Judge warns: No right to visual bodily privacy for high school girls

The right to their privacy while using public showering facilities is an oxymoron..

The right to their privacy while using public showering facilities is an oxymoron..
What does that mean, every adult in the building has the right to spy on them?
If I am am in a public shower that means I can see you there is no individual shower cells..

you reprobates always have some excuse
It's just a body and everyone has one..

on a scale of 1 to 10, how mad are you that you're too old to wear panties and claim transgenderism so you are allowed to peep on teenage girls?

If I am am in a public shower that means I can see you there is no individual shower cells..

on a scale of 1 to 10, how mad are you that you're too old to wear panties and claim transgenderism so you are allowed to peep on teenage girls?
On a scale from 1 to 10 how long did it take religion to teach you to hate your naked body?

On a scale from 1 to 10 how long did it take religion to teach you to hate your naked body?

I don't need religion to know that it's fucking bizarre to let boys wearing panties into the girl's dressing room.

I don't need religion to know that it's fucking bizarre to let boys wearing panties into the girl's dressing room.
Even the hermaphrodite ones?

We once used shock therapy on the insane, lobotomy in extreme cases. Perhaps it's time to renew those practices.

How many of you are SHOCKED that a Leftist like Moonglow can come on this forum, and defend this policy?

We, and all of our families, need to understand what people like Moonglow want to do, and believe in. Show a mother/father, of a young daughter what people like him/her say, and watch how fast they run to the polls to vote! To many people are unaware of how far off the rails these clowns are, and it is up to us to educate the uninformed parents, of what these clowns believe.

I personally will print out this thread, and ask my neighbors what they think, since 2 of the 4 have young teenage daughters. The only thing I can hope for to make it better is----------------->that more dumb Leftists concur with Moonglow and show their true colors. Of course, I will also articulate to my neighbors, that these are the same people who want to put men in the womens bathrooms, but still; somehow it is more impactful, when DUMB LEFTISTS, stick their foot in their own mouth, so lets hope more chime in that we can print out!

Forum List

Back