Junta from Kiev are military criminals

storyteller

Apr 9, 2014
The junta from Kiev entered armies to Southeast Ukraine.

The authorities of Kiev gave the order to shoot at peace Russian people in Ukraine.

This is crime against humanity, war crime.

I ask the UN to organize special tribunal, I ask to arrest the authorities of Ukraine and to judge them as military criminals.

Stop this slaughter! ! !

Stop fascists.

Last edited:
The not legitimate authorities of Ukraine had training in NATO countries.

NATO prepared civil war in Ukraine.

I ask to organize special tribunal of the UN for Ukraine and to involve heads of NATO to criminal responsibility.

Military criminals have to be imprisoned.

New Nyurberg tribunal is necessary to the world.

Wow, a Russian troll!

Maybe learn speak English before post google translate post on website. I think most here not care about you country. You need post European website. Maybe there care about you.

Please to say hello to you good friend Vladimir.

PS. I understand exactly why Ukrainian Russians want to become part of Russia. It's the economy stupid! Ukrainian per capita GDP $8000, Russian per capita GDP $17000, although personally I don't know whether I would want to swap a flawed Ukrainian democracy for a new Russian Tsardom.

One thing is certain though. The West made a big big mistake by pressuring the Ukraine to voluntarily give up its nuclear weapons after the end of the cold war. Although puta Putin is not so far removed from Stalin, he would have thought twice about annexing the Crimea if the Ukraine still had its nukes.

Forum List

Back