Judge rules Seattle's tax on the wealthy is illegal; city vows to appeal

My favorite Portland citizen. Aren’t libtards love Able? No hate there!

You're crazy you know. How many hundreds of thousands live in Portland? And this woman is the representative of all of them? LOL

See how ewe r? Hate filled! All I said was that she was my favorite Portland citizen. You need remedial work in comprehension.

:rolleyes:

No really, you are lub able

Seattle and surrounding area beautiful. I have a couple of well to do relatives living there who won't mind a tax increase. Maybe a little jealousy from some posters who can't afford to live in places like Seattle?
Ah! Maybe. It has gotten more expensive over the past 20 years. But it remains beautiful. The setting on the Puget Sound and in view of Mount Rainer is wonderful, with Lake Washington too. It has some very nice neighborhoods and lots of wonderful parks along the waterfronts.

Seattle spilled several hundred million gallons of raw sewage into public waterways, so fouling the water with their filth public swimming beaches had to be closed. Have you cleaned up your mess yet? Also when Mt. Rainer erupts again its going to wipe you people off the map.

Any link to support your claim bud?

No, it must have just been a hunch - angry old RWNJs are like that.

Seattle did have a sewage treatment failure last spring .. but "several hundred million gallons"?

Not even

This is why they believe every lie and gross exaggeration that spews from Tangerine Tornado's pie-hole. :wink:

Seattle and surrounding area beautiful. I have a couple of well to do relatives living there who won't mind a tax increase. Maybe a little jealousy from some posters who can't afford to live in places like Seattle?
Ah! Maybe. It has gotten more expensive over the past 20 years. But it remains beautiful. The setting on the Puget Sound and in view of Mount Rainer is wonderful, with Lake Washington too. It has some very nice neighborhoods and lots of wonderful parks along the waterfronts.

Seattle spilled several hundred million gallons of raw sewage into public waterways, so fouling the water with their filth public swimming beaches had to be closed. Have you cleaned up your mess yet? Also when Mt. Rainer erupts again its going to wipe you people off the map.

Learn to use google it was reported in the local news.

I suspect you don't even live in the city. You probably live in one of the suburbs and never go into the city because you are afraid of drugs and crime, liberals and Californians. And traffic. You should move to Iowa. It's cheaper and probably no Californians. :badgrin: Seattle is wasted on you.

I grew up in Seattle idiot, where are you from my guess is California shocker.

I’m from California very happy, very proud and successful. We didn’t become the 7th largest economy of the world for nothing. Currently California’s economy is booming at enormous rate.
I have tons of relatives in Seattle most or all are happy and successful. Several Business owners but most works for Boeing and the city.
Then why can’t California cities meet their bills and pay retiree pensions without declaring bankruptcy? Why are people shitting in the streets in your major cities resulting in deadly hepatitis outbreaks?

I never said California is 100% perfect.

If we stop contributing to federal taxes $369 billions a year maybe we can afford to pay our bills, pensions and house the homeless.
Where do you live?
Go ahead and stop contributing. Close down all federally funded military facilities, roads, highways, forest services and find your own water sources.

Wrong again dude. We will charge rentals to all military facilities.
Save $369 billions plus rentals and other charges. It’s win win situation for California. Then ask yourself where and how in the world are you going to replace $369 billions of loss income.
Build desalination plant for water resource.

Why in the world I have to google it for you???. It’s your job to prove and provide the link to support your lies. Not me or us.

Didn’t I just asked you to prove to me that $15 MW disaster in Seattle? I’m still waiting.

I remember this Robin Hood.....

barack-obama-robin-hood-nfh.jpg
You should stop and research what the Robin Hood legend actually said.

He "stole" money from the government - that is, from tax collectors and treasury agents.

And he gave it back to the people the govt had taken it from - farmers, craftsmen, seamstresses, etc.

Robin Hood was a conservative!

Why in the world I have to google it for you???. It’s your job to prove and provide the link to support your lies. Not me or us.

Didn’t I just asked you to prove to me that $15 MW disaster in Seattle? I’m still waiting.

First we determined you were uninformed, now that you are helpless. :itsok: Here dummy 260 million gallons spilled by liberals, King County warned people to avoid contact with the water and posted warning signs on nearby beach areas. In addition, Kitsap Public Health District issued a no-contact advisory and shellfish harvesting closure for nearby shorelines.

