Judge says school district must treat girl who identified as boy like any other boy in regard to ...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A federal judge appointed to the bench by then-President George W. Bush has placed an injunction on a school policy that prohibits a girl who identifies as a boy from using the mens’ restroom, declaring that under the law, she must be “treated like any other boy.” Judge Timothy Corrigan ruled on Thursday that the St. Johns County School District has no reason to prohibit the student, who goes by the name Drew
Judge Says School District Must Treat Girl Who Identifies as Boy ‘Like Any Other Boy’ in Regard to Restroom Use

This will hopefully backfire so severely this pathetic communist who dream this bs up

The Judge that SOB idiot needs to step down , but we can be sure leftist douches will vote this loser right back in .

The blow back these courts will end up seeing as a result of this lunatic judge omg ......... this is gonna get good.

A federal judge appointed to the bench by then-President George W. Bush has placed an injunction on a school policy that prohibits a girl who identifies as a boy from using the mens’ restroom, declaring that under the law, she must be “treated like any other boy.” Judge Timothy Corrigan ruled on Thursday that the St. Johns County School District has no reason to prohibit the student, who goes by the name Drew
Judge Says School District Must Treat Girl Who Identifies as Boy ‘Like Any Other Boy’ in Regard to Restroom Use
This will hopefully backfire so severely this pathetic communist who dream this bs up
The Judge that SOB idiot needs to step down , but we can be sure leftist douches will vote this loser right back in .
The blow back these courts will end up seeing as a result of this lunatic judge omg ......... this is gonna get good.

Great! I just hope that when "he" uses the restroom to pee, "he" knows that he'll have to stand and use the urinal. Oh and if I was there, I'd let the ol' trouser snake fly right in "his" face! And when it comes time for gym, "he" better shower with the rest of the boys. And I hope "he" gets put on the football team so that the rest of the guys can beat the living crap out of "him."

Great! I just hope that when "he" uses the restroom to pee, "he" knows that he'll have to stand and use the urinal. Oh and if I was there, I'd let the ol' trouser snake fly right in "his" face! And when it comes time for gym, "he" better shower with the rest of the boys. And I hope "he" gets put on the football team so that the rest of the guys can beat the living crap out of "him."
Did you get beat up a lot in school or something? Your anger is palpable.

I'd pull my own children from their school if such were the case in their district. Sick sons of bitches. However, I agree, the continued application of such policies will ensure victory over them and reversals--at the polls. Dens of stinking evil will be cleaned out.

FYI-
Federal Judges are appointed for LIFE and do not run in elections. No one "votes them back in''....

If she doesn't have the lump in her neck, she isn't a male. Its time for people like her to quit dumping their problems on everyone else's plate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back