Judge strikes down Pennsylvania law barring gay marriage

He didn't just "hold a line", he made public donations to an anti gay campaign. Replace any other minority with gays in the recent public outcries and you wouldn't really care would you because you would agree with the public's outcry. Because you don't agree with the public on this issue, you think the public is being intolerant. Yes, it is...intolerant of intolerance and that's a good thing.

He supports ssm and contributed to that on his own, privately, years prior to Mozilla. He was booted for holding that belief by a company that specifically claims that they welcome contributions from "everyone, regardless ... we support equality for all". I call bullshit on that and on the left for espousing same. You are not the party of diversity and tolerance, you are the party that tolerates nothing less than acceptance.

Campaign donations aren't private, your vote is. He could have voted for Prop 8 and no one would have ever been the wiser that he doesn't think gay people deserve equal rights. He made a public donation to an anti gay campaign. If a CEO had made a public donation to and organization against interracial marriage would you expect public outcry, yes or no?

You keep dodging my point.

He believes that marriage is between one man/one woman and when that was found out he was ousted from his job from a company that specifically claims to welcome contributions from everyone, regardless ... we support equality for all". They do not. They, like the left, do not support differing views. Just admit that acceptance and nothing less is what you'll tolerate.

If a CEO had made a public donation to and organization against interracial marriage would you expect public outcry, yes or no?
Zoom has changed my mind on this. We should be tolerant here, of those against gay marriage, and interracial marriage, and interfaith marriage, and those who want to kill all the Jews, or who want to use Christians as human torches or lion feed, and of those who think they should take their daughter's virginity or cut off their clitorises, and yes, more tolerance, a big warm embrace for those who fly planes into our buildings.

Let's make it one big tolerant world where we have no standards besides Tolerance. Whatever you got, just do it because by God, we wouldn't want to be thought of as Intolerant.

Last edited:
He didn't just "hold a line", he made public donations to an anti gay campaign. Replace any other minority with gays in the recent public outcries and you wouldn't really care would you because you would agree with the public's outcry. Because you don't agree with the public on this issue, you think the public is being intolerant. Yes, it is...intolerant of intolerance and that's a good thing.

He supports ssm and contributed to that on his own, privately, years prior to Mozilla. He was booted for holding that belief by a company that specifically claims that they welcome contributions from "everyone, regardless ... we support equality for all". I call bullshit on that and on the left for espousing same. You are not the party of diversity and tolerance, you are the party that tolerates nothing less than acceptance.

Nonsense.

It’s conservatives and republicans who for the most part seek to deny gay Americans their civil liberties, with liberals advocating for the equal protection rights of same-sex couples.

And that’s been the case for 60 years – from Brown to Loving to Lawrence and most recently Windsor, in those cases and many more liberals have fought for the civil rights of all Americans, opposed every step of the way by conservatives.

Not nonsense. See my response to seawitch.

If a CEO had made a public donation to and organization against interracial marriage would you expect public outcry, yes or no?
Zoom has changed my mind on this. We should be tolerate here, of those against gay marriage, and interracial marriage, and interfaith marriage, and those who want to kill all the Jews, or who want to use Christians as human torches or lion feed, and of those who think they should take their daughter's virginity or cut of their clitorises, and yes, more tolerance, a big warm embrace for those who fly planes into our buildings.

Let's make it one big tolerant world where we have no standards besides Tolerance. Whatever you got, just do it because by God, we wouldn't want to be thought of as Intolerant.

Not what I said. How typical.

Zoom has changed my mind on this. We should be tolerate here, of those against gay marriage, and interracial marriage, and interfaith marriage, and those who want to kill all the Jews, or who want to use Christians as human torches or lion feed, and of those who think they should take their daughter's virginity or cut of their clitorises, and yes, more tolerance, a big warm embrace for those who fly planes into our buildings.

No, it's not what you said, it's an expansion of that train of thought and why, it's nonsense. Society is moving on just as it has time and again on other issues when we finally decided that they rights of others were equal to that of our own. If that leaves you out in the cold, and you want to stand your ground, do so, but society isn't required to pat you on the back for it or make sure there is a place at the table for what it no longer tolerates. That's how society works.

No, it's not what you said, it's an expansion of that train of thought and why, it's nonsense. Society is moving on just as it has time and again on other issues when we finally decided that they rights of others were equal to that of our own. If that leaves you out in the cold, and you want to stand your ground, do so, but society isn't required to pat you on the back for it or make sure there is a place at the table for what it no longer tolerates. That's how society works.

Finally, someone admits that nothing less than acceptance will be tolerated. Thanks.

Campaign donations aren't private, your vote is. He could have voted for Prop 8 and no one would have ever been the wiser that he doesn't think gay people deserve equal rights. He made a public donation to an anti gay campaign. If a CEO had made a public donation to and organization against interracial marriage would you expect public outcry, yes or no?

He believes that marriage is between one man/one woman and when that was found out he was ousted from his job from a company that specifically claims to welcome contributions from everyone, regardless ... we support equality for all". They do not. They, like the left, do not support differing views. Just admit that acceptance and nothing less is what you'll tolerate.

So don't let anyone find out. What question have you posed you feel I have not answered? You certainly keep dodging mine.

The company has the motto, not the CEO. The CEO serves at the pleasure of the company. The company felt that the CEO's position on equality harmed the company. Had he not made his position publicly known, the company would not have been in the position to lose revenue.

