judge to Occupy Boston: screw!

The occupation of public spaces phase is about over anyway, How do you feel about massive flash mobs and anonymous disclosure of hacked information?

All Citizens have rights. They must all be protected & respected. And i think that's what this Judge was saying.

This judge used their position to shut down a protest, period. whatever he said was just rationalization.

This is why the OWS crowd will just continue to spin their wheels, they are too stoopid to understand the law.

The occupation of public spaces phase is about over anyway, How do you feel about massive flash mobs and anonymous disclosure of hacked information?

All Citizens have rights. They must all be protected & respected. And i think that's what this Judge was saying.

This judge used their position to shut down a protest, period. whatever he said was just rationalization.

everyone is entitle to their own opinion. I happen to disagree with yours.

If the second amendment was under this level of attack the NRA would be at defcon 5 but it's just the 1st amendment so the same crowd is happy to allow judicial activism to get the scary hippies off the street.

Recess is over pee-wee, head back to class.

The only thing the judge shut down was your seizure of land that is not yours.

You can still assemble and you can still practice free speech. You just can't seize land that is not yours to sleep every night there.

Changing where you sleep every night doesn't stop your speech.

Bad, bad judge - using her opinion that no one is above the law.

Seriously, stamp your feet and cry all you want. Welcome to being a grown-up where you actually have boundaries and you cannot violate others' rights without consequences.

You have no more rights than I do, and you have no less rights than I do. You are not special.

Last edited:
I shit you not.

Here is a pic of what got razed Sunday night.

Squatterhouse.jpg

And, here's the suit about proper notice: Occupy DC Wins Legal Victory On Camping In McPherson Square

Well, it's no wonder they didn't get their blueprints looked at. It would never have been approved. The way the side walls are canted outward, it would have collapsed before they finished constructing the roof.

When they wanted the design, they must have gone to Andrew Lloyd Wright instead of Frank Lloyd Wright. :lol: :lol:

Now we know why they don't have jobs. It isn't because evil greedy business owners aren't hiring, it's because they are inept.

Ok that was pretty funny :D

I just uploaded this......i think its funny let me know if it is or isnt
url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BogGeZyaS8o
I think it is! :thup:

(A bit heavy on the Boston accent, but whateryagonnado? ;))

Its a wicked pissah accent

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8VIQL-V5Oc]Mayor Menino's New Hybrid - YouTube[/ame]

I'm tempted to do my own video LOL

Last edited:
'Where do your rights end and mine begin?' This is a very important question Americans will have to come to terms with and answer. 'Occupation' is clearly an aggressive act of seizing and possessing property. Now does that infringe on other Citizens' rights? I think this Judge answered that question. It could have a very impact on OWS in the near future.

how do you feel about having the current favorable public opinion of the ows'ers turn to almost complete negative?

Do some research.

This judge is the one that gave OWS a waiver over the laws of the city so they could stay there as long as they did.

She did NOT shut down their right to speak or assemble. What she did do was protect the park property owner's rights while still allowing the protestors to protest. They just can't camp out in that park anymore.

Do you understand why they occupy? It's because the news cameras do not really show up until the cops do. If they were having simple little afternoon protests no one would even know a thing about them. If being terribly inconvenient is what it takes to get some media coverage then it is what they are going to do.

Do you know who the Tea party is and have you heard of them before? It seems they got plenty of coverage from little afternoon protests.

You can still assemble and you can still practice free speech. You just can't seize land that is not yours to sleep every night there.

Seriously, stamp your feet and cry all you want. Welcome to being a grown-up where you actually have boundaries and you cannot violate others' rights without consequences.

You have no more rights than I do, and you have no less rights than I do. You are not special.

YOu reminded me of fight club :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X2AvfSTi6Q]you are not a beautiful or unique snowflake - YouTube[/ame]

YOu reminded me of fight club :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X2AvfSTi6Q]you are not a beautiful or unique snowflake - YouTube[/ame]
Exactly. :thup:

"The judge wrote in her 25-page decision that protesters had no right to seize Dewey Square, which they have occupied since Sept. 30.

She reasoned that “while Occupy Boston protesters may be exercising their expressive rights during their protest, they have no privilege under the First Amendment to seize and hold the land on which they sit.”

Drawing a distinction between the “occupation” of the land and the “living activities” on the land, McIntyre wrote, “The act of occupation, this court has determined as a matter of law, is not speech. Nor is it immune from criminal prosecution for trespass or other crimes.”

Judge rules against Occupy Boston protesters, clearing way for eviction; Mayor Menino urges them to leave - Metro Desk - Local news updates from The Boston Globe

about fucking time

Boy, you have all the wingnuts thanking you for that one. :cuckoo:

"once in awhile you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

r. hunter

“Most of us are imprisoned by something. We're living in darkness until something flips on the switch.”

― Wynonna Judd

tissue?

and it was a female judge, sparky. :thup:

try to keep up

Do you understand why they occupy? It's because the news cameras do not really show up until the cops do. If they were having simple little afternoon protests no one would even know a thing about them. If being terribly inconvenient is what it takes to get some media coverage then it is what they are going to do.

You're right.

No one paid attention to the protests in DC in the 60's. At all. No one ever knew about them. Ever. At all.

And the civil rights marches? No one ever heard of them either. Ever. At all.

Just think, if they had squatted on property they don't own we may have learned about them :thup:

I think I'm going to come occupy your front stoop.

Please don't infringe on my right to protest :thup:

So what's your beef with a working man like me that would require a protracted protest? I can promise you that you would get more of an ear than these people are getting.

Last edited:

So what's your beef with a working man like me that would require a protracted protest? I can promise you that you would get more of an ear than these people are getting?

I'm protesting your idiocy.

And since it seems that there's no cure for it I may be there a while :thup:

Forum List

Back