Judge strikes down Pennsylvania law barring gay marriage

Plasmaball

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2010
Judge strikes down Pennsylvania law barring gay marriage

Judge strikes down Pennsylvania law barring gay marriage | Reuters

19 states now, falling like dominoes they are.
The ruling makes Pennsylvania the 19th U.S. state where gay marriage is allowed, a movement that has gained momentum since the Supreme Court ruled last June that legally married same-sex couples are eligible for federal benefits.

may this be an education in why you can vote peoples rights away.

"However, that same sex marriage causes discomfort in some does not make its prohibition constitutional," he wrote. "Nor can past tradition trump the bedrock constitutional guarantees of due process and equal protection."

Exactly what I have been saying all this time. "We have always done it that way" is not a valid reason to continue oppression. And there is no rational reason for denying gays the same protections of the state and federal laws protecting everyone else which provides us all kinds of government cash and prizes for being married.

Man, between Oregon and Pennsyvania. This whole effin country is going to be moving up and down tonight with the movement of the butt fucking! ;)

Where'd you get the idea married people have sex? :D

Another state where marriage is a joke now. Everyone update your lists of traitors.

Oregon had a constitutional amendment. How can a single judge have such powers? I am not against gays and gay marriage.

If Oregon had a constitutional amendment banning all guns, how would you feel if a judge overturned that?

We can't pick and choose which parts of the US Constitution we can violate and which ones we cannot.

Last edited:
Another example of bed wetters using the court to move their agenda in spite of the will of the people.

Personally I wish all you moonbats would just go queer already and swallow all your potential offspring, otherwise please take advantage of your local abortion clinics.

The world will be so much better off.

For that matter I strongly encourage all of you idiots to perform retroactive self abortions. Just please try not to make too much of a mess so that handling/disposing your genetic garbage is as efficient as possible.

Another state where marriage is a joke now. Everyone update your lists of traitors.

Oregon had a constitutional amendment. How can a single judge have such powers? I am not against gays and gay marriage.

It's not the judge, it's the Constitution. If states would take the time to ensure their laws pass Constitutionality muster, this wouldn't be an issue, would it?

Why not just swap the stars and stripes for the faggot rainbow already. Goddamn nation of queers on parade.

More fascist judges undermining the will of the people. Like that's news anymore.

Oh no. People protecting their constitutional right of equal protection under the law from the will of the majority? Outrage!!

Just curious, did you just learn the first 2 amendments of the constitution and say "That's it?"

Why not just swap the stars and stripes for the faggot rainbow already. Goddamn nation of queers on parade.

Well, we only just now got around to swapping the stars and stripes for a spear after they allowed jigaboos to marry our white womenfolk! GIVE US SOME TIME FOR CHRISSAKES! Anyone know any fags who can sew a flag?

Forum List

Back