July Jobs Report

No.
You seem reasonably intelligent, you are just closing your mind to it.
I spelled my situation out well. You chose to ignore that and call it a "rant". Which is flippant to say the least.
I said 100,000s of small businesses closed forever - you obviously don't care?
I said the super wealthy did fantastic during Covid. By design. You let that slip right by.
I told you how large corporations raked in money like a fucking bandit while millions suffered... you apparently wish to look the other way.
I told you how large corporations are squeezing the market by hording scarce materials, illegal since 1951, and no one is doing anything about it. The government knows they are doing it. Obviously. They don't care. They want small businesses to fail also.
Small businesses are in a freefall. By design. The wealthy want that to happen. And they always get their way.

I tend not to dwell on the past. We cannot put the toothpaste back in the tube.

But I am still happy that more than 500,000 people are working this month than last month during a recession.

A few other trends I am surprised by...

1659720869394.png

1659720908123.png

I tend not to dwell on the past. We cannot put the toothpaste back in the tube.
No but you can stop it from still pouring out.
So just ignore everything.... gotcha.

No wonder wealth concentration is getting worse and worse at a faster rate than ever before when no one cares.
:confused:

Trump was president. If he fucked up listening to Fauci, that's still on him. The buck stops at the president's desk. Not at his advisors' desks.
Do you think I disagree with that?

Well, this is going to piss some people off.

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 528,000 in July, and the unemployment rate edged down to 3.5 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Job growth was widespread, led by gains in leisure and hospitality, professional and business services, and health care. Both total nonfarm employment and the unemployment rate have returned to their February 2020 pre-pandemic levels.
What new jobs? You mean jobs that became vacant during the democrat mandated stay at home we'll pay you more than working shutdown?

What new jobs? You mean jobs that became vacant during the democrat mandated stay at home we'll pay you more than working shutdown?

WTF? It was Trump who recommended the shutdowns...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

And it was Trump who first handed out stimulus checks...
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200420095159-stimulus-check.jpg

WTF? It was Trump who recommended the shutdowns...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

And it was Trump who first handed out stimulus checks...
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200420095159-stimulus-check.jpg

Oh so no new jobs were created just vacant jobs filled thanks. Show the the presidential executive actions or order with Trump's signature that mandated the country to be shutdown

Oh so no new jobs were created just vacant jobs filled thanks. Show the the presidential executive actions or order with Trump's signature that mandated the country to be shutdown

LOL

Um, typically, just about every job is added to fill a vacancy.

Almost 5 million people quit their jobs last year. That has been a huge help. Otherwise things would be worse.

No but you can stop it from still pouring out.
So just ignore everything.... gotcha.

No wonder wealth concentration is getting worse and worse at a faster rate than ever before when no one cares.
:confused:

I tend to care about those things I have some modicum of control over. Mostly that means taking care of me and mine.

I did not vote for the politicians that are doing us this way.

I did all I could during the pandemic to help the local businesses.

But in the end, all I can really impact me and my family.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back