Julie Swetnick, the new accuser

He was a wild frat boy at 15?
Use your calculator. In 1982, he would have been 17.

She said "approximately 1982"...could be 1980 - 82. So 15-17?

She's gonna wait until Ford pins down a date, then come up with hers. That's how reverse engineering works.
If they are part of some vast conspiracy scheme dont you think they would have their timeline already established?

IDK --- something is fishy here. You're like the most skeptical person on these boards but these females you suddenly believe...?
I believed the accusations the minute I heard Fords. I cant believe this is a dem setup. Its too amateurish to be a setup.

Wild frat boy
There are hundreds in politics

Al Franken was forced to resign for less

He was in training

I remember a party my sophomore year in high school where a bunch of boys pulled a train on a drunk girl in the back bedroom.
We would have been 15 or 16.
Was pretty much disgusted with the bunch of 'em who bragged about it at school the following week.

Bullshit.

Fuck you - I have phone numbers for two of the participants. Would you like to independently confirm? :rolleyes:

YOU'VE STAYED IN CONTACT WITH RAPISTS?

Good Lord, listen to yourself.

She's gonna wait until Ford pins down a date, then come up with hers. That's how reverse engineering works.
If they are part of some vast conspiracy scheme dont you think they would have their timeline already established?

Can't. Until Ford testifies, the third accuser would send Ford's case into a tailspin should they find something that made her statement impossible to have happened. Ford must declare in public first.
I think youre missing my point. Why would they declare in public first if they are part of some scheme? Thats like murdering someone and not discussing your alibi with the person that helps commit the murder with you.

Wild frat boy

He was in training

I remember a party my sophomore year in high school where a bunch of boys pulled a train on a drunk girl in the back bedroom.
Was pretty much disgusted with the bunch of 'em who bragged about it at school the following week.

Bullshit.

Fuck you - I have phone numbers for two of the participants. Would you like to independently confirm? :rolleyes:

Still Bullshit. It's far to convenient of a parallel for a worthless hack like you.

Kavanaugh is either the greatest Jekyl & Hyde type in the history of historical histories, or this is getting ridiculous.

Wild frat boy

He was in training

So you are guilty of not reporting a rape?

Yeah, and we are supposed to believe you? It's just as easy to conclude that you participated in it. See how that works creep?

Had I believed it was a rape, I'd certainly have reported it. But this girl had a history of doing the same thing at one other party at least.

She liked to fuck. You didn't know girls like that in high school?

Nice - This lady has IMPECCABLE credentials and a bazillion security clearances.
All over but the shouting! :)
So does Kavanaugh.

It is still her word against his

Sorry - there will be more. LOTS more.
This is going to be like an avalanche.
Got your emergency locator beacon in case you end up 6 feet under?

Lots more accusations?

Quite probably.

Lots more evidence ?

No. In order to have more evidence you need to start with some.

So far there is none.

Maybe some evidence will be found and you can gloat forever.

Can't. Until Ford testifies, the third accuser would send Ford's case into a tailspin should they find something that made her statement impossible to have happened. Ford must declare in public first.
I think youre missing my point. Why would they declare in public first if they are part of some scheme? Thats like murdering someone and not discussing your alibi with the person that helps commit the murder with you.

If they were independent of each other, than why not declare up front. That's just one of the holes big enough to drive a mack truck through

Wild frat boy

He was in training

Yeah, and we are supposed to believe you? It's just as easy to conclude that you participated in it. See how that works creep?

Had I believed it was a rape, I'd certainly have reported it. But this girl had a history of doing the same thing at one other party at least.

So it was consensual? Why are we discussing this? No. I didn't know girls like this in HS.

Kavanaugh is either the greatest Jekyl & Hyde type in the history of historical histories, or this is getting ridiculous.

Wild frat boy

He was in training

WTF kinds of parties were these? I guess I was just raised better.

Ask your boy Brett - His parents thought he was being raised better too.

If they were independent of each other, than why not declare up front. That's just one of the holes big enough to drive a mack truck through
So you cant answer why they dont already have their timeline synced?

Wild frat boy

He was in training

WTF kinds of parties were these? I guess I was just raised better.

Ask your boy Brett - His parents thought he was being raised better too.

I guess.

Wild frat boy

He was in training

SURE SHE DID. Isn't that what all rapist say!

Here's you original statement:

"I remember a party my sophomore year in high school where a bunch of boys pulled a train on a drunk girl in the back bedroom."

See the bolded words. It MEANS she could NOT CONSENT.

AND YOU'RE COOL WITH THAT!

I did, can't read?

This is like a convoluted crime novel. Ford's brother was an attorney for Fusion GPS.

You really cannot make this stuff up. Art imitating life. GOP should just find a woman and nominate her. Kavanaugh whether guilty or innocent is tainted by all this crap. Poor guy.

I did, can't read?

Actually he cannot. You will find that out in short order. He sees what he wants to see. He also believes that opinions can be wrong.

I did, can't read?
No you didnt. You just said one was waiting on the other to provide a clue about the timeline. I said if they were part of some setup then wouldnt they already have their timeline straight?

He was in training

SURE SHE DID. Isn't that what all rapist say!

Here's you original statement:

"I remember a party my sophomore year in high school where a bunch of boys pulled a train on a drunk girl in the back bedroom."

See the bolded words. It MEANS she could NOT CONSENT.

AND YOU'RE COOL WITH THAT!

It just shows he doesn't care about the act, it's all about the politics.

He doesn't see how deranged his hate is making him.

Forum List

Back