Judge rules Seattle's tax on the wealthy is illegal; city vows to appeal

Seattle Heroin Epidemic
New Task Force to Tackle Heroin Epidemic in Seattle
What Lies Behind the New Heroin Epidemic in Seattle
Are Seattle Schools Prepared for Heroin Epidemic?
Seattle How to Fight Heroin Epidemic
Seattle Heroin is the Number One Drug
Frontline Chases Heroin Through Seattle
Awash in Overdoses, Seattle Creates Safe Sites for Addicts
Heroin Overdoses, Deaths Reach Epidemic Levels
Hey! But the water is beautiful and the taxes are high.

No the water is filled with raw sewage spills, for fear of death and disease they closed the beaches. Here's another headline, Seattle has the highest property crime rate in the country of the top 20 major cities. The liberal propaganda in this thread is falling apart.

Seattle Heroin Epidemic
New Task Force to Tackle Heroin Epidemic in Seattle
What Lies Behind the New Heroin Epidemic in Seattle
Are Seattle Schools Prepared for Heroin Epidemic?
Seattle How to Fight Heroin Epidemic
Seattle Heroin is the Number One Drug
Frontline Chases Heroin Through Seattle
Awash in Overdoses, Seattle Creates Safe Sites for Addicts
Heroin Overdoses, Deaths Reach Epidemic Levels

WHAT - There are drug problems in Seattle??

WHO KNEW!!!??? :D

*They don't even make the top 30

30 Most Drug Addicted Cities in America

:itsok:

No the water is filled with raw sewage spills, for fear of death and disease they closed the beaches. Here's another headline, Seattle has the highest property crime rate in the country of the top 20 major cities. The liberal propaganda in this thread is falling apart.

Could you provide a few links on these bogus claims please? Oh wait, you can't because you made it up.

No, Seattle doesn’t have the nation’s highest rate of property crime

Btw - Portland and Seattle tap water are both among the cleanest in the nation.

Why Seattle’s Tap Water Is So Good

I live here idiot. Speaking of heartless cold blooded liberals, why did you people kick all the homeless people out of Portland parks? Last year the homeless were all camped along a large Portland park, when I visited this park recently there are signs posted like every 50 feet noting a city ordinance banning the homeless camps, why do you people hate the homeless?? Why yes I'm mocking you. lol

What Portland is doing about homelessness:

Tiny homes for the homeless? Portland and beyond experiment

You should move immediately - Portland is not the right city for you. :)

LOL drive around Portland dumb ass and you won't be so ignorant.

I did last summer. Was downtown, NW, NE, Gresham, Beaverton, Tigard, and Hillsborough. And I lived in Metzger near Washington Square for ten years.

Stop bitching and move :)

Could you provide a few links on these bogus claims please? Oh wait, you can't because you made it up.

Did you even read your own links idiot? Its obvious that you did not. Also you are too retarded to know the difference between incoming tap water and outgoing sewage.

Did you even read your own links idiot? Its obvious that you did not. Also you are too retarded to know the difference between incoming tap water and outgoing sewage.

If Seattle had a major raw sewage problem it would eventually impact drinking water.

I was in commercial industrial water treatment for 15 years - they do not --- Idiot

Now move to a southern red state where they welcome grumpy old right wing kooks.

:lame2: :itsok: :bye1:

"Also when Mt. Rainer erupts again its going to wipe you people off the map." LOL And you don't hate. Cute.

Poor Blues .. he's just losing and losing and continues to chomp at the bit.

Let's encourage him - it's entertaining! :D
He (it's a he?) probably can't wait for another devasting San Francisco or Northridge earthquake which kills a lot of those pesky Californians.

"Also when Mt. Rainer erupts again its going to wipe you people off the map." LOL And you don't hate. Cute.

Poor Blues .. he's just losing and losing and continues to chomp at the bit.

Let's encourage him - it's entertaining! :D
He (it's a he?) probably can't wait for another devasting San Francisco or Northridge earthquake which kills a lot of those pesky Californians.
Now now, it is Sunday morning. Try to control your venom!

If Seattle had a major raw sewage problem it would eventually impact drinking water.

I was in commercial industrial water treatment for 15 years - they do not --- Idiot

Now move to a southern red state where they welcome grumpy old right wing kooks.

:lame2: :itsok: :bye1:

Oh good lord, is your IQ below 80? Where is the sewage spilled...yeah not back into your drinking water supply. :itsok:

I read that just the other day. I'm in E. Europe at the moment and checked online to see how safe the drinking water is in this town. At the same time, on a whim, I checked Seattle's and it said it was very, very good. I never buy bottled water in Seattle, but here I do, it's safe to drink (here) but doesn't taste so good. Anyway, you're right, the water in Seattle is some of the best anywhere.

I read that just the other day. I'm in E. Europe at the moment and checked online to see how safe the drinking water is in this town. At the same time, on a whim, I checked Seattle's and it said it was very, very good. I never buy bottled water in Seattle, but here I do, it's safe to drink (here) but doesn't taste so good. Anyway, you're right, the water in Seattle is some of the best anywhere.

^^^ another moron who's clueless about where drinking water comes from vs where sewage is spilled and treated sewage is released.

Mount St Helens might be due for another big one. It really should move :laugh:

forlnon.gif

You're crazy you know. How many hundreds of thousands live in Portland? And this woman is the representative of all of them? LOL

1.5 million in the metro area .. and Bluesy found a liberal behaving badly!

:ack-1:

^^^ another moron who's clueless about where drinking water comes from vs where sewage is spilled and treated sewage is released.
Hun, all I said was the water in Seattle is very good. Didn't say anything about sewage. Calm down.

chill_pill_postcard-r55b2be385d5b4ee49d4c8469cb3920a1_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Seattle liberals lobby for a state wide income tax on the 'rich', promise to steal money from the rich and give the money to the poor and middle class, the measure goes down in flames with over 60% of voters telling liberals to shove their income tax up their ass. :eusa_clap:

Hun, all I said was the water in Seattle is very good. Didn't say anything about sewage. Calm down.

chill_pill_postcard-r55b2be385d5b4ee49d4c8469cb3920a1_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

You responded to moron's post, guilty by association.

Forum List

Back