Judge strikes down Pennsylvania law barring gay marriage

I have answered it. Interracial marriage is between one man/one woman. Sorry you two can't seem to understand that.
It's a yes or no question? Are you an honest man or not? That's also a yes or no question. So far, the answer is no.

Oh, I think he is an honest man which is why he is having difficulty answering the question. He would expect public outcry because he would agree with it. If someone made a publicly racist statement or contributed to a racist campaign, he'd expect some sort of consequences. It is because he agrees with the people who are opposed to marriage equality for gays and lesbians that the public outcry bothers him.

This bullshit is an example of liberals pushing their agenda through the rigged courts because they can't make the voters go along with their bullshit.

There needs to be a change to the legal system to prevent these goon judges from being able to put their vote above the majority of voters in a state.

This bullshit is an example of liberals pushing their agenda through the rigged courts because they can't make the voters go along with their bullshit.

There needs to be a change to the legal system to prevent these goon judges from being able to put their vote above the majority of voters in a state.

Yeah...then DC could have banned handguns. So, you think Rick Santorum and George Bush rigged the PA court? :lol: You guys are so funny.

Stupid bitch...gun ownership is protected by the CONSTITUTION...you marrying your girlfriend is not.

Yeah...then DC could have banned handguns. So, you think Rick Santorum and George Bush rigged the PA court? :lol: You guys are so funny.

When the voters have been asked lately, you've lost each time. It's time to move on, the deal is done.

So on the one hand you're trying to snow people into believing that a majority of people support gay marriage.

Attachments

• $marriagepoll2013_4.jpg
    $marriagepoll2013_4.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 50
  • $polling_graphic_young_70.jpg
    $polling_graphic_young_70.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 57
Stupid bitch...gun ownership is protected by the CONSTITUTION...you marrying your girlfriend is not.

And yet the Supreme Court has found marriage to be a fundamental right...more than a dozen times. I guess that makes you the "stupid bitch".

I have answered it. Interracial marriage is between one man/one woman. Sorry you two can't seem to understand that.
It's a yes or no question? Are you an honest man or not? That's also a yes or no question. So far, the answer is no.

Oh, I think he is an honest man which is why he is having difficulty answering the question. He would expect public outcry because he would agree with it. If someone made a publicly racist statement or contributed to a racist campaign, he'd expect some sort of consequences. It is because he agrees with the people who are opposed to marriage equality for gays and lesbians that the public outcry bothers him.

Not if the company specifically claims "We have employees with a wide diversity of views. Our culture of openness extends to encouraging staff and community to share their beliefs and opinions in public. This is meant to distinguish Mozilla from most organizations and hold us to a higher standard. " No, they should not have ousted him if he didn't support interracial marriage. That's my point. They (and the left) espouse these same things and yet when someone expresses that they believe marriage is one man/one woman, there is no tolerance. Eich wasn't degenerating homosexuals, wasn't saying/believing in what you posted about interracial marriage (in reference to ssm), isn't "anit-gay" as was spewed all over ... that's my point. He expressed his support in m/w marriage and was vilified for it. At the risk of being repetitive, full acceptance and nothing less is what the left will tolerate. The left has shown this is the drumbeat time and again.

The bolded? That isn't the at all the point of what I've been posting and if that's what you take away from my posts, well ... that's on you.

tolerance: the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

tolerance: the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.
You can have the opinion, but that doesn't mean you won't lose your job over it. The teacher who says in class that Jews are evil, or that the black kids in her class are stupid, or that God never intended for women to run for political office, is allowed to have and hold those opinions, but once others know, in her job, you'd better hope that she'll enjoy her new job, sweeping the floors at a church.

Not if the company specifically claims "We have employees with a wide diversity of views. Our culture of openness extends to encouraging staff and community to share their beliefs and opinions in public. This is meant to distinguish Mozilla from most organizations and hold us to a higher standard. " No, they should not have ousted him if he didn't support interracial marriage. That's my point. They (and the left) espouse these same things and yet when someone expresses that they believe marriage is one man/one woman, there is no tolerance. Eich wasn't degenerating homosexuals, wasn't saying/believing in what you posted about interracial marriage (in reference to ssm), isn't "anit-gay" as was spewed all over ... that's my point. He expressed his support in m/w marriage and was vilified for it. At the risk of being repetitive, full acceptance and nothing less is what the left will tolerate. The left has shown this is the drumbeat time and again.

The bolded? That isn't the at all the point of what I've been posting and if that's what you take away from my posts, well ... that's on you.

Knock it off, Zoom, because many on both sides of the aisle do just that: punish those in their organizations that do not agree with the company or church organizational rules.

My younger brother insisted, and the rest of us came to agree, that talking race, politics, religion, and pysogny/mysogny was forbidden on company hours. One written counseling and then termination on the next offense.

Knock it off, Zoom, because many on both sides of the aisle do just that: punish those in their organizations that do not agree with the company or church organizational rules.

My younger brother insisted, and the rest of us came to agree, that talking race, politics, religion, and pysogny/mysogny was forbidden on company hours. One written counseling and then termination on the next offense.

Knock it off? No, I will not and who the hell are you to tell me such anyway? :eusa_hand: The party that insists it is tolerant shows zero tolerance when someone speaks up about traditional marriage. I'm tired of their hypocrisy and bullshit. They aren't tolerant of anything they disagree with.

Bully for you and your brother. This company specifically touted diversity, welcome all, equality, etc. but when push came to shove and Eich expressed his viewpoint, he was ousted. Like I said, hypocrites.

You can have the opinion, but that doesn't mean you won't lose your job over it. The teacher who says in class that Jews are evil, or that the black kids in her class are stupid, or that God never intended for women to run for political office, is allowed to have and hold those opinions, but once others know, in her job, you'd better hope that she'll enjoy her new job, sweeping the floors at a church.

Go show me where I've ever supported these ideas, go show me where Eich said similar re: ssm. Stop projecting your idiocy onto me.

He was ousted from a diversity/equality/open-minded company that encouraged people to express their differing pov's because HIS pov didn't tow the ssm line. Intolerant hypocrites. :eusa_hand:

If you want the state to ban same sex marriage, you are demanding the state codify (and publish) the contention that homosexuals and lesbians are second class citizens less deserving than heterosexuals of legal recognition of their committed relationships.

Last edited:
If you want the state to ban same sex marriage, you are demanding the state codify (and publish) the contention that homosexuals and lesbians are second class citizens less deserving than heterosexuals of legal recognition of their committed relationships.

Are you OK with exactly the same rights as a "normal" married couple, IF your coupling would be called a "CIVIL UNION"?

Are you OK with exactly the same rights as a "normal" married couple, IF your coupling would be called a "CIVIL UNION"?

You are free to call their union anything you wish. You just can't force the government to do the same

Pathetic dodge for what you know is true. You agree that gays are icky so public outcry when someone calls gays icky pisses you off. It's why you won't answer the question posed; Would you expect public outcry if a CEO had donated to a racist organization?

Only if yours is too. I will trade in my marriage license for a civil union when all the straights do too.

Forum List

Back