Judicial Watch Obtains Critical Race Teacher Training Guide For Westerly, Rhode Island

How can anyone possibly refute that? Get the fuck out of here, troll.
When you 'Tell the Big Lie" OVER and OVER, it is EASY to refute.
Your LIE is old, it will eventually Die.
There seems to be a spoiled child at your keyboard. You might want to tell him to play somewhere else.
The spoiled child might be you.

I have taught for 37 years, what you claim is happening, simply is NOT happening.
Now, Transgender stuff is real. Always HAS been, it's not new.
CRT and 1619 Project are the Boogeyman. Must spread fear.

The Truth, like the Boogeyman, Is FEARED by you, and you react like the sheep that you are.

But we must first ackjnowledge the ineqiuality of the past.
While I agree that we must acknowledge the inequality of the past. . . the problem I have with most of the CRT paradigm, is it rests primarily on the paradigm that the only inequality that ever existed in our nations past, had to do with the inquality based on race.

This? Is patently not true.

Just this last spring I read two books, one after the other.

The first was The Fortunate Pilgrim, by Mario Puzo and the second was Toni Morrison's Song of Solomon.

In both novels, the story took place during the great depression. In one, the protagonist was an Italian widow, an Italian immigrant who has to steer her family through the hardship of the struggles of the new American landscape while trying to hold onto her old world values.

In the other, around Milkman, his relationship with his community and his search for his place in America.

I was struck by how much harder it seemed that the Italian family seemed to have had it, while. . . the African American family seemed to start out with more wealth, and the same type of discrimination problems.

The biggest differences? Was, as I said in my earlier post, a lack of family history, of grounding in this nation, or a sense of past. This bred a sense of hatred toward society that the Italian family did not have, though they were pretty much treated the same --- with the exception of deadly discrimination if the black family was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But, the black family had more generational wealth to start, and more community resources, more connections, and a great social safety net throughout the nation to fall back on.

It was a very interesting comparison of two families in the Great Depression.

When you 'Tell the Big Lie" OVER and OVER, it is EASY to refute.
Your LIE is old, it will eventually Die.

The spoiled child might be you.

I have taught for 37 years, what you claim is happening, simply is NOT happening.
Now, Transgender stuff is real. Always HAS been, it's not new.
CRT and 1619 Project are the Boogeyman. Must spread fear.

The Truth, like the Boogeyman, Is FEARED by you, and you react like the sheep that you are.
You do not know jack shit about the truth. You are emasculated, at best.

If laws were not passed to remedy these situations it might be of value. This country corrects mistakes. Up until now.
Haha, what kind do bulls hit is that. CRT is a study of history. I listed the first bullet point that they are contending is false. You said it’s because it was revisionary. I asked how it was revisionary. What you just wrote is not an answer to that question

Haha, what kind do bulls hit is that. CRT is a study of history. I listed the first bullet point that they are contending is false. You said it’s because it was revisionary. I asked how it was revisionary. What you just wrote is not an answer to that question
CRT is a Communist fairy tale with no happy ending. CRT will divide people for eternity. That is why it is being taught.

You do not know jack shit about the truth. You are emasculated, at best.
LLLOOLLOOLOOL
CRT will divide people for eternity. That is why it is being taught.
It's NOT, you just continue to Sheep, Sheep follow, You Follow.
You are NOT in the classroom, you read what your people want the SHEEP to read.

You are just one lil' SHEEP in a large herd.

Tell us more bs lil sheep.

LLLOOLLOOLOOL

It's NOT, you just continue to Sheep, Sheep follow, You Follow.
You are NOT in the classroom, you read what your people want the SHEEP to read.

You are just one lil' SHEEP in a large herd.

Tell us more bs lil sheep.
Pure projection. You lose. Got your mask on? Got the shot that might kill you? Dumbass.

CRT is a Communist fairy tale with no happy ending. CRT will divide people for eternity. That is why it is being taught.
Yet you can’t even defend the very first bullet point your op criticizes!!! Revisionary is not a defense. Explain how it is revisionary. Use context. Formulate an argument… you really can’t do that can you?! You have no clue what youre talking about!! Haha, what a joke

Yet you can’t even defend the very first bullet point your op criticizes!!! Revisionary is not a defense. Explain how it is revisionary. Use context. Formulate an argument… you really can’t do that can you?! You have no clue what youre talking about!! Haha, what a joke
You are not going to tell me how I am going to answer anything. You are not making the rules.

You are not going to tell me how I am going to answer anything. You are not making the rules.
Hahahaha. Sure thing bucko you can answer however you want. I guess since you just answered my question it’s only fair for me to answer one of yours. Go ahead, what you got?

Hahahaha. Sure thing bucko you can answer however you want. I guess since you just answered my question it’s only fair for me to answer one of yours. Go ahead, what you got?
There is nothing you can tell me. I thought I just explained that.

It’s not about me telling you anything it’s about you owning a lib. I thought that’s what you were all about… no?
Not, is about telling the truth. When you cannot handle it. There is no way any government agency should be weaponized to stop free speech and dissent for purely political reasons. It is fascism.

Not, is about telling the truth. When you cannot handle it. There is no way any government agency should be weaponized to stop free speech and dissent for purely political reasons. It is fascism.
I love the truth. I’m all about honest and straight forward talk. Rare to find people on this forum that can engage that way. Most do what you do and spout out unfounded claims they can’t back up and then dodge and avoid answering questions when asked about their statements.

I love the truth. I’m all about honest and straight forward talk. Rare to find people on this forum that can engage that way. Most do what you do and spout out unfounded claims they can’t back up and then dodge and avoid answering questions when asked about their statements.
Then you agree the this administration are acting like fascists?

Exactly HOW is it going to destroy the Constitution?

What is the ultimate goal of the people pushing CRT? I have never been able to get a straight answer from them.

Everything I see that they want is racist to its core.

What possible constructive thing can come from that?

What is the ultimate goal of the people pushing CRT? I have never been able to get a straight answer from them.

Everything I see that they want is racist to its core.

What possible constructive thing can come from that?
Seems to me like the goal is to expand perspective through an honest review of facts and history

Forum List

Back