🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jump!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
World renowned traitor/would be Senator/transvestite Bradley Manning took to a ledge the other night in a fake suicide attempt. What's hilarious is that he/she decided to do a selfie of his/her feet and the street below during the moment of decision.
lol.gif

33802488_641823056165286_1389232125651189760_n.jpg

good riddance. Jump, since you can't even decide what gender you are, what good are you to anyone, even yourself?

good riddance. Jump, since you can't even decide what gender you are, what good are you to anyone, even yourself?
If it was taken seriously, his condition would be considered as such: a mental condition/disorder and thus be treatable in some capacity, not trivialized so people can feel good about how tolerant and accepting they themselves are.

Would you tell someone who has schizophrenia to jump cause "what good is he to anyone, even himself?"

World renowned traitor/would be Senator/transvestite Bradley Manning took to a ledge the other night in a fake suicide attempt. What's hilarious is that he/she decided to do a selfie of his/her feet and the street below during the moment of decision.
lol.gif

He/she is but a fine example and role model that ALL democratic politicians might be wise to emulate. With three embarrassing major political losses in a row and another looming in the wings, now is the time to get out while they still can.

Last edited:
  • Banned
If it was taken seriously, his condition would be considered as such: a mental condition/disorder and thus be treatable in some capacity, not trivialized so people can feel good about how tolerant and accepting they themselves are.

Would you tell someone who has schizophrenia to jump cause "what good is he to anyone, even himself?"

I'd tell him he should have dropped through the trap-door on the gallows for his treachery. The little putz would probably have landed on a pedestrian if he had gone flying.

If it was taken seriously, his condition would be considered as such: a mental condition/disorder and thus be treatable in some capacity
Her condition. You mean like my brilliant brother who was gay and died of AIDS about 40 very miserable years after my parents insisted on sending him to a shrink since that too was considered a mental condition? Great Carlin quote. Spot on. You should keep reading it until it really sinks in.

If it was taken seriously, his condition would be considered as such: a mental condition/disorder and thus be treatable in some capacity
Her condition. You mean like my brilliant brother who was gay and died of AIDS about 40 very miserable years after my parents insisted on sending him to a shrink since that too was considered a mental condition? Great Carlin quote. Spot on. You should keep reading it until it really sinks in.

Not her condition. Check the DNA. It's a man with a mental disorder that includes self-mutilation as a symptom.

I'm sorry for your loss but please point out where i'm saying gay = transgender. You conflating the two is quite dangerous, again, in the name of tolerance and acceptance.

Someone who's gay doesn't have identity issues. The only issues they have are with their sexuality in relation to those around them, be it their family, friends or society in general. Transgender people have an identity issue, and think or feel like something they are not. They look at their body and think "this isn't the right body." The transgender community experiences drastically higher suicide rates than the rest of the population including gay people. The suicide rate among transgender people is much more similar to that of the clinical depression community. That, along with not accepting the body you're in speaks directly to mental disorder. It's not an excuse to ostracize someone, rather the contrary: desire that they get actual psychological help rather than quickly jumping toward body mutilation and telling other people they're horrible people for not accepting said mutilation outright. At the end of the day though, it's not my body and you can do what you want with it. I'm just saying that actual caring for someone requires an accurate diagnosis.

There's people who suffer from body integrity identity disorder where they feel like a body part doesn't belong to them and they try to cut it off. Does that mean we should be encouraging people to cut their arms and legs off in the name of acceptance and tolerance without at least advocating for them to get some psychological help first before making a permanent and life-altering decision?

very true. but if they're confused about it later in life, they were born with that eventual confusion also, were they not?

The only "confusion" I can imagine comes from being sodomized on a regular basis until he thought of himself as a woman. He is the finished product of the government schools that taught him everything is relative and nothing is real other than to rely on and obey his leftist masters. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...too bad he didn't if you ask me.

very true. but if they're confused about it later in life, they were born with that eventual confusion also, were they not?

The only "confusion" I can imagine comes from being sodomized on a regular basis until he thought of himself as a woman. He is the finished product of the government schools that taught him everything is relative and nothing is real other than to rely on and obey his leftist masters. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...too bad he didn't if you ask me.
oh i have no idea on their sex life and don't care really.

i get that a lot of people want him dead. i don't put myself in that category.

I'd take being hanged over life in a cage. He knew the oath he took and the consequences of what he did and he did it anyway. None of this bullshit should ever have been paid attention to. He was an inmate and entitled only to food, water, and a cot to sleep on but instead they let him become a woman and then let him out. There's some other little twerp out there in a crypto unit contemplating doing the same thing Manning did thanks to Obama.

I'd take being hanged over life in a cage. He knew the oath he took and the consequences of what he did and he did it anyway. None of this bullshit should ever have been paid attention to. He was an inmate and entitled only to food, water, and a cot to sleep on but instead they let him become a woman and then let him out. There's some other little twerp out there in a crypto unit contemplating doing the same thing Manning did thanks to Obama.
for the crimes he/she committed yes. i agree. but wishing someone dead? hard for me to do. period.

lol.gif

33802488_641823056165286_1389232125651189760_n.jpg

Wish I could have been there for the guy. I would love to have helped him jump.

Forum List

Back