July 4th, 1776 and the Fear of Freedom

To partisan hacks; liberal and Conservative; and Teaper subversives....Independence Day is a day to whine and bitch about race, Meheeicans, the evil blackie, gay rights...and every other decisive issue out there while pointing their fingers at each other, calling them UN-AMERICAN. I guess to these assholes, that is what America is all about - the freedom to be filled with hate, ignorance, and the lack of respect for your fellow American.

God Bless America...it is about more than your pathetic hate politics.

Who talks the most about race? It seems to me left winged groups like the NAACP do.

Who talks about gay rights? It seems to me that left wingers who think government should be in the marriage business do.

Who says that the GOP needs to reach out to Hispanics? It seems to me that left wingers do.

I would much prefer politicians to simply reach out to Americans and do what is best for Americans.

But I digress.

LOL, that is the problem...a Teaper brings up race then blames and points their fingers at anyone who disagrees with them...claiming liberals and blacks always bring up race. What nonsense. All you have to do is look at this forum and who is posting what.
Why is race so important to Teapers? Why are Teapers so motivated to destroy the GOP by playing the hate politics card?

Actually, the problem is that when tea partiers say we tax and spend too much, liberals hear race.

Shitstain....name a country run by blacks or Hispanics that equals or is superior to the US. :eusa_whistle:

How about you name a country that is superior to the US...period. I guess your hate blinds you to the fact that diversity and a nation that prides itself of being a 'melting pot' is one of the main reasons the United States of America is so great.
American "greatness" relied on slavery and genocide to fulfill its manifest destiny. This thread simply points out the claim that July 4th, 1776 wasn't necessarily a progressive step forward for humanity, but was also a conservative counterrevolution by American colonialists to protect their system of slavery; think of it as the 18th century version of materialism, racism, and militarism.

I was talking to 1776 and his hate politic nonsense.

As for you...you are spewing nonsense as well...stretching for an argument to minimize the birth of a great nation.

It is not my fault it went WAY over your head. Keep on hating...it is the American way...right?
Teapers...no class, using Independence Day to spew their hate. I guess that's because they are pushing for another revolution.

I don't know about the American way, but it's certainly the liberal way. It's not my head this conversation is going over. You sure hate those tea partiers, don't you? I'm not even a tea partier, I'm a libertarian, and you hate me too.

Don't you hate how tea partiers don't realize that people are different, they aren't all the same? They're all like that, aren't they?

Actually, Teapers LOVE diversity. If it weren't for diversity, who else could they blame all of the ills of this great nation on?

As for Libertarians, I will never understand why you are so sympathetic to the Teapers. They have molested your belief system and use you to spew their hate.

I do? LOL. You're one angry little boy. It's humorous how in your tantrum you've focused on your own problem.

How about you name a country that is superior to the US...period. I guess your hate blinds you to the fact that diversity and a nation that prides itself of being a 'melting pot' is one of the main reasons the United States of America is so great.
American "greatness" relied on slavery and genocide to fulfill its manifest destiny. This thread simply points out the claim that July 4th, 1776 wasn't necessarily a progressive step forward for humanity, but was also a conservative counterrevolution by American colonialists to protect their system of slavery; think of it as the 18th century version of materialism, racism, and militarism.

As for you...you are spewing nonsense as well...stretching for an argument to minimize the birth of a great nation.

Sniff. Sniff, sniff. What is that smell. OMG, it reeks. It's hypocrisy! And it's a bad one. Dude, can you go outside before you fire those off? Maybe give us some warning first? My eyes are watering.

Who talks the most about race? It seems to me left winged groups like the NAACP do.

Who talks about gay rights? It seems to me that left wingers who think government should be in the marriage business do.

Who says that the GOP needs to reach out to Hispanics? It seems to me that left wingers do.

I would much prefer politicians to simply reach out to Americans and do what is best for Americans.

But I digress.

LOL, that is the problem...a Teaper brings up race then blames and points their fingers at anyone who disagrees with them...claiming liberals and blacks always bring up race. What nonsense. All you have to do is look at this forum and who is posting what.
Why is race so important to Teapers? Why are Teapers so motivated to destroy the GOP by playing the hate politics card?

Actually, the problem is that when tea partiers say we tax and spend too much, liberals hear race.

Well, I am not a liberal...and you are correct...but usually, Teapers do bring up race when discussing fiscal responsibility. They usually say nonsense like all blacks are on welfare or all blacks are criminals. Teapers pointing their fingers at liberals is just a manufactured argument to support their racist faction.

Sniff. Sniff, sniff. What is that smell. OMG, it reeks. It's hypocrisy! And it's a bad one. Dude, can you go outside before you fire those off? Maybe give us some warning first? My eyes are watering.

How so? Hatred is not an American quality, so I will point it out when necessary. It is necessary to point out the nonsense of the OP and the hate of 1776. God bless America!

It is not my fault it went WAY over your head. Keep on hating...it is the American way...right?
Teapers...no class, using Independence Day to spew their hate. I guess that's because they are pushing for another revolution.

