July 4th: Trump hijacking Independence Day

the republicans would of blew their testis and the females would of squirted milk from their breasts, that is how explosive they would of been.

They would of never got over it, they probably would of put on their whites, and strung Obama up after they tarred and feathered him.

Yet they applaud tramp. Wonders never cease.
Yup, goodby republican party, hello banana republic party.

No but unfortunately both parties are equivalent to herpes.

The entire world would have been shocked if obama did something that was patriotic.

the republicans would of blew their testis and the females would of squirted milk from their breasts, that is how explosive they would of been.

They would of never got over it, they probably would of put on their whites, and strung Obama up after they tarred and feathered him.

Yet they applaud tramp. Wonders never cease.

I am very satisfied in reminding you you'll never get to find out what that was like. Trump on, Obama gone. Happy trails . . .

pbo playing pocket pool on the 4th...

Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American Mirror

obamaanthem.jpg

Barack Obama visited Indonesia this weekend, and in a series of appearances, attacked love of country and the policies of Donald Trump.

The Guardian reports:

The former US president said some countries had adopted “an aggressive kind of nationalism” and “increased resentment of minority groups”, in a speech in Indonesia on Saturday that could be seen as a commentary on the US as well as Indonesia.

“It’s been clear for a while that the world is at a crossroads. At an inflection point,” Obama said, telling a Jakarta crowd stories of how much the capital had improved since he lived there as a child.

“If we don’t stand up for tolerance and moderation and respect for others, if we begin to doubt ourselves and all that we have accomplished, then much of the progress that we have made will not continue,” he said.

“What we will see is more and more people arguing against democracy, we will see more and more people who are looking to restrict freedom of the press, and we’ll see more intolerance, more tribal divisions, more ethnic divisions, and religious divisions and more violence,” Obama asserted.

It's apparent from this post, that you don't know what "pocket pool" is. Sorry, but you can't accuse someone of playing pocket pool unless their hands are in their pockets. Obama's weren't.

pbo playing pocket pool on the 4th...

Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American Mirror

obamaanthem.jpg

Barack Obama visited Indonesia this weekend, and in a series of appearances, attacked love of country and the policies of Donald Trump.

The Guardian reports:

The former US president said some countries had adopted “an aggressive kind of nationalism” and “increased resentment of minority groups”, in a speech in Indonesia on Saturday that could be seen as a commentary on the US as well as Indonesia.

“It’s been clear for a while that the world is at a crossroads. At an inflection point,” Obama said, telling a Jakarta crowd stories of how much the capital had improved since he lived there as a child.

“If we don’t stand up for tolerance and moderation and respect for others, if we begin to doubt ourselves and all that we have accomplished, then much of the progress that we have made will not continue,” he said.

“What we will see is more and more people arguing against democracy, we will see more and more people who are looking to restrict freedom of the press, and we’ll see more intolerance, more tribal divisions, more ethnic divisions, and religious divisions and more violence,” Obama asserted.

It's apparent from this post, that you don't know what "pocket pool" is. Sorry, but you can't accuse someone of playing pocket pool unless their hands are in their pockets. Obama's weren't.
Obama’s hands were in the pockets of taxpayers and down the pants of terrorist.

What's wrong is turning it into his personal political rally.
---------------------------------- personal political rally --- I think that that is what you ASSUME eh Crep ??

He is going to give an address from the White House (which is when the brand new Sherman tanks will be on display).

I am willing to make a wager that address will mirror every campaign speech he has every given...

You willing to take that wager?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He should give his speech from our 57th state Obamaville .

Yes, which one of the hundreds of tRymo verbal flubbs should I pick to counter the 57 states thing that you've just brought up for the 13,427th time?

Let's go with something recent:

Maybe he can give the speech from the top of that new Sherman tank?

Again you show your ignorance....

If Trump gives a speech from the top of a tank it will be a M1 Abrams...….

But Trump said he was going to have "brand new Sherman tanks" at his static display outside the White House. Why not do it atop a brand new Sherman tank?

Apparently you are the one that knows nothing of pocket pool... pbo was playing defense and Bill's wife was playing offence as she had her hands in her pockets...

I'm not usually a boycotter, but the Republicans, Independents, and Democrats should ALL boycott President Trump's speech, so that he does not turn this Holiday, that is suppose to celebrate our Independence from England and the creation of our Country, when there was no Republican Party, when there was no Democratic Party, it was NOT a partisan Holiday, or about a President, as Trump is making it.

We already have two holidays for the Military, Memorial Day, and Veterans Day.... we already have a holiday for celebrating our Presidents.... this was for celebrating our Independence.

Instead, he has the military working and spit shining tanks with our tax dollars because he liked the military parade in France....

He has already SPOILED the Fourth of July, with this Trump event.... and is dividing the country further... pitting us, and pitting relatives on the fourth of July who agree or disagree with this ostentatious, Trump event.... it's suppose to be a day we actually all get along.

#BOYCOTT4THSPEECH

:p

I'm not usually a boycotter, but the Republicans, Independents, and Democrats should ALL boycott President Trump's speech, so that he does not turn this Holiday, that is suppose to celebrate our Independence from England and the creation of our Country, when there was no Republican Party, when there was no Democratic Party, it was NOT a partisan Holiday, or about a President, as Trump is making it.

We already have two holidays for the Military, Memorial Day, and Veterans Day.... we already have a holiday for celebrating our Presidents.... this was for celebrating our Independence.

Instead, he has the military working and spit shining tanks with our tax dollars because he liked the military parade in France....

He has already SPOILED the Fourth of July, with this Trump event.... and is dividing the country further... pitting us, and pitting relatives on the fourth of July who agree or disagree with this ostentatious, Trump event.... it's suppose to be a day we actually all get along.

#BOYCOTT4THSPEECH

:p

Is it that time of month? So much hyperbole and histrionics.
Barry divided this nation more than any man/woman in history. Rump's a cog in the wheel.

---------------------------------- personal political rally --- I think that that is what you ASSUME eh Crep ??

He is going to give an address from the White House (which is when the brand new Sherman tanks will be on display).

I am willing to make a wager that address will mirror every campaign speech he has every given...

Yes, which one of the hundreds of tRymo verbal flubbs should I pick to counter the 57 states thing that you've just brought up for the 13,427th time?

But Trump said he was going to have "brand new Sherman tanks" at his static display outside the White House. Why not do it atop a brand new Sherman tank?
I wonder if the tanks will be rented from a private collector?

Lol, not according to tRump.

LOL....

You are one Dumb Ass Tard...

Trump "don't need no" Tank to Spank libtard ass......

Enjoy yourself Tards…..

Life is going to get rough on you...….

See you in 20:5_1_12024:

Trump needs one of these to pump up his huge ego...

aircompressor.jpg

Trump needs one of these to pump up his huge ego...

View attachment 267440

Trump knows he is all that...….

LOL....

Do you really not know what is being discussed here?

LOL....

Do you really not know what is being discussed here?

Having fun with Dumb Ass Butt Hurt Tards like you....

If Demos are not allowed to speak then what is a democracy.

Who is preventing Democrats from expressing their views? Are there gangs of people wearing masks who are beating the shit out of Democrats in the street?
I hear there will be plenty wearing USS John McCain shirts. Can't hide them.

Veteran organizations to hand out USS McCain shirts during Trump’s Fourth of July celebration
---------------------------------- So WHAT and big deal , will these 'verterans' be wearing their 'widdle' veteran baseball caps so I can identify them OKFine ??

Forum List

Back