Judges appear increasingly frustrated with Trump's legal claims about 2020 election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

The Trump campaign and its supporters have filed at least 18 cases in battleground states, targeted because the president trailed Democrat Joe Biden by a comparatively narrow margin. With rare exception, the Trump campaign has been losing in court -- regardless of whether the judges were appointed by Democratic or Republican presidents. The filings have only garnered two favorable rulings to date, and numerous denials and dismissals.

I am encouraged that even after all this judge shopping they could not find a single one willing to kamikaze their careers for Trump

You have to wonder how long he will follow this strategy. He has access to the finest legal minds in the land and yet they keep having their arses handed back to them in court.

I cant see where he is going with this other than hoping that something will actually stick. I do hope that the courts are awarding costs to the various states. The taxpayer should not be paying a sore loser tax.

The Trump campaign and its supporters have filed at least 18 cases in battleground states, targeted because the president trailed Democrat Joe Biden by a comparatively narrow margin. With rare exception, the Trump campaign has been losing in court -- regardless of whether the judges were appointed by Democratic or Republican presidents. The filings have only garnered two favorable rulings to date, and numerous denials and dismissals.
Now you are reading the minds of judges? Mindreading is a magician's trick. It has no scientific basis.

You have to wonder how long he will follow this strategy. He has access to the finest legal minds in the land and yet they keep having their arses handed back to them in court.

I cant see where he is going with this other than hoping that something will actually stick. I do hope that the courts are awarding costs to the various states. The taxpayer should not be paying a sore loser tax.
The point isn't winning in court or even beimg credible. The point is keeping the narrative going, so people who don't believe any information not coming out of their own echo chamber can be convinced that Trump had the election stolen from him. Don't believe for a second that in that echo chamber these lawsuits are treated as frivolous. No matter what any judge says.

He says he's tired of winning but he can win neither elections nor lawsuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back