I don't know about the American way, but it's certainly the liberal way. It's not my head this conversation is going over. You sure hate those tea partiers, don't you? I'm not even a tea partier, I'm a libertarian, and you hate me too.

Don't you hate how tea partiers don't realize that people are different, they aren't all the same? They're all like that, aren't they?

Actually, Teapers LOVE diversity. If it weren't for diversity, who else could they blame all of the ills of this great nation on?

As for Libertarians, I will never understand why you are so sympathetic to the Teapers. They have molested your belief system and use you to spew their hate.

Perhaps you're confused. Demanding accountabile government is hate now? Fascinating. Tell us how many times the USSC has unanimously rejected Obama.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

How so? Hatred is not an American quality, so I will point it out when necessary. It is necessary to point out the nonsense of the OP and the hate of 1776. God bless America!

Why do you hate toilet paper and deodorant?

Perhaps you're confused. Demanding accountabile government is hate now? Fascinating. Tell us how many times the USSC has unanimously rejected Obama.

You mean 1776 and his blaming blacks and hispanics for all the ills of the world? :lol:

Is that demanding accountable government?

Well, I am not a liberal...

No, apparently you're a comedian...

and you are correct...but usually, Teapers do bring up race when discussing fiscal responsibility. They usually say nonsense like all blacks are on welfare or all blacks are criminals. Teapers pointing their fingers at liberals is just a manufactured argument to support their racist faction.

No, they don't. Liberals do. Tea partiers talk about smaller government. Liberals say well, that's racist. No, you are. You're the ones who think some darkie can't make it on their own like the rest of us, so cutting their government checks is racist.

You also seem to have a fixation on blowing a black guy, not sure where that comes from.

:suck:

You're the one spewing hate, and you're the one fixated on race. A little self awareness would probably go a long way to making you less of being just a sock puppet in life.

A lot of people are in prison today because of the Rockefeller drug laws, which need to be changed.

But a disproportionate amount of people are in jail because they are mentally ill, and we have closed all the facilities that house them.

The Cook County Sherriff says he is running the "largest mental facility in the country".

Well, I am not a liberal...
No, apparently you're a comedian...
Please point out one liberal viewpoint I have espoused.

and you are correct...but usually, Teapers do bring up race when discussing fiscal responsibility. They usually say nonsense like all blacks are on welfare or all blacks are criminals. Teapers pointing their fingers at liberals is just a manufactured argument to support their racist faction.
No, they don't. Liberals do. Tea partiers talk about smaller government. Liberals say well, that's racist. No, you are. You're the ones who think some darkie can't make it on their own like the rest of us, so cutting their government checks is racist.
Show me where I have ever supported entitlements. You are so busy trying to label people and blaming blacks for being on welfare...you have lost the ability to comprehend. You know, it is possible to be against racist nonsense and still be a conservative. You should try it...it is called TRUE conservatism.
You also seem to have a fixation on blowing a black guy, not sure where that comes from.

:suck:

Aren't you a classy lady. :lmao: And you say I have a fixation on race. LMAO...let me guess, you have never blown a black guy because you believe the races shouldn't mix.

Last edited:

You mean 1776 and his blaming blacks and hispanics for all the ills of the world? :lol:

Does the USSC hate Obama? Sure looks like it when they unanimously reject his ideas 13 times. How do you explain that?

To partisan hacks; liberal and Conservative; and Teaper subversives....Independence Day is a day to whine and bitch about race, Meheeicans, the evil blackie, gay rights...and every other decisive issue out there while pointing their fingers at each other, calling them UN-AMERICAN. I guess to these assholes, that is what America is all about - the freedom to be filled with hate, ignorance, and the lack of respect for your fellow American.

God Bless America...it is about more than your pathetic hate politics.

But I digress.

You are the one throwing the race card around, I'm just calling you on it.

But I digress.

You are the one throwing the race card around, I'm just calling you on it.

LOL, I wasn't even involved in the discussion prior to your post.

Does the USSC hate Obama? Sure looks like it when they unanimously reject his ideas 13 times. How do you explain that?

I am not an Obama fan...I can't explain it. But your argument is nonsense...SCOTUS has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Just a parroted talking point spewed by ignorant Teapers who like to divert whenever their own starts to spew racist nonsense.

Aren't you a classy lady. :lmao: And you say I have a fixation on race. LMAO...let me guess, you have never blown a black guy because you believe the races shouldn't mix.

Typical liberal, you're shocked when you get insults back to your insults. You're funny. Sadly it's laughing at rather then with you, but hey, a laugh is a laugh..

Typical liberal, you're shocked when you get insults back to your insults. You're funny. Sadly it's laughing at rather then with you, but hey, a laugh is a laugh..

Do you swallow or prefer facials?

I am not an Obama fan...I can't explain it. But your argument is nonsense...SCOTUS has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Just a parroted talking point spewed by ignorant Teapers who like to divert whenever their own starts to spew racist nonsense.

You lie when you claim the TP is racist. There are all kinds of people in the TP. What is your message to black people in the TP?

Forum List

Back