The government forces them to do the later. The chances of dying from COVID are about 0.004%
For 2,146 Americans today it was 100% just like the 2,390 yesterday, but most of them were probably over 70 and overweight, out of shape, etc, like trump.

Out of 63,000 that have succumbed to COVID-19 corona virus infections, roughly 52,000 of them died of an age related disease (cancer, heart disease, diabetes), not the corona virus, and only 11,000 were actually verified by (flawed) lab testing, and even among these, there were a lot of false positives. The patients were sick, but succumbed to some other bacterium or virus. The corona virus show has become a Las Vegas stage trick, that took no more than handful of deaths among one million people.

Looking at odds, there are some 4100 cities in US under 100,000, and the odds are... nobody would surrender to COVID-19 in any of these cities and towns, that how small the risk is. It's smaller risk than the overstated death numbers issued by CDC for a normal flu season. When corona virus deaths rose steeply, suddenly there was a sharp corresponding decline in pneumonia deaths. That wasn’t a body count it was a paperwork adjustment. All that was being done was to shift some of the 50,000 pneumonia deaths that occur each year into different column in their spread sheet, the column that says "COVID-19 related deaths".

Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.

At least there's people of intelligence in our courts. Hopefully these people won't appeal.
Gretchen wins.
Based on the the coronavirus impact on the state, including the death toll, sounds reasonable to me, but i am not in Michigan. Are you?
Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.

^^^ liar ^^^
You can bet trumpoholics and trump himself are triggered this morning from this news.
Gretchen wins.
Tissue?

uh-huh. having a temporary shelter in place guideline & having to wait to go into some fat laden fast food joint, or to go to a nascar race is communism -

but forcing workers to forego safety, CDC guidelines, & go back to work to hack up meat (with just a suggestion of possibly giving them PPE & social distancing, if bigcorp feels like it; cause it's not required & gives cover by donny) because they won't get paid or unemployment if they don't--- is freedom?

'merika! FUCK YA!!!

they are free to decide whether risk getting a potentially deadly disease where there's no cure - or risk going hungry & getting evicted.

No they arn't, turd. The government forces them to do the later. The chances of dying from COVID are about 0.004%
For 2,146 Americans today it was 100% just like the 2,390 yesterday, but most of them were probably over 70 and overweight, out of shape, etc, like trump.

Out of 63,000 that have succumbed to COVID-19 corona virus infections, roughly 52,000 of them died of an age related disease (cancer, heart disease, diabetes), not the corona virus, and only 11,000 were actually verified by (flawed) lab testing, and even among these, there were a lot of false positives. The patients were sick, but succumbed to some other bacterium or virus. The corona virus show has become a Las Vegas stage trick, that took no more than handful of deaths among one million people.

Looking at odds, there are some 4100 cities in US under 100,000, and the odds are... nobody would surrender to COVID-19 in any of these cities and towns, that how small the risk is. It's smaller risk than the overstated death numbers issued by CDC for a normal flu season. When corona virus deaths rose steeply, suddenly there was a sharp corresponding decline in pneumonia deaths. That wasn’t a body count it was a paperwork adjustment. All that was being done was to shift some of the 50,000 pneumonia deaths that occur each year into different column in their spread sheet, the column that says "COVID-19 related deaths".
I am sure you are quite correct and the 3,308,678 people in China, spain, Italy, UK, France, Germany, Turkey, Russia and all the countries with less than 100,000 cases will be glad to know that Covid-19 is not killing their citizens and actually has very little to do with the fact that 234,123 people have suddenly falling dead all over the plant and are dying by the thousands daily. I am sure the Nobel Committee will be contacting you soon, since you got us out of this situation. I would like to express our heart felt thanks from a grateful nation.
1588312999127.png

Dope.
Get tested, dumbass.
When did you get "tested"?
I tried to get tested, but my doctor's office wouldn't do it.

oh for fuck's sake

mail.gif

are you for real?

Dope.
Get tested, dumbass.
When did you get "tested"?
I tried to get tested, but my doctor's office wouldn't do it.

so waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when donny said 'that anybody who wanted a test & get one' & waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when when pence said that 'millions of tests would be available by the end of the week'

they were fucking LYING to you?

color me surprised.:rolleyes:

Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.

Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.
Gretchen wins.

^^^ liar ^^^
Gretchen wins.
Tissue?

'merika! FUCK YA!!!

I am sure you are quite correct and the 3,308,678 people in China, spain, Italy, UK, France, Germany, Turkey, Russia and all the countries with less than 100,000 cases will be glad to know that Covid-19 is not killing their citizens and actually has very little to do with the fact that 234,123 people have suddenly falling dead all over the plant and are dying by the thousands daily. I am sure the Nobel Committee will be contacting you soon, since you got us out of this situation. I would like to express our heart felt thanks from a grateful nation.
View attachment 330280

Look at the data, Pancho. Worldometer reports 75.3% of COVID-19 deaths were due to underlying conditions. From their won website:

"Patients who reported no pre-existing ("comorbid") medical conditions had a case fatality rate of 0.9%. Pre-existing illnesses that put patients at higher risk of dying from a COVID-19 infection are:

1588335296931.png

Also, CDC admits on their website that sudden explosion of COVID-19 deaths in April appears to be result of taking death numbers away from pneumonia and influenza and re-classifying them as COVID-19.

And this is from CDC website, read the small print, if you will.

"The number of hospitalizations estimated so far this season is lower than end-of-season total hospitalization estimates for any season since CDC began making these estimates."

The estimates were to have 500,000 of hospitalization for entire flu season, but in reality the number of hospitalizations were less than a half of that, which happened before COVID-19. They were on the track of their estimates, and suddenly "they stopped counting"?

No, they still counted those hospitalizations, but reassigned them as COVID-19, most likely for financial incentives offered to hospitals and doctors. Why did CDC issued billing coding for hospitals to follow for COVID-19 which literally bribed doctors and hospitals to up-code normal pneumonia cases to COVID-19 cases which were reimbursed at three-fold higher rate?

So, either influenza completely vanished from the face of the planet when corona virus begun, or someone is simply lying. Which one do you think it is?

Forum List

Back