Julian Assange: "We Have Proof Crooked Hillary Is Rigging The Election"

there's just 1 problem, crooked hillary.....

GettyImages-578549460.jpg

And you can tell Assange to GO FUCK HIMSELF.

It wouldn't be possible for Hillary to "rig" the election, it's all done at the state level. Assange has a major axe to grind with Clinton.

I agree. As an accused rapist and fugitive from justice hiding out in a foreign embassy - Assange has zero credibility. If he had any balls - he'd return to Sweden and face his accusers in court.

And you can tell Assange to GO FUCK HIMSELF.

It wouldn't be possible for Hillary to "rig" the election, it's all done at the state level. Assange has a major axe to grind with Clinton.

I agree. As an accused rapist and fugitive from justice hiding out in a foreign embassy - Assange has zero credibility. If he had any balls - he'd return to Sweden and face his accusers in court.
And serve his sentence of one month in community service if convicted.

IT'S A CONSPIRACEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^ Its a stupid fucktard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

America will be great when the haters leave for Canada. See ya Rosie, Cher, & the Obamas
Sounds like you're the hater, dupe.
Dont you h ave some crack pipe calling your name? I think there is one, I can hear it calling you; "Dumbaaaaaasssss!!!! Dumbaaaassssssss!!!!!!"

Gee, where is Lucy Hamilton to complain about these blatant Zone 2 violations?

Can't wait to see it.

We already know the media is doing their part.

It's rigged folks. It's time to take the blinkers off and face reality. The system will never be changed from within. It's gonna take blood. Are you prepared to spill some?

Assange is destroying any credibility he had. Which is sad I generally supported putting out information like this. He though, is using it to influence the outcome of an election in the foremost democracy on Earth. This is a criminal act. That he is affiliated with the Russians and Trump has called for the Russians to hack into the email of a Secretary of State speaks volumes.

Assange could have released this 'information', we don't know any of it exists or is true yet, months ago and it would be legitimate. Holding it specifically to alter a US election is an act of war. It isn't outing one person's failings, it is usurping the will of the American people by manipulation. Assange is a danger to the Western world.

Forum List

Back