Now, please answer the question. If a CEO had made a donation to a campaign opposed to interracial marriage, would you expect public outcry?

Finally, someone admits that nothing less than acceptance will be tolerated. Thanks.
Now that's not what I said. I said you can take your stand, but standing in the way of society on issues like this gets you run over. If you want to sit on the tracks and cry because the train left you behind, do so, but remember this, you are sitting on the tracks and another train is headed your way, soon.

Now that's not what I said. I said you can take your stand, but standing in the way of society on issues like this gets you run over. If you want to sit on the tracks and cry because the train left you behind, do so, but remember this, you are sitting on the tracks and another train is headed your way, soon.

Yes you did. You (collective) refuse to tolerate the differing pov of those who believe that marriage is between one man/one woman.

Yes you did. You (collective) refuse to tolerate the differing pov of those who believe that marriage is between one man/one woman.
Oh but we do tolerate it, it just doesn't stop us from doing what we know to be right or you from feeling like you got left in the past. That can't be helped, times change. Those who refuse to change will find themselves increasing isolated. If we reverse the direction of traffic you don't have to like it or approve of it, but for your own safety you'd better damn well drive with traffic, not against it.

So don't let anyone find out. What question have you posed you feel I have not answered? You certainly keep dodging mine.

The company has the motto, not the CEO. The CEO serves at the pleasure of the company. The company felt that the CEO's position on equality harmed the company. Had he not made his position publicly known, the company would not have been in the position to lose revenue.

Now, please answer the question. If a CEO had made a donation to a campaign opposed to interracial marriage, would you expect public outcry?

Exactly. The company claims to welcome all, believes in equality ... that is their company policy. They lie. They did not welcome his pov on marriage because it did not agree with theirs.

The underlined ... the same can be said for homosexuals 'coming out'. I don't think you agree with that.

He made a contribution that supports traditional marriage ... one man/one woman. Interracial marriage is still one man/one woman. You keep saying that is the same as ssm. It isn't.

Oh but we do tolerate it, it just doesn't stop us from doing what we know to be right or you from feeling like you got left in the past. That can't be helped, times change. Those who refuse to change will find themselves increasing isolated. If we reverse the direction of traffic you don't have to like it or approve of it, but for your own safety you'd better damn well drive with traffic, not against it.

Once again, thank you for admitting that nothing less than acceptance will be tolerated.

Zoom-Boing, if a CEO had made a donation to a campaign opposed to interracial marriage, would you expect public outcry?

He can't answer it, it undermines his entire argument.

And I'm betting the following statement would bother him as well: Those damn Kikes and ******* are so fucking dumb that we should just do ourselves, and them, a favor and fire up the ovens again. They aren't even good enough to feed the damn dogs.

Bring me some of that tolerance:
KIKES.JPG

Last edited:

Once again, thank you for admitting that nothing less than acceptance will be tolerated.
Once again, you miss the point. You aren't required to change your mind, you're required to follow the law.

Zoom-Boing, if a CEO had made a donation to a campaign opposed to interracial marriage, would you expect public outcry?

And I'm bet the following statement would bother him as well: Those damn Kikes and ******* are so fucking dumb that we should just do ourselves, and them, a favor and fire up the ovens again They aren't even good enough to feed the damn dogs.

KIKES.JPG

I have answered it. Interracial marriage is between one man/one woman. Sorry you two can't seem to understand that.

Please go find any post of mine that even remotely says anything like this. I'll wait.

Your intolerance for differing pov's is showing.

Once again, you miss the point. You aren't required to change your mind, you're required to follow the law.

If we reverse the direction of traffic you don't have to like it or approve of it, but for your own safety you'd better damn well drive with traffic, not against it

I know exactly what you said. Message received.

Exactly. The company claims to welcome all, believes in equality ... that is their company policy. They lie. They did not welcome his pov on marriage because it did not agree with theirs.

The underlined ... the same can be said for homosexuals 'coming out'. I don't think you agree with that.

He made a contribution that supports traditional marriage ... one man/one woman. Interracial marriage is still one man/one woman. You keep saying that is the same as ssm. It isn't.

You want them to be tolerant of intolerance as long as you agree with that intolerance.

Would you like me to post some quotes about interracial marriage and how it flies in the face of "tradition"? Please answer the question. If a CEO made a donation to an organization opposed to interracial marriage, should there be public outcry, YES OR NO?

And I'm bet the following statement would bother him as well: Those damn Kikes and ******* are so fucking dumb that we should just do ourselves, and them, a favor and fire up the ovens again They aren't even good enough to feed the damn dogs.

KIKES.JPG

I have answered it. Interracial marriage is between one man/one woman. Sorry you two can't seem to understand that.

Please go find any post of mine that even remotely says anything like this. I'll wait.

Your intolerance for differing pov's is showing.

Here is what people said of interracial marriage:

"The amalgamation of the races is not only unnatural, but is always productive of deplorable results. Our daily observation shows us, that the offspring of these unnatural connections are generally sickly and effeminate [...]They are productive of evil, and evil only, without any corresponding good."

"By the laws of Massachusetts intermarriages between these races are forbidden as criminal. Why forbidden? Simply because natural instinct revolts at it as wrong."

"distasteful to our people and unfit to produce the human race. . . ."

So, there are people for whom interracial marriage flies in the face of "tradition". Your focus on gender is immaterial in regards to the discussion.

Would you expect public outcry and condemnation if a CEO made statements like those above or donated to a campaign that endorsed those opinions, YES or NO?

Forum List

Back