Seattle wastewater plant forced to discharge millions of gallons of sewage

No, it must have just been a hunch - angry old RWNJs are like that.

Seattle did have a sewage treatment failure last spring .. but "several hundred million gallons"?

Not even

This is why they believe every lie and gross exaggeration that spews from Tangerine Tornado's pie-hole. :wink:

You are as dumb as this other fool, 260 million gallons in 19 hours that's 1/5th of the total amount of raw sewage you libs typically spill in an entire year. Why are your liberal cities sewage spilling cesspools? Instead of fixing your crumbling sewage systems and fouling public waterways did you spend the money on Europe wannabe light rail? I think we all know the answer. I haven't even brought up Portland's repeated spilling of raw sewage into the Willamette river which dumps right into the Columbia. Or your filthy pigs downtown who stand on the bridges and urinate into the river.

First we determined you were uninformed, now that you are helpless. :itsok: Here dummy 260 million gallons spilled by liberals, King County warned people to avoid contact with the water and posted warning signs on nearby beach areas. In addition, Kitsap Public Health District issued a no-contact advisory and shellfish harvesting closure for nearby shorelines.

Seriously, when you provide information that is not directly out of your head or not common knowledge, you are required to provide the source of the information. Everybody who went to high school knows that. They teach it in social studies class and in English when you are taught to write research papers. It's called citing sources.

Why we cite sources: "To be a responsible scholar by giving credit to other researchers and acknowledging their ideas. To avoid plagiarism by quoting words and ideas used by other authors. To allow your reader to track down the sources you used by citing them accurately..."

Usually everyone on these discussion forums does it.

LibGuides: Citing sources: Overview

Seriously, when you provide information that is not directly out of your head or not common knowledge, you are required to provide the source of the information. Everybody who went to high school knows that. They teach it in social studies class and in English when you are taught to write research papers. It's called citing sources.

Why we cite sources: "To be a responsible scholar by giving credit to other researchers and acknowledging their ideas. To avoid plagiarism by quoting words and ideas used by other authors. To allow your reader to track down the sources you used by citing them accurately..."

Usually everyone on these discussion forums does it.

LibGuides: Citing sources: Overview

LMAO who are you the forum rule monitor? Look stupid, you came into this topic poorly informed and when it became obvious how poorly informed you are then you demand others do the work of educating you. Are you a liberal? If so that would make sense.

I’m from California very happy, very proud and successful. We didn’t become the 7th largest economy of the world for nothing. Currently California’s economy is booming at enormous rate.
I have tons of relatives in Seattle most or all are happy and successful. Several Business owners but most works for Boeing and the city.
Then why can’t California cities meet their bills and pay retiree pensions without declaring bankruptcy? Why are people shitting in the streets in your major cities resulting in deadly hepatitis outbreaks?

If we stop contributing to federal taxes $369 billions a year maybe we can afford to pay our bills, pensions and house the homeless.
Where do you live?
Go ahead and stop contributing. Close down all federally funded military facilities, roads, highways, forest services and find your own water sources.

Save $369 billions plus rentals and other charges. It’s win win situation for California. Then ask yourself where and how in the world are you going to replace $369 billions of loss income.
They will not pay your rentals dudette! Try again.

Where do you live?

They wasted the money on your education.

You are as dumb as this other fool, 260 million gallons in 19 hours that's 1/5th of the total amount of raw sewage you libs typically spill in an entire year. Why are your liberal cities sewage spilling cesspools? Instead of fixing your crumbling sewage systems and fouling public waterways did you spend the money on Europe wannabe light rail? I think we all know the answer. I haven't even brought up Portland's repeated spilling of raw sewage into the Willamette river which dumps right into the Columbia. Or your filthy pigs downtown who stand on the bridges and urinate into the river.

Again NO LINK so STFU

:link:

Again NO LINK so STFU

:link:
I have been told many times on this forum by libtards to look it up yourself they ain’t here to do my homework. Now do not be a hypocrite.

I have been told many times on this forum by libtards to look it up yourself they ain’t here to do my homework. Now do not be a hypocrite.

Sorry - It is up to Blues to prove his or her BS with a link .. NOT I.

He posted it (and many other lies about Seattle and Portland) which I methodically debunked with LINKS

Sorry - It is up to Blues to prove his or her BS with a link .. NOT I.

He posted it (and many other lies about Seattle and Portland) which I methodically debunked with LINKS
So then be s hypocrite.

Forum List

Back