Judging A Presidency

The Obama Presidency will receive credit for cleaning up the mess that George Bush had left him

He will get additional credit for doing so in spite of the efforts of Republicans to stop him

The Obama Presidency will receive credit for cleaning up the mess that George Bush had left him

He will get additional credit for doing so in spite of the efforts of Republicans to stop him

You finally hit the nail on the head, wingy....

He sure will need credit.....'cause he left the nation without capital.

No. I'll give you that Reagan was more popular...but given Iran-Contra, Grenada, and Beirut, and his decline in the last months of his presidency...I'd have to pass.

So doubling of the national debt, downgrading of of credit rating, Fast and Furious, and Solyndra is good, while destroying the USSR without firing a shot and launching the longest expansion of wealth creation in US history is bad...

For you, dear:

1279583133fatgirl.gif

How kind, pee-ew et!

Now, my message for you:

"Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin,"

The writing on the wall" (or "the handwriting on the wall" or "the writing is on the wall" or "Mene Mene"), is an idiom for "imminent doom or misfortune" and for "the future is predetermined.

Really, bitch? Even though that could be taken as a "veiled threat" from you, the misfortune you wish on me, will be your own undoing. Nevertheless, crazies can't be underestimated. Reported.

How'd that work out for you, idiot?

No. I'll give you that Reagan was more popular...but given Iran-Contra, Grenada, and Beirut, and his decline in the last months of his presidency...I'd have to pass.

So doubling of the national debt, downgrading of of credit rating, Fast and Furious, and Solyndra is good, while destroying the USSR without firing a shot and launching the longest expansion of wealth creation in US history is bad...

No. Telling the truth about the past and today's reality is actually good...too bad you couldn't do that.

No. Telling the truth about the past and today's reality is actually good...too bad you couldn't do that.
Too bad you can't see the truth.

Oh, Darling....I'm fully aware of "truth".
Also: http://www.philosophersnet.com/magaz...cle.php?id=799

According to Dr. Ron Smothermon, author of "Winning through Enlightenment", " ....there is this thing called truth (what is) , and then there are the judgments of your mind (what's not). Judgments are never truth. If you're in the process of dealing with truth, judgments are not necessary. Judgments, you see, are substitutes for what is when you do not care to deal with what is..
If something is true it just is, and it doesn't even care if you notice it or not. The universal laws that run the universe and life within it have not been placed into being by judgments of the mind. They just are, and when you are awake and attentive they present themselves to you and you notice them. You don't have to figure them out. In fact, you can't figure them out.
To get what I'm telling you here, you must begin to appreciate the fact that you are not your mind. You contain a mind which is available for observation when you are willing to be conscious. You are infinitely more than your mind. If you don't get this point you can become stuck in the pride which is attached to your judgments; you will develop a belief that you are your judgments and you will not have observership of your mind and the judgments that it contains. "

"A polarity of definition (or debate) is an invention of the mind for the purpose of being right. To be right about something, the mind needs a subject to be right about and someone to be in the role of being wrong.
Therefore the mind picks a convenient person and a convenient issue and defines a polarity. This is accomplished by defining the sides of an issue, then determining one side to be right and the other side to be wrong. Of course the mind decides to advocate the "right" side.

Polarities are the stuff out of which prejudice, opinion, position, and judgment are made, and the process of polarization is the foundation of all evil. Polarization closes all avenues through which human beings can communicate. It closes all avenues through which we can have compassion with and nurture each other (flying in the face of the objections to charity and taxation to help those in need, btw). You, ultimately wind up as the source of your own persecution."

All that to say that debate doesn't discover or expose truth....debate is about justifying one's position as "right", at the expense of making others "wrong".

"Judgments are never truth."

You should take that one to bed with you.

Not the truth. Judgment.

About Us | Independent Journal Review

An "obvious" right wing blog, that in their "about us" section only list their internet contact info and nothing "about them"??????????????????????? LOLOLOL.
And that's your proof? Totally laughable.

When the facts destroy your argument, attack the messenger of said truth. :laugh:

Please. When is the last time any right winger has been accused of being credible?
Facts? Where? All that you presented was "spin" and propaganda, from a right wing blog, and having the audacity to cite it as factual and truthful. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Please. When is the last time any right winger has been accused of being credible?
Facts? Where? All that you presented was "spin" and propaganda, from a right wing blog, and having the audacity to cite it as factual and truthful. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Said facts were put together by the Society of Actuaries. You know, guys that know mathematics: facts. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back