THE REALITY

brandenberg-gate-berlin-1945.jpeg

'
AMERICA

THE IMAGE

foundingfathers1.jpg

THE REALITY

hard-hats-1970.jpg

SAVE YOUR FIAT MONEY, BOYS -- THE HYSTERICAL STATES OF AMERICA WILL RISE AGAIN !!

See that....I felt badly for you....and considered offering you a rep....

...but I realize prunes and Geritol would be more in order.

You "felt" badly? Really? How could you? That would require a heart...and you have none.
A rep? From you? I'd sooner have an bout with the flu. Prunes and Geritol??? Sorry, darling...but there is nothing wrong with my digestive tract...nor my energy level. Keep messing, though...I have a sizable supply of Kryptonite.

Wait!!!

What are you doing here, pee-ew et!

It is time, I believe, for you to don those horrid white orthopedic walking shoes, and matching belt, and waddle off, ‘else you may miss the ‘Early Bird Special’!

Harlot, you must be referring to yourself. I'm a fashionista, from way back. Kenneth Cole, DKNY, and Claiborne, just to mention a few. Retire the Supergirl outfit...it's dated, and costume-y. LOL

No...I'm not biased...I rely on the facts and corroborated evidence. The credit rating went down because the Republican Congress tried to use raising the debt ceiling, which it has always done under previous presidents as a weapon to force President Obama to further cut social programs.
And Carter is the most revered ex-President because of his humanitarianism.

Of course you're biased. You just proved it with your post, blaming the GOP when the spending levels were approved by all of the Dem legislators, two years of which when they were in complete charge. Obama is a poor leader, just like Carter was.

Maybe Obama can build Habitat houses when he's gone so history won't think of him as a complete loser.

Right...like the Dems approved Bush's mad rush to war....only after they had been lied to.
The spending levels set by the GOP have never been agreed to by the Dems...and therein lies the problem.
You're entitled to your opinion, which belies the reality that President Obama is a popular president, as indicated by his favorable poll numbers.
The worse President in history , no doubt will remain, George W. Bush.

Oh, Poet, you are such an optimist !!!

You aren't considering what the future likely has in store....

I doubt, seriously, that another president will ever lead us into 2 unnecessary wars, and bring us to the brink of global financial calamity or represent incompetence so well.

See that....I felt badly for you....and considered offering you a rep....

...but I realize prunes and Geritol would be more in order.

You "felt" badly? Really? How could you? That would require a heart...and you have none.
A rep? From you? I'd sooner have an bout with the flu. Prunes and Geritol??? Sorry, darling...but there is nothing wrong with my digestive tract...nor my energy level. Keep messing, though...I have a sizable supply of Kryptonite.

Wait!!!

It is time, I believe, for you to don those horrid white orthopedic walking shoes, and matching belt, and waddle off, ‘else you may miss the ‘Early Bird Special’!

For you, dear:

1279583133fatgirl.gif

I doubt, seriously, that another president will ever lead us into 2 unnecessary wars, and bring us to the brink of global financial calamity or represent incompetence so well.

Would you of want after bin laden? If he didn't would Bush be viewed favorably. I doubt it as he would of been hated for doing nothing. He was not liked for sitting with a book for 5 minutes. Can you only imagine?

Oh, Poet, I wish I could preserve such innocence of mind and trust of my fellow man into later life as you have!

I am quite sure that the intense competitive spirit of America's ruling class has now been roused by G.W. Bush. They will not rest until they have surpassed Bush's destructiveness, incompetence and just general all-around-evil.

How exciting to wonder which of them will finally succeed in destroying America!!

Who will be the one who manages to do what Bush failed to accomplish?

Right...like the Dems approved Bush's mad rush to war....only after they had been lied to.
The spending levels set by the GOP have never been agreed to by the Dems...and therein lies the problem.
You're entitled to your opinion, which belies the reality that President Obama is a popular president, as indicated by his favorable poll numbers.

If popularity is the measure, then Reagan was a much better president than Obama. Wouldn't you agree?

Can someone point out a good thing Obama has done? Besides private space development and renewable energy?

Killed Bin Laden for one. Made Donald Trump look like a fool for another. Video below. Obama starts in on Trump about 3:13 . I wish Obama would have went after republicans McConnel, Boehner etc. like this the last four years instead of treating them with respect even though they declared war on him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4]President Obama Roasts Donald Trump At White House Correspondents' Dinner! - YouTube[/ame]

If popularity is the measure, then Reagan was a much better president than Obama. Wouldn't you agree?

No. I'll give you that Reagan was more popular...but given Iran-Contra, Grenada, and Beirut, and his decline in the last months of his presidency...I'd have to pass.

Oh, Poet, I wish I could preserve such innocence of mind and trust of my fellow man into later life as you have!

I am quite sure that the intense competitive spirit of America's ruling class has now been roused by G.W. Bush. They will not rest until they have surpassed Bush's destructiveness, incompetence and just general all-around-evil.

How exciting to wonder which of them will finally succeed in destroying America!!

Who will be the one who manages to do what Bush failed to accomplish?

Uh, you aren't Stephen Hawking, by a long shot...and I have no idea what you're talking about. Again.

Wait!!!

For you, dear:

1279583133fatgirl.gif

How kind, pee-ew et!

Now, my message for you:

"Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin,"

Wait!!!

For you, dear:

1279583133fatgirl.gif

How kind, pee-ew et!

Now, my message for you:

The writing on the wall" (or "the handwriting on the wall" or "the writing is on the wall" or "Mene Mene"), is an idiom for "imminent doom or misfortune" and for "the future is predetermined.

Really, bitch? Even though that could be taken as a "veiled threat" from you, the misfortune you wish on me, will be your own undoing. Nevertheless, crazies can't be underestimated. Reported.

For you, dear:

1279583133fatgirl.gif

How kind, pee-ew et!

Now, my message for you:

The writing on the wall" (or "the handwriting on the wall" or "the writing is on the wall" or "Mene Mene"), is an idiom for "imminent doom or misfortune" and for "the future is predetermined.

Really, bitch? Even though that could be taken as a "veiled threat" from you, the misfortune you wish on me, will be your own undoing. Nevertheless, crazies can't be underestimated. Reported.

Oh, my....poor pee-ew et is threatened by lil' ol' me?

You fail to understand the message: you have been measured, and found to be wanting.

Wanting...in so very many ways.

Forum List

Back