🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge rules Michigan stay-at-home order is not unconstitutional

Big setback for conservatives who claimed otherwise.
Gretchen wins.
So LESSEE:
  1. A Michigan STATE judge on Wednesday found in defense of STATE Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home order even while admitting it does harm the constitutional rights of Michigan residents.
  2. Apparently Japanese have more, better constitutional rights than US citizens because they don't have posse comitatus written in as a back door to their laws!
  3. The precedent has now been laid wide open to usurp civil rights whenever they see fit by merely claiming it is in "the best interests" of something greater! And the Left LOVE IT.
  4. All of the arguments are legal, just and valid. I hope they appeal.
  5. In the end, the Japanese haven't locked down and have not only haven't suffered nearly as many per capita deaths, they realized they didn't want to too-deeply impact their economy. To the contrary, our government has violate all our rights, DEVASTATED our economy and in the end, tons of people are dying anyway.

10-th-amend.jpg
:eusa_dance:

1588254170746.png

poor rw nutter snowflakes.... always crying & screaming

FREEDOM!!!!

well you douchebags -

FREEDOM comes with a price.

FREEDOM comes with sacrifices.

oooOOooo you can't get a haircut.

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

it's god damn temporary - so man up, woman up & shut the fuck up.

Gretchen wins.
Judge is a liar. Or an incompetent stooge.
Based on the the coronavirus impact on the state, including the death toll, sounds reasonable to me, but i am not in Michigan. Are you?
Constitutionality is not supposed to be decided by what state you're in.
Epidemically it can only be directed at a state level. Severity varies greatly from state to state. Effect on the state of Michigan has been severe.

FREEDOM!!!!

well you douchebags -

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

Your stupidity has reached the level not known to humans before.

FREEDOM!!!!

well you douchebags -

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

Fuck you asshole,,remember back when this was supposed to be a 2 week lock down ? It wasn't meant to prevent the spread of the virus but only to slow it down to prevent hospitals from being overrun with virus cases,

Gretchen wins.
Based on the the coronavirus impact on the state, including the death toll, sounds reasonable to me, but i am not in Michigan. Are you?
You are way to uneducated for this forum. States have their own Constitutions and Courts. If you would have read the OP link you would know the judge was a state judge. And you are the kind of morons who want to decide our health and safety in a pandemic.

Gretchen wins.
Epidemically it can only be directed at a state level. Severity varies greatly from state to state. Effect on the state of Michigan has been severe.
Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with constitutionality.

Gretchen wins.

From the article...

"A Michigan judge on Wednesday found that while Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home order does “temporary harm” to the constitutional rights of Michigan residents, the harm doesn’t outweigh the public health risk posed by the coronavirus outbreak. "

Let's issue stay-at-home executive order every year, from January till May, we'll save so many from getting a flu and dying from it.
Why? We are pretty good at managing the flu.

FREEDOM!!!!

well you douchebags -

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

Your stupidity has reached the level not known to humans before.

oh-snap-when-you-cop-some-new-boohooman-threads-and-31158346.png

Gretchen wins.
You are way to uneducated for this forum. States have their own Constitutions and Courts. If you would have read the OP link you would know the judge was a state judge. And you are the kind of morons who want to decide our health and safety in a pandemic.
Nothing about constitutionality has anything to do with health. Oh and...

progressive shill ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

FREEDOM!!!!

well you douchebags -

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

Fuck you asshole,,remember back when this was supposed to be a 2 week lock down ? It wasn't meant to prevent the spread of the virus but only to slow it down to prevent hospitals from being overrun with virus cases,

well, dumb fuck - do you know what the term 'novel' means regarding COVID?

now, take that old moldy flea infested MAGA hat off & put yer critical thinking cap on. perhaps you'll get a couple braincells (that hasn't sufficated from all that methane) to rub together, create a spark & you'll understand just how antiquated that statement actually is.

FREEDOM!!!!

well you douchebags -

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

Who told you this would be a two-week lockdown and not meant for preventing the spread of COVID? Did Trump tell you such nonsense? He lied if he did. Maybe FOX News fooled you.

Gretchen wins.

From the article...

"A Michigan judge on Wednesday found that while Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home order does “temporary harm” to the constitutional rights of Michigan residents, the harm doesn’t outweigh the public health risk posed by the coronavirus outbreak. "

Let's issue stay-at-home executive order every year, from January till May, we'll save so many from getting a flu and dying from it.
Why? We are pretty good at managing the flu.

I'm sorry... let me dumb it down just for you.

If 40 to 80 thousand people die from flu every year, and we can prevent them from getting it by Stay-at-home order, what is preventing government to doing it, if is constitutional?

If this is not simple enough, let me know, I'll get crayons.

FREEDOM!!!!

well you douchebags -

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

It was supposed to be for 2 weeks, then 4 weeks, now 6-8 weeks, maybe now for months.

Closing businesses for onsite service is one thing, that is covered under various State Constitutions regarding commerce regulation. Making people unable to travel unless for vague reasons of "essentially", shutting down large parks and beaches where social and actual distancing is easy to accomplish, and in the one case sending POLICE to harass a woman sending her kid to play with a neighbors kid is called tyranny.

Michigan Court of Claims Judge Christopher Murray ruled in favor of Whitmer, Attorney General Dana Nessel and Department of Natural Resources Director Daniel Eichinger on Wednesday, April 29.

A judge in a deep blue state like michigan is not a credible authority on the Constitution

Forum List

Back