July Jobs Report

WTF? It was Trump who recommended the shutdowns...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

And it was Trump who first handed out stimulus checks...
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200420095159-stimulus-check.jpg

And he fought for even bigger checks in the last round of stimulus.

But to people like bigre Trump is a god and never did anything wrong.

I tend to care about those things I have some modicum of control over. Mostly that means taking care of me and mine.

I did not vote for the politicians that are doing us this way.

I did all I could during the pandemic to help the local businesses.

But in the end, all I can really impact me and my family.
So you never vote then?
Because both sides have equally, and faithfully carried out the wishes of the central banks/super corporations.
Not saying you, but only an idiot like Faun above thinks Obama was any different. He is an elitist/globalist all the way, and proved it in spades with TARP.

And when Trump engaged in the first Covid giveaway.... you can easily find my post about it then - I was totally against it. I said then what would happen... and we are living it now. It was wrong when Trump did it, and it was wrong when Biden did it.
Only difference is businesses were pleading with Biden NOT to renew the unemployment giveaway when they were all trying to hire people... course.. he did it anyway.

So you never vote then?

I do vote, but not for the duopoly.

Because both sides have equally, and faithfully carried out the wishes of the central banks/super corporations.

I agree 100%.

Only difference is businesses were pleading with Biden NOT to renew the unemployment giveaway when they were all trying to hire people... course.. he did it anyway.

Biden is not known for his good decision making skills

No you mean existing jobs that were filled.

No, I mean existing opening that were filled and are no longer an open position.

Let me type this really slowly for you...there are 520,000 more people working in July than in June.

So you never vote then?
Not saying you, but only an idiot like Faun above thinks Obama was any different. He is an elitist/globalist all the way, and proved it in spades with TARP.

And when Trump engaged in the first Covid giveaway.... you can easily find my post about it then - I was totally against it. I said then what would happen... and we are living it now. It was wrong when Trump did it, and it was wrong when Biden did it.

I take this to mean you still think raising taxes on the wealthiest makes Obama a proponent of a trickle down economy.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Looks like you've been trickled on.

It is better than being down $500.

Bull fucking shit. That argument was not made after the great recession, that argument was not made after the COVID recession till a Dem got into the White House.

Just admit you are pissed the economy has not totally crashed and move on
Yup! - Plus Trump was losing jobs again after covid re-opening until Biden took office.

Forum List

Back