Julie Swetnick, the new accuser

She's gonna wait until Ford pins down a date, then come up with hers. That's how reverse engineering works.
If they are part of some vast conspiracy scheme dont you think they would have their timeline already established?

Can't. Until Ford testifies, the third accuser would send Ford's case into a tailspin should they find something that made her statement impossible to have happened. Ford must declare in public first.
I think youre missing my point. Why would they declare in public first if they are part of some scheme? Thats like murdering someone and not discussing your alibi with the person that helps commit the murder with you.

If they were independent of each other, than why not declare up front. That's just one of the holes big enough to drive a mack truck through
So you cant answer why they dont already have their timeline synced?

LOL! Because they don't know when Kavanaugh can prove where he was, so they have to be flexible. Otherwise, they run the risk of learning Kavanaugh can prove he was out of town when one of the allegation was claimed to have happened, so then all allegations would be discredited. With timelines that aren't synced, the possibility is that if one is discredited, the rest would stand.

Can't. Until Ford testifies, the third accuser would send Ford's case into a tailspin should they find something that made her statement impossible to have happened. Ford must declare in public first.
I think youre missing my point. Why would they declare in public first if they are part of some scheme? Thats like murdering someone and not discussing your alibi with the person that helps commit the murder with you.

If they were independent of each other, than why not declare up front. That's just one of the holes big enough to drive a mack truck through

I did, can't read?
No you didnt. You just said one was waiting on the other to provide a clue about the timeline. I said if they were part of some setup then wouldnt they already have their timeline straight?

They cannot reveal the timeline up front because then Kav could find alibis. They are vague on purpose. If they say it was Feb 12th, 1982 and Kav's mom has proof that they were away in Cali or something then he has an alibi.

I did, can't read?
No you didnt. You just said one was waiting on the other to provide a clue about the timeline. I said if they were part of some setup then wouldnt they already have their timeline straight?
There is no timeline; only vague recollections.

He was a wild frat boy at 15?

He was in training

I remember a party my sophomore year in high school where a bunch of boys pulled a train on a drunk girl in the back bedroom.
We would have been 15 or 16.
Was pretty much disgusted with the bunch of 'em who bragged about it at school the following week.

So you are guilty of not reporting a rape?

Yeah, and we are supposed to believe you? It's just as easy to conclude that you participated in it. See how that works creep?

Had I believed it was a rape, I'd certainly have reported it. But this girl had a history of doing the same thing at one other party at least.

She liked to fuck. You didn't know girls like that in high school?

SURE SHE DID. Isn't that what all rapist say!

Here's you original statement:

"I remember a party my sophomore year in high school where a bunch of boys pulled a train on a drunk girl in the back bedroom."

See the bolded words. It MEANS she could NOT CONSENT.

AND YOU'RE COOL WITH THAT!

I'm assuming she had a few beers.
There was a keg - but I don't know for certain that she was drunk.
I do know she wasn't passed out -
Saw her leaving with another girl not long after and she wasn't "stumbling drunk" like Brett and his buddy.
One can be buzzed and still offer consent.
Now go bite somebody else's ankle

3975167029_cc949b8077_z.jpg

The response from Republicans to everything they don’t want to hear is.....Lies, lies, lies

It is becoming tiresome

Why don’t you just admit that you don’t care if Kavenaugh raped someone.
As long as another conservative fanny gets put on the bench
They've actually said as much, perhaps in not so many words.

He was in training

I remember a party my sophomore year in high school where a bunch of boys pulled a train on a drunk girl in the back bedroom.
Was pretty much disgusted with the bunch of 'em who bragged about it at school the following week.

Yeah, and we are supposed to believe you? It's just as easy to conclude that you participated in it. See how that works creep?

Had I believed it was a rape, I'd certainly have reported it. But this girl had a history of doing the same thing at one other party at least.

SURE SHE DID. Isn't that what all rapist say!

Here's you original statement:

"I remember a party my sophomore year in high school where a bunch of boys pulled a train on a drunk girl in the back bedroom."

See the bolded words. It MEANS she could NOT CONSENT.

AND YOU'RE COOL WITH THAT!

I'm assuming she had a few beers.
There was a keg - but I don't know for certain that she was drunk.
I do know she wasn't passed out -
Saw her leaving with another girl not long after and she wasn't "stumbling drunk" like Brett and his buddy.
One can be buzzed and still offer consent.
Now go bite somebody else's ankle

3975167029_cc949b8077_z.jpg

How do you remember such details of an event that took place 40+ yrs ago? I cannot remember what I did last yr.

