judge to Occupy Boston: screw!

This judge used their position to shut down a protest, period. whatever he said was just rationalization.

I think I'm going to come occupy your front stoop.

Please don't infringe on my right to protest :thup:

So what's your beef with a working man like me that would require a protracted protest? I can promise you that you would get more of an ear than these people are getting.

they spent over 2 months there, and no one knows what the fuck it is they want besides free shit.

if you can't make your case in 2 hours, let alone 2 fucking months, you don't have one.

How do you all feel about the ows-ers occupying foreclosed homes? This seems to be the new direction they are taking.
Wall Street protesters to occupy foreclosed homes | World news | guardian.co.uk

Depends.

I don't think they'll be respectful of the premises that they are in, so I probably wouldn't agree with it.

But at least they're becoming more targeted in their squatting.

Squatting is just that, squatting. They are now seizing private property in order to exercise their right to free speech. Not only that, but houses are much nicer to stay in than those lousy tents in those lousy, rainy, snowy, cold parks. Plus, houses have facilities. Don't have to deal with angry restaurant managers.

How do you all feel about the ows-ers occupying foreclosed homes? This seems to be the new direction they are taking.
Wall Street protesters to occupy foreclosed homes | World news | guardian.co.uk

Depends.

I don't think they'll be respectful of the premises that they are in, so I probably wouldn't agree with it.

But at least they're becoming more targeted in their squatting.

Squatting is just that, squatting. They are now seizing private property in order to exercise their right to free speech. Not only that, but houses are much nicer to stay in than those lousy tents in those lousy, rainy, snowy, cold parks. Plus, houses have facilities. Don't have to deal with angry restaurant managers.

But at least it's aimed at the banks who they are actually protesting. So while still squatting, at least it's targeted.

Although it does just sound like an excuse to get indoors for the winter.

I think I'm going to come occupy your front stoop.

Please don't infringe on my right to protest :thup:

So what's your beef with a working man like me that would require a protracted protest? I can promise you that you would get more of an ear than these people are getting.

they spent over 2 months there, and no one knows what the fuck it is they want besides free shit.

if you can't make your case in 2 hours, let alone 2 fucking months, you don't have one.

They've been there for two months and a lot of people still refuse to listen. They are protesting Wall Street buying our government and running it as a subsidiary. Still can't get conservatives to even admit that it is a problem, so they will continue to get in your faces and force your fascist responses.

They've been there for two months and a lot of people still refuse to listen. They are protesting Wall Street buying our government and running it as a subsidiary. Still can't get conservatives to even admit that it is a problem, so they will continue to get in your faces and force your fascist responses.

are you this stupid in real life?

You seem to be the one that has no idea what they are protesting after all this time.

You seem to be the one that has no idea what they are protesting after all this time.

their inability to articulate their case is not my problem, skippy.

Editor's Picks - Boston.com

so part of their plan is to flood local homeless shelters (pine st. inn) and hospitals.

boy, i bet that inconveniences many of those evil bankers and other wall st types.

just as an aside, why does she have a microphone?

Maybe she's going to bust out in a rap later?

i hadn't considered that possibility.

don't they work better if you get them within a couple of feet of your mouth?

Quit acting dense, there is a problem, even the tea party knows it, the difference is they want to just punish the puppets and replace them with more puppets, problem solved!

Editor's Picks - Boston.com

so part of their plan is to flood local homeless shelters (pine st. inn) and hospitals.

boy, i bet that inconveniences many of those evil bankers and other wall st types.

just as an aside, why does she have a microphone?

Maybe she's going to bust out in a rap later?

i hadn't considered that possibility.

don't they work better if you get them within a couple of feet of your mouth?

At least 9 times out of 10.

It takes two to tango. Why aren't they as zealously protesting the government that has been bought?

It takes two to tango. Why aren't they as zealously protesting the government that has been bought?

It's called going over their heads to management. The TP has been at least superficially protesting the government for two years and all we got was a bunch of social conservative freshmen beholding to the lobbyists who put them there, time for plan B.

Quit acting dense, there is a problem, even the tea party knows it, the difference is they want to just punish the puppets and replace them with more puppets, problem solved!

and occupied's solution is to live in a apark and whine that life is unfair.

problem solved!

problem solved!

If all you see are worthless people with complaints you have zero sympathy with then you will never understand.

problem solved!

if only life were so simple...

Forum List

Back