Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

And your point is what?
That there's nothing illegal with what they did. Hey did not represent that they have been certified by the state. That would have been fraudulent. The charges will not withstand a motion to dismiss. There is no legal basis for them

I agree that the term “alternative facts” makes no linguistic sense.

But an “alternative slate of electors” is not remotely akin to the former.
The Trump supporters submitted false certificate to Congress and the National Archives in an attempt to challenge the results of the election when federal lawmakers met on Jan. 6, 2021, to tally states' votes.

That there's nothing illegal with what they did. Hey did not represent that they have been certified by the state. That would have been fraudulent. The charges will not withstand a motion to dismiss. There is no legal basis for them
I need you to find me 11,800 votes! You don't see anything wrong with that?

I need you to find me 11,800 votes! You don't see anything wrong with that?
There is nothing wrong with that.

Simpletons like you seem to imagine that it somehow means “just make it up.” But that’s not what he meant.

Instead, as you probably know but are not honest enough to admit, since he believed that election fraud had taken place, he was merely asking to root-out illegal votes.

The Trump supporters submitted false certificate to Congress and the National Archives in an attempt to challenge the results of the election when federal lawmakers met on Jan. 6, 2021, to tally states' votes.
They submitted an alternative slate for when the “official” slate was (possibly) to get tossed due to the election fraud.

Thats what Fox says, not what prosecutors say.
I don’t care what prosecutors say.

You believe them for no particular reason other than your dislike of Trump. I believe the Trump version because it is consistent.

By the way, it doesn’t require that anybody else must believe that there was any election fraud. He did. And as our Chief Executive Officer, he was allowed to prepare for the prospect of some “calls” being overturned.

Some mod moves this thread to law. But, as I stated in the original post,

“Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum.”

This thread more properly belongs in politics. And the cases against Trump don’t belong in any of our courts of law, either. They all should be dismissed. They are each a stain on our justice system.

Given there are are now three different federal and state courts with cases before them involving that, there is a good chance juries will care.
They shouldn’t give a rat’s ass what a persecutor says.

What ought to matter most is the law and any evidentiary facts which bear upon the law.

Well, since you need a prosecutor with the ability to speak to prosecute a case, they kind of do...
They do speak. That’s hardly the point.

The point is that what they say isn’t evidence.

And since the prostitutions are all predicated on absurd legal bases, I don’t care how eloquently they may speak. It will still be bullshit. Of necessity.

And since the prostitutions are all predicated on absurd legal bases, I don’t care how eloquently they may speak. It will still be bullshit. Of necessity.
They have managed to convince three grand juries that they are reasonable.

Forum List

Back