Judging A Presidency

What we do know is that Obama will be judged to be in the top ten and Bush in the bottom ten
By liberals.

And not even by all Liberals....

The most intelligent/honest Libs have begun to pull the curtain back on the wizard....

Joe Klein in Time magazine:

"Obamacare Incompetence....The Administration has had three years to set up these exchanges. It has failed to do so.
This is a really bad sign. There will be those who argue that it’s not the Administration’s fault. It’s the fault of the 33 states that have refused to set up their own exchanges. Nonsense. Where was the contingency planning?"

Read more: Obamacare Incompetence | TIME.com

And...even better:

"Even liberals can’t ignore Obama’s ineptitude
It is much more than just Obamacare, as we have witnessed the president bounce like a ping-pong ball in a wind tunnel from crisis to crisis. Sequestration. North Korean saber-rattling. Failure of his anti-gun agenda. There is not an initiative he’s begun either foreign or domestic that has been well conceived, introduced and implemented. Add in Fast and Furious and the series of green-energy crony capitalism flops and you have an extraordinary record of ineptitude."
Even liberals can?t ignore Obama?s ineptitude

And the two boobs who claim he'll be recognized as one of the ten best????

He'll be lucky if he's recognized as more than the answer to a trivia question.

What we do know is that Obama will be judged to be in the top ten and Bush in the bottom ten
By liberals.

We know how the FoxNews crew feels on the matter

Credible historians will conclude otherwise

The view that I had of this fake, the one that had me predicting his loss in the election, is the view that will, ultimately, settle on this mistake in the White House.

Mark these words.

And those of you who saddled this republic with every debilitation that stemmed from Obama will be as welcome as emphysema at a glass-blowers convention.

By liberals.

The view that I had of this fake, the one that had me predicting his loss in the election, is the view that will, ultimately, settle on this mistake in the White House.

Mark these words.

And those of you who saddled this republic with every debilitation that stemmed from Obama will be as welcome as emphysema at a glass-blowers convention.

Duly marked

And you will be marked you as part of the wrong side of history

Beg all you want.....

....too late.

You must actually believe you're Supergirl. Bitch, that was a comic book.

I love watching you squirm, you little worm....

...and the best part is knowing that little ol' moi is responsible for your discomfort.

Yet....it does't seem like much of a victory....you're far too easy a target.
Clearly, you are a non-dimensional individual with a one-dimensional view of the world.
And you're a fucking cartoon. Fiction, bitch. "Non-dimensional individual"???? Do you actually think you can make up shit? There is no such thing...and the mere fact that you think yourself clever and "above it all", gives us insight into your psychopathy and psychosis. Squirm??? You keep overestimating your impact and relevance. You're nothing. You're not even something to do.

The truth of the matter is you got about 3 1/2 years to go, with President Obama as your president, no matter what you think of him. In that, I enjoy "great comfort". LOL

Mark these words.

Duly marked

Out of reps...well-said.

My personal opinion is that Obama's accompishments have been grand in scheme and more modest in execution. I don't blame a person for aiming high and I don't blame them from falling short of their aim. Personally, I'd rather aim high and miss rather than aim low and succeed.

I don't believe Obama has been a top 10 president so far. I think he has played the cards he was dealt ambitiously but ultimately middle-of-the-roadish. It's a vast improvement over Bush, and that will certainly help him in the short-term comparisons. But his historical legacy will probably be measured on the success or failure of Obamacare.

I realize hyper-partisans want to lump him on one of the far ends of the Bell Curve - but in reality, he falls pretty close to the middle imho.

Last edited:
My personal opinion is that Obama's accompishments have been grand in scheme and more modest in execution. I don't blame a person for aiming high and I don't blame them from falling short of their aim. Personally, I'd rather aim high and miss rather than aim low and succeed.

I don't believe Obama has been a top 10 president so far. I think he has played the cards he was dealt ambitiously but ultimately middle-of-the-roadish. It's a vast improvement over Bush, and that will certainly help him in the short-term comparisons. But his historical legacy will probably be measured on the success or failure of Obamacare.

I realize hyper-partisans want to lump him on one of the far ends of the Bell Curve - but in reality, he falls pretty close to the middle imho.

