Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Really? Which ones? What's the charge?

David Shafer, former chairman of the Georgia Republican Party and one of the 19 defendants in the Georgia election interference case. Shafer is facing eight charges in the indictment handed down by an Atlanta grand jury last week, including false statements and writings, forgery in the first degree, and impersonating a public officer.

Really? Dims have posted many times in this forum that questioning the election is a crime.
I doubt that. I'm sure they said the actions trump took in questioning the election were crimes.
Please post a link to a Democrat claiming questioning an election is a crime. If it happened as much as you claimed, it should be easy to post at least one.

I doubt that. I'm sure they said the actions trump took in questioning the election were crimes.
Please post a link to a Democrat claiming questioning an election is a crime. If it happened as much as you claimed, it should be easy to post at least one.
How can questioning an election be a crime? We do have the first Amendment, don't you know, you fucking NAZI?

The Fani WIllis indictment says questioning the election is a crime, moron.

Read the full text of the Georgia Trump indictment document to learn more about the charges and co-conspirators

How can questioning an election be a crime? We do have the first Amendment, don't you know, you fucking NAZI?

The Fani WIllis indictment says questioning the election is a crime, moron.

Read the full text of the Georgia Trump indictment document to learn more about the charges and co-conspirators
You seem to be confused. Obviously, you can't post a link to democrats claiming contesting an election is a crime, because it didn't happen. The Fani Willis indictment does not say questioning an election is a crime. Again, I'll ask for a link to show your claims.

Think of it in different terms. You might think the bank made a mistake and they owe you some money. It is certainly legal to contest what the bank did, but you can't rob the bank. What trump did was equivilent to trying to rob the bank.

Lots of broken laws, but instigating sedition is pretty close to the top of the list.
So why hasn't he been charged with sedition?

Because the case wouldn't hold up in court? Come on, Bulldog. You have to KNOW that if Jack Smith thought he could make that charge stick he would have gleefully included it!

You seem to be confused. Obviously, you can't post a link to democrats claiming contesting an election is a crime, because it didn't happen. The Fani Willis indictment does not say questioning an election is a crime. Again, I'll ask for a link to show your claims.

Think of it in different terms. You might think the bank made a mistake and they owe you some money. It is certainly legal to contest what the bank did, but you can't rob the bank. What trump did was equivilent to trying to rob the bank.
LOL...in what way? What are you even babbling about?

So why hasn't he been charged with sedition?

Because the case wouldn't hold up in court? Come on, Bulldog. You have to KNOW that if Jack Smith thought he could make that charge stick he would have gleefully included it!
I guess you're right. Trump is totally innocent, and since he didn't do anything wrong in any way, there is nothing for him and his followers to worry about. You're so smart. I'm just not sure what they are going to do about all that evidence against him.

I guess you're right. Trump is totally innocent, and since he didn't do anything wrong in any way, there is nothing for him and his followers to worry about. You're so smart. I'm just not sure what they are going to do about all that evidence against him.
They have evidence that he committed sedition? Why wasn't that presented at his impeachment? Why isn't he being charged by ANY of the liberal DA's now indicting him with everything but the kitchen sink? The answer to that OBVIOUSLY is that they don't HAVE evidence of that crime! A bunch of liberal talking heads on CNN saying that it was an insurrection didn't actually MAKE it an insurrection and those DA's know it!

Trump is totally innocent, douchebag. Biden is the criminal.

Forum List

Back