Getting? This jumped the shark on day one.
It certainly hasn't smelled right since the beginning.

Nothing that touches politics can be believed at this point.

The only consistent thing about all the accusations is that they have no verifiable documentation.

There is documentation of Ford telling the story before Kavenaugh was nominated

To Feinstein, who held the info back until after the hearings concluded.

To her therapist
Four other witnesses came out yesterday saying she had told them the story

Very true and still worthless since NONE of them are first hand witnesses of the alleged event. Have you heard of the HEARSAY rule that makes such support useless in court?

Since DR. Ford named FOUR people as witnesses including a long time female friend as being there, but those same people all say under oath as never being in the party she alleges happened.

From CNN,

"1) Simply put, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

“I have no memory of this alleged incident,” said (2) Mark Judge in a September 18 letter sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee. He said he did not recall the party and never saw Brett Kavanaugh act in the matter Ford describes.

(3) Patrick J. Smyth issued a statement:

“I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as ‘PJ’ who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post. I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.

Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women. To safeguard my own privacy and anonymity, I respectfully request that the Committee accept this statement in response to any inquiry the Committee may have.”

LINK

DR. Ford is running on empty.

How in the hell did this serial rapist make it through six FBI background checks?
He had a NICS background check (like with gun background checks) and fingerprints. They interviewed some unspecified people.
Actually...women keep their mouths shut a lot about that kind of stuff.....at least they used to. Now, thanks to movements like #MeToo, fewer and fewer women are keeping silence. That is a good thing....tho I know it threatens men who like to be in control.

These were kids at a college party. They wouldn't keep their mouths shut. Kids never do. They aren't smart enough.

Not to mention the other people who were a the party. They would have told others and those others would have spread the gossip everywhere.

Everyone in every bar, restaurant and pizza parlor would have been talking about this if it actually happened.

That's the reason I think its all a crock of shit.
It was HIGH SCHOOL, not college. In high school, we did go to great lengths to make sure our parents didn't know what we were up to, but I'll tell you what I would have done if anything like that ever happened at a party I was at:
I would have gotten every non-involved girl and hopefully some boys with brains to rush the gang rape room and give them 5 seconds to clear out or someone downstairs posted by the phone was going to call the cops.
And I would have meant it.

AS IS THE CASE DAMN NEAR EVERYWHERE. That is why this is such a friggin hoax. This is such an urban legend that these things even existed. BOYFRIENDS, BROTHERS, UNCLES and COUSINS would have KILLED the participants.
I keep hoping you're right because these allegations are really troubling me. For something like this to happen once, maybe. For it to be a regular activity at high school parties? My head is shaking no, all by itself, as I type this.
But that might be because I don't want to believe in stuff like that.
I started a poll in the FZ--I'll check it again, but last time, 9 of 10 posters had never personally been to a party where anything like that happened. One had heard of it from others but never attended himself.
Old Lady! Ask yourself this! Why do democrats keep doing this shit to male conservative judges? Bork, Thomas and now Kavanaugh! Have you ever investigated that or been troubled by that? You should be ashamed of the shitbird Democrats!
Kavanaugh is either the greatest Jekyl & Hyde type in the history of historical histories, or this is getting ridiculous.

Wild frat boy
There are hundreds in politics

Al Franken was forced to resign for less

He was in training

WTF kinds of parties were these? I guess I was just raised better.
I thought I was a real wild child in high school, but as of today, I take that back.

The response from Republicans to everything they don’t want to hear is.....Lies, lies, lies

It is becoming tiresome

Why don’t you just admit that you don’t care if Kavenaugh raped someone.
As long as another conservative fanny gets put on the bench
They've actually said as much, perhaps in not so many words.

Who is "they". Adults are debating. Go back to playing with toys, little man.

So, she saw that other girls were being drugged and raped and thought it was a good idea to keep attending these parties?

She too somehow thought Kavanaugh was fit to be a federal judge at lower levels but SCOTUS is a line that can’t be crossed?

This all smells like bullshit. At least they found a liar willing to lie in an affidavit.

When the FBI investigated Kav the previous 6 times did they ever speak to any of the 4 witnesses involved in these claims of sexual assault and drunkeness?

How in the hell did this serial rapist make it through six FBI background checks?
He had a NICS background check (like with gun background checks) and fingerprints. They interviewed some unspecified people.
These were kids at a college party. They wouldn't keep their mouths shut. Kids never do. They aren't smart enough.