Probably right. The effect of Obamacare is probably that we will continue to allocate healthcare through regulation, rather than using a more market based approach of allowing individuals to purchase whatever care they find important. Imo, that's unfortunate, but one effect of W is that today's gop views themselves as victims and ANY govt internvention as predatory, so the gop has pretty much left the field of governing to the dems ... for now.

But soc sec is not horrible, and medicare would be ok if there was some disenstive for oldsters to consume healthcare.

Still, he has to get some credit for making the right call on bailing out the automakers. We survived the collapse of financials, but Obama's solution was simply to give them money; rather than an FDR solution of wiping out equity in exchange for the bail out, and then recapturing public dollars by reselling financial equity. In the end, it may not really make any difference because the dollars will be worth less because there are so many more of them.

Will his drone campaigns kill more terrorists than they create?

He strikes me sort of like Calvin Coolidge. He carries a big stick, but it's not like he has any opponents in the gop who have much standing. Perhaps there's less to him than meets the eye at first glance.

You must actually believe you're Supergirl. Bitch, that was a comic book.

I love watching you squirm, you little worm....

...and the best part is knowing that little ol' moi is responsible for your discomfort.

Yet....it does't seem like much of a victory....you're far too easy a target.
Clearly, you are a non-dimensional individual with a one-dimensional view of the world.
And you're a fucking cartoon. Fiction, bitch. "Non-dimensional individual"???? Do you actually think you can make up shit? There is no such thing...and the mere fact that you think yourself clever and "above it all", gives us insight into your psychopathy and psychosis. Squirm??? You keep overestimating your impact and relevance. You're nothing. You're not even something to do.

The truth of the matter is you got about 3 1/2 years to go, with President Obama as your president, no matter what you think of him. In that, I enjoy "great comfort". LOL

Hey....guttersnipe!

You're back for another beating?

OK: here goes....
Now, here is one of the many differences between us......

...I post specific deficiencies in the abilities of the mistake in the White House....

...while you have nothing but vulgarity and imaginary complaints.
Where did you learn to deal with more intelligent folks? Government schooling?

So...all-in-all, the common denominator between you and the Obamunist....

....is deficiencies!
Both mental and otherwise.

Did I nail it again?
Great post, eh?

Now....don't forget:
Save the barrel…and you can go back to being a rodeo clown.

Mark these words.

Duly marked

Out of reps...well-said.

Out of reps??????
Oh....that is the funniest post of the day.

What makes it really funny is that you have no clue how funny it is.

Clean off those specs, old timer......you have no reps!

Here....let me help you:

ze·ro
/ˈzi(ə)rō/
Number
No quantity or number; naught; the figure 0

Dumber than a soup sandwich.

Fox News has liberals, but I'm not sure what they have to do with it.

No, honest historians will see Obama for what he is, a failure.

You guys tried that "Obama is the worst president in history" and "Obama is a failure" crap in the last election.

Nobody bought it then and no historian will buy it

You guys tried that "Obama is the worst president in history" and "Obama is a failure" crap in the last election.

No one's denying that he's not popular. He promised lots of freebies and the sheep followed the gravy train.

But by doing so he's bankrupted the country. No honest historian can deny that.

Fox News has liberals, but I'm not sure what they have to do with it.

No, honest historians will see Obama for what he is, a failure.

Well, the problem was they trotted out a dancing horse owning plutocrat spouting the econ policies of the guy who put the car in the ditch, coupled with social policies emanating from fundamentalist mega-churches, Ayn Rand wannabes and neo-racists.

The bar ain't set that high. I mean it's not like JFK and Goldwater getting set to debate the future of American society, or even LBJ dropping a daisy add on Goldwater like an HBomb. As you say, I think it'll take a decade to even begin to get a read. Unlike Reagan, whom we knew would be at least top ten, or W whom we knew would be at best bottom five.

No president since Vietnam made a more disastrous mistake than GW Bush did in choosing to invade Iraq,

and Barack Obama is the most prominent American to have seen that mistake coming, and to have spoken out against it before it happened,

and he is probably president today because of that insight and wisdom.

No one's denying that he's not popular. He promised lots of freebies and the sheep followed the gravy train.

I'm an honest historian, and I deny it.

No honest historian would try to say that.

Forum List

Back