🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge rules Michigan stay-at-home order is not unconstitutional

Of course it can be compared with the flu, dumbass. It's very similar to the flu, and it's far less lethal.
Wrong on every count.
I'm not wasting my time trying educate a dopey truther.
In other words, you know you lost the point. You're running away with your tail between your legs like a scared little puppy.
No. In clear words, I have no interest in engaging in a circle jerk with you.

Of course it can be compared with the flu, dumbass. It's very similar to the flu, and it's far less lethal.
Wrong on every count.
In other words, you know you lost the point. You're running away with your tail between your legs like a scared little puppy.
I know. You prefer not to be humiliated. You know you can't defend your idiot propositions.

10-th-amend.jpg
:eusa_dance:
The 10th doesnt grant governors dictatorial powers that violate the federal Constitution
The "incorporation doctrine" says that state governments are held to the same constraints as the federal government when it comes to the Bill of Rights.
Funny how the 14th Amendment ended up fucking everybody in the ass. Not just the south.
:laughing0301:

Wrong on every count.

The 10th doesnt grant governors dictatorial powers that violate the federal Constitution
The "incorporation doctrine" says that state governments are held to the same constraints as the federal government when it comes to the Bill of Rights.
Funny how the 14th Amendment ended up fucking everybody in the ass. Not just the south.
:laughing0301:

I really like the 14th amendment. But it is not universal that if the federal government is denied jurisdiction by the Bill of Rights, that other more local government are then also denied jurisdiction.

More protestors and more guns are needed at the next protest.
Why?
What do you imagine the guns do to enhance the protester's arguments?

Seems to me the judge not only way wrong, but should have recused themselves.
We need to take back our states and country.
Executives are not supposed to be sidestepping the legislature when clearly there is no immediate emergency need. There is plenty of time for the legislature to handle this legally.
For the executive to make declarations is illegal.

Why?

Executives are not supposed to be sidestepping the legislature when clearly there is no immediate emergency need. There is plenty of time for the legislature to handle this legally.
state governments created a wild card for themselves when they invented something called "a state of emergency." That not only gives them the authority to make laws without the legislature voting on them, it apparently also gives them the authority to ignore the Bill of Rights. That's why leftwingers love it so much. The most fascinating thing about it is that nowhere does the Constitution mention anything about a so-called "state of emergency." And get this, no one ever has to vote on whether this so-called "state of emergency is in effect. Basically the state of emergency gives the government the authority to throw the Constitution into the waste bin.

Why?

You didn't answer my question.

Why?

What did it do to enhance these protestors demands?
zz73.jpg
zz74.jpg
zz75.jpg
zz76.jpg

It is just part of our rights as citizens. Deal with it.

Why?

View attachment 337838View attachment 337839View attachment 337840View attachment 337841
You're right. Armed protest for equal rights in society is exactly the same as armed protest for opening the Cracker Barrel during a pandemic. :uhoh3:

Why?

View attachment 337838View attachment 337839View attachment 337840View attachment 337841
You're right. Armed protest for equal rights in society is exactly the same as armed protest for opening the Cracker Barrel during a pandemic. :uhoh3:
Opening your Crackerbarrell store is a civil right, moron.

Forum List

Back