Not to mention the other people who were a the party. They would have told others and those others would have spread the gossip everywhere.

Everyone in every bar, restaurant and pizza parlor would have been talking about this if it actually happened.

It was HIGH SCHOOL, not college. In high school, we did go to great lengths to make sure our parents didn't know what we were up to, but I'll tell you what I would have done if anything like that ever happened at a party I was at:
I would have gotten every non-involved girl and hopefully some boys with brains to rush the gang rape room and give them 5 seconds to clear out or someone downstairs posted by the phone was going to call the cops.

AS IS THE CASE DAMN NEAR EVERYWHERE. That is why this is such a friggin hoax. This is such an urban legend that these things even existed. BOYFRIENDS, BROTHERS, UNCLES and COUSINS would have KILLED the participants.
I keep hoping you're right because these allegations are really troubling me. For something like this to happen once, maybe. For it to be a regular activity at high school parties? My head is shaking no, all by itself, as I type this.
I started a poll in the FZ--I'll check it again, but last time, 9 of 10 posters had never personally been to a party where anything like that happened. One had heard of it from others but never attended himself.
Old Lady! Ask yourself this! Why do democrats keep doing this shit to male conservative judges? Bork, Thomas and now Kavanaugh! Have you ever investigated that or been troubled by that? You should be ashamed of the shitbird Democrats!
Wild frat boy

He was in training

WTF kinds of parties were these? I guess I was just raised better.
I thought I was a real wild child in high school, but as of today, I take that back.

Making quilts does not make you wild.

So, she saw that other girls were being drugged and raped and thought it was a good idea to keep attending these parties?

She too somehow thought Kavanaugh was fit to be a federal judge at lower levels but SCOTUS is a line that can’t be crossed?

This all smells like bullshit. At least they found a liar willing to lie in an affidavit.

This is the part I don't get.

Kavanaugh is either the greatest Jeckyl & Hyde type in the history of historical histories, or this is getting ridiculous.

The only consistent thing about all the accusations is that they have no verifiable documentation.

That isn't worth much as far as documentation goes.

Shows she did not fabricate the story at the last moment

Now, if there were only other women who came forward with similar tales about Kavanaugh........
.Wait a minute

Wild frat boy

He was in training

So a "train" isn't a "rape," then, in that case. If she was doing it voluntarily, that's a different kettle of fish.

He was in training

So it was consensual? Why are we discussing this? No. I didn't know girls like this in HS.

In Boston? Get real. There were/are girls like that in EVERY high school. Maybe you just didn't know them.
Oh - Will be out there at the latest next spring. Will take you up on the beer.

No doubt republicans will try to destroy her life too. The confirmation MUST be delayed.

Oh crap. Its radical dems trying to destroy Cavenaughs life and his family. Funny how all this shit came out at the very end, after this process was all over and the Democrats couldnt find a way to stop him based on his work and his life, and despite having their crying banshees interfere in the proceedings.
What we are witnessing now is an all out assault from the left. This is why they wanted a delay... time to conjure up stories by their operatives.

If this particular story was true.... this woman saying she attended 10 rape parties? there would have been droves of women who knew this about Cavenaugh... this would have came up a long time ago. What crap.
The desperation of the political left is beyond pathetic now. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for trying to destroy his girls lives with these f'd up accusations just cause you dont want this guy to sit on the bench

If they are part of some vast conspiracy scheme dont you think they would have their timeline already established?

LOL! Because they don't know when Kavanaugh can prove where he was, so they have to be flexible. Otherwise, they run the risk of learning Kavanaugh can prove he was out of town when one of the allegation was claimed to have happened, so then all allegations would be discredited. With timelines that aren't synced, the possibility is that if one is discredited, the rest would stand.
That doesnt make any sense. Ford has to testify before Kav. The minute Kav can prove he wasnt where Ford says he is then the gig would be up.

Actually...women keep their mouths shut a lot about that kind of stuff.....at least they used to. Now, thanks to movements like #MeToo, fewer and fewer women are keeping silence. That is a good thing....tho I know it threatens men who like to be in control.

Bork was not accused of sexual harassment

That isn't worth much as far as documentation goes.

Shows she did not fabricate the story at the last moment

Now, if there were only other women who came forward with similar tales about Kavanaugh........
.Wait a minute

Why pick Avenatti? Makes it look like a circus.

Forum List

Back