Judicial Watch Obtains Critical Race Teacher Training Guide For Westerly, Rhode Island

I don’t think that is. I think you have all these fake attack talking points distorting their message and assigning an anti American agenda to them. You can’t find anything concrete to back up those lies so you just say they are hiding it. So lame

Then by all means please present their agenda, and curriculum.

Then by all means please present their agenda, and curriculum.
I already have, several times. They are two viewing history from a different perspective than what has been traditionally taught. They are looking at it from the perspective of black people and seeing how slavery and racism has impacted this country both in its formation and in its laws, culture and institutions

I already have, several times. They are two viewing history from a different perspective than what has been traditionally taught. They are looking at it from the perspective of black people and seeing how slavery and racism has impacted this country both in its formation and in its laws, culture and institutions

No, you have not presented any of their actual material.

Merely the stuff they put out to the media

No, you have not presented any of their actual material.

Merely the stuff they put out to the media
You’re the one on here characterizing and making claims about CRT that you can’t back up with any material…. That’s what stated this conversation, not me making claims, YOU. With that being the case why in the world would I spend time presenting material to show that you’re incorrect… that makes no sense. Back up the things you say with material or admit that your just repeating narratives that have been fed to you by right wing media

Forum List

Back