Judge strikes down Bathroom Bill at UNC

I can't believe we're even having this discussion in 2016.

It would really freak conservatives out if public places would switch over to unisex bathrooms )like they have in Scandinavia Europe) to solve this issue.

What would be the cost of installing a third bathroom in every public place to placate less than 1% of the US population?
. Obama's government or Hillary isn't worried about the burdens placed on the business sectors or upon the citizens, because it just waves it's tyrannical arm these days, and no matter what the cost is, the nation must comply.

It would really freak conservatives out if public places would switch over to unisex bathrooms )like they have in Scandinavia Europe) to solve this issue.
. What does that do for the bathroom's say in a school locker room or the football stadiums, concert events, and so on and so forth where large diverse groups or crowds assemble ? Otherwise you send your daughter into the restroom assuming that she will be ok in there, but then inside danger lurks about posing as someone or something that it isn't ? You people trying to rip the lid off of Pandora's box, are not going to succeed in this nation. You people actually need some sort of help, because those in this world who are normal, well they are not the ones coming up with this bull crap no matter how hard you try and convince them otherwise to go along with it.. You all are crossing a line in the sand, and it won't work this time. In fact it finally exposes you all as to how messed up you have become, and now the ship is about to sail without you.

Unisex bathrooms have existed in European countries for years and rape didn't go up. How about people teach their sons not to rape women in the first place.

And women get raped in thr women's bathrooms all the time. Having gender segregated bathrooms doesn't prevent rape. A woman I use to work was raped in a woman's bathroom and apparently when they caught the guy the found out he raped 8 other women in the bathroom.

You should be caution in any public bathroom anyway.

Transgendered women aren' the ones raping women. It's the men full of testosterone doing it.

. What does that do for the bathroom's say in a school locker room or the football stadiums, concert events, and so on and so forth where large diverse groups or crowds assemble ? Otherwise you send your daughter into the restroom assuming that she will be ok in there, but then inside danger lurks about posing as someone or something that it isn't ? You people trying to rip the lid off of Pandora's box, are not going to succeed in this nation. You people actually need some sort of help, because those in this world who are normal, well they are not the ones coming up with this bull crap no matter how hard you try and convince them otherwise to go along with it.. You all are crossing a line in the sand, and it won't work this time. In fact it finally exposes you all as to how messed up you have become, and now the ship is about to sail without you.

Unisex bathrooms have existed in European countries for years and rape didn't go up. How about people teach their sons not to rape women in the first place.

And women get raped in thr women's bathrooms all the time. Having gender segregated bathrooms doesn't prevent rape. A woman I use to work was raped in a woman's bathroom and apparently when they caught the guy the found out he raped 8 other women in the bathroom.

Transgendered women aren' the ones raping women. It's the men full of testosterone doing it.
. Your using Europe as an example of how we should conduct ourselves here ? Uh we're not European, and we have distinguished ourselves as Americans who don't go for such bull crap as what is being suggested or forced on us today, so get ready for the push back, because it's coming.

I see where a Federal judge struck down Obungle's student transgender bathroom policy...cue the LGBT hysteria
. Wow, you mean there are judges with common sense anymore ? :party:

I wonder if the Judge was appointed by Obama? He could be making sure that Obama's legacy includes allowing grown men to pee in little girls rest rooms.
. Huh ? The judge was appointed by Bush, and he is trying to stop the insanity to some degree right ? Maybe I'm not understanding what is going on or maybe I'm not interpreting this right. Hmmm.

Thank you for answering my question. The insanity is allowing men to use women's restrooms.

I see where a Federal judge struck down Obungle's student transgender bathroom policy...cue the LGBT hysteria

I wonder if the Judge was appointed by Obama? He could be making sure that Obama's legacy includes allowing grown men to pee in little girls rest rooms.
. Huh ? The judge was appointed by Bush, and he is trying to stop the insanity to some degree right ? Maybe I'm not understanding what is going on or maybe I'm not interpreting this right. Hmmm.

Thank you for answering my question. The insanity is allowing men to use women's restrooms.
. Your welcome.

. Is that what this judge is advocating ?

It is called an unintended consequence of a do gooder law.

Clearly those with an unwarranted fear of transgender Americans can resort to only fearmongering and lies.

The North Carolina measure is hateful and prima facia un-Constitutional – the product of conservative fear and bigotry; this law cannot be gone too soon, and should never have been enacted to begin with.

Clearly those with an unwarranted fear of transgender Americans can resort to only fearmongering and lies.

The North Carolina measure is hateful and prima facia un-Constitutional – the product of conservative fear and bigotry; this law cannot be gone too soon, and should never have been enacted to begin with.

Do you even have a clue what an 'unintended consequence' is when a seemingly reasonable law is passed? It has nothing to do with fear of transgenders.

The OP needs to actually read the article he misquotes. A temporary blocK that only applies to 3 people.
Conservatives need to read the Constitution and its case law, where the 14th Amendment prohibits class legislation.

They also need to read Title IX of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, prohibiting discrimination based on sex.

These hatful laws are the consequence of fear and ignorance, which then becomes bigotry – bigotry kept alive by conservatives.

Oh please! There is nothing righteous or noble in the argument that wannabe rapists should be allowed to quite literally catch our wives and daughters with their pants down.
Courts do not legislate; neither do presidents. The suggestion that either should be allowed to do so is what is "hateful". Get over it.

"Transgendered women aren' the ones raping women. It's the men full of testosterone doing it."

This isn't about men who have actually become women. It's about allowing men in for no better reason than that they claim to "identify" as women right at that moment.
Wonder what would have happened if some guy had demanded his "right" to share a privy with Thomas Jefferson's daughter.

"Transgendered women aren' the ones raping women. It's the men full of testosterone doing it."

This isn't about men who have actually become women. It's about allowing men in for no better reason than that they claim to "identify" as women right at that moment.
Wonder what would have happened if some guy had demanded his "right" to share a privy with Thomas Jefferson's daughter.
. What is outright amazing is people trying to defend the idiocy. Wow.

Forum List

Back