Judge strikes down Pennsylvania law barring gay marriage

Judge strikes down Pennsylvania law barring gay marriage

Judge strikes down Pennsylvania law barring gay marriage | Reuters

19 states now, falling like dominoes they are.
The ruling makes Pennsylvania the 19th U.S. state where gay marriage is allowed, a movement that has gained momentum since the Supreme Court ruled last June that legally married same-sex couples are eligible for federal benefits.

may this be an education in why you can vote peoples rights away.
This is the wrong way to go about it. Iowa, who was first to have legal gay marriage, voted out three Iowa Supreme Court Justices because of their ruling. The will of the people must be considered.

No, the wrong way to go about it is for the states to seek to deny Americans their civil liberties.

The right way to go about it is for the states to obey the Constitution and allow same-sex couples access to the marriage law they’re eligible to participate in, thus avoiding getting the courts involved in the first place.

Another example of bed wetters using the court to move their agenda in spite of the will of the people.

Personally I wish all you moonbats would just go queer already and swallow all your potential offspring, otherwise please take advantage of your local abortion clinics.

The world will be so much better off.

For that matter I strongly encourage all of you idiots to perform retroactive self abortions. Just please try not to make too much of a mess so that handling/disposing your genetic garbage is as efficient as possible.

I love it when the Constitution makes bigots cry.

....and several thousands of middle votes just silently took a step to the right in Pennsylvania....

..which state will the dems cut their own throats in next?...

Never underestimate the power of fascism telling voters "you're going to accept sexual behavior perversions as normal and you can't even vote on it anymore". Something is fishy in Denmark..

....and several thousands of middle votes just silently took a step to the right in Pennsylvania....

Never underestimate the power of fascism telling voters "you're going to accept sexual behavior perversions as normal and you can't even vote on it anymore". Something is fishy in Denmark..

i doubt it

i doubt it

Are you willing to bet the suicide of the democratic party on your hunch this Fall and as this gets trumped up more and more towards 2016?

i doubt it

Are you willing to bet the suicide of the democratic party on your hunch this Fall and as this gets trumped up more and more towards 2016?

lol suicide.....shut up

Recent polling shows roughly 60% of the population of Pennsylvania supports same sex marriage.

You know he's horrible lost any grasp of the argument when he goes full bore personal attack on you. :D

This is the wrong way to go about it. Iowa, who was first to have legal gay marriage, voted out three Iowa Supreme Court Justices because of their ruling. The will of the people must be considered.

no it doesnt
Yes it does. Three judges are collecting unemployment now.

No because once again, EVERY citizen has constitutional rights. Our founding fathers set up the constitution and the rights enumerated in them so that every US citizen would have these rights and be protected from the will of the majority oppressing their rights. Now obviously if we lived in a perfect world it would be easier but we don't and sometimes we have to come around as a culture to realize the atrocities that we have created.

It's only a matter of time till the whole country recognizes gay marriage. I give it five years before the Supreme Court states the obvious

Personally I wish all you moonbats would just go queer already and swallow all your potential offspring, otherwise please take advantage of your local abortion clinics.

Quit wetting your bed, Pete, this is almost a done deal.

I drove past the courthouse as the hearing was taking place earlier today. There was more media present for the Jerry Sandusky trial. God, I hate the "press".

Forum List

Back