Jurors in Manafort trial send judge four questions

You are guilty of something wore, trying to pass opinion off as fact, you gutless fucktard hack.
Wrong, of course. Tge data is all we have. I stated the conclusion of the data, which is not an opinion.

You, on the other hand, most decidedly attempted to pass off your opinion as fact, based on nothing but your personal fetishes and neuroses, and which is contradicted by the data available...making you, as we now know, the only one of the two of us guilty of your weepy little crybaby accusation.

You are guilty of something wore, trying to pass opinion off as fact, you gutless fucktard hack.
Wrong, of course. Tge data is all we have. I stated the conclusion of the data, which is not an opinion.

You, on the other hand, most decidedly attempted to pass off your opinion as fact, based on nothing but your personal fetishes and neuroses, and which is contradicted by the data available...making you, as we now know, the only one of the two of us guilty of your weepy little crybaby accusation.

I did nothing of the sort. When I am being factual you will know it.

You reference all this data and provide NONE of it.

Put up or shut up, bitch.

What everyone is missing in this thread is the prosecution MUST push their case above reasonable doubt. By using a discredited witness and their evidence being in disarray could easily bee seen as proof of reasonable doubt.

The questions asked go directly to the credibility of the prosecutions case and its reliability.

What everyone is missing in this thread is the prosecution MUST push their case above reasonable doubt. By using a discredited witness and their evidence being in disarray could easily bee seen as proof of reasonable doubt.

The questions asked go directly to the credibility of the prosecutions case and its reliability.

Sure. Its the only way to win any case.

Remove reasonable doubt. Only with this case I think that is going to be a tough row to hoe.

The 'trial' is a joke, just harassment, trying to extort perjury against Trump from some flunkies. There is no case, and they never had one. They just want him to bankrupt himself on this trial and on the appeals, is all, and offer him 'immunity' if he will lie about Trump under oath.

Where are the Russians in all this?

LOL this is Manaforts tax fraud case in Virginia.

.... the Russia case is set for September in DC
See you lib farts are now trying to play the “we never said that” baloney. There is no doubt, supported by hundreds of postings here, that libbies have linked Manafort to the Trump Witch Hunt from day one. Now that things are headed south, you are attempting to separate them.
Does not work here.

WTF.... you really are out of touch ! Where the f... do you get your info from.

MANAFORT IS BACK IN COURT IN SEPTEMBER FOR ANOTHER TRIAL IN DC RELATING TO RUSHYA!
Mueller submits more than 1,000 exhibits for second Manafort trial in September
Robert Mueller has proposed “well over” 1,000 exhibits in the second trial for President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, which gets underway in Washington, D.C. in September.

Jesus Christ !
MjU0M2ZmZTIzMyMvbWRnTnQ3MFVadEdURGVnR2JHZTYwYzc4UWxzPS8weDI0MDozMDAweDE5MjcvODAweDQ1MC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9vZXd1djNtd2Vtc2diZGdpZXBibXI3cW5jZzFyc25kbWNmamVibnM3cHVxN3NtM3NuOXp0cHJzb29qOG9mMXhsLmpwZw.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone who has followed the trial would know this if they didn't already. Why these dopes argue from a position of ignorance is beyond me.

More of a testament to what people who have never transferred 10k or more, or had holdings in excess of 10k or more overseas, don't know already. Even if someone has to follow the trial to know that, I still don't feel sorry for their broke ass. Which would lead someone to wonder how hard would it be to convince a jury, should that be what the question was about?

The jury doesn't need to be convinced. They're instructed on the crime and given evidence of that crime.

There is no foreign accounts listed on Manafort's tax returns yet bank records show Manafort making payments from a foreign account.

Case closed. Done.
If it were that simple then why would Muller give Gates such an awesome deal to testify...

Jurors in Manafort trial send judge four questions, including asking him to redefine reasonable doubt

asking to define/redefine "reasonable doubt". now each side will twist this to mean he's guilty/innocent depending on what you thought before this question from the jury was asked, but what does it really mean?

to me it sounds like someone or some people in the jury want to know how to put that against what meuller presented. does it apply or doesn't it? there must be some concerns around whether or not he did or this wouldn't come up. if some jurors were saying there was "reasonable doubt" it would come up. someone else would have to say "no there wasn't" - hence the clarification.

that alone says someone is questioning that on the jury.

if manafort is failed to be charged with a majority of the 18 charges, mueller's case against trump takes a huge it and things start falling apart. i'm glad to see the jury take this seriously and ask these questions for their own clarification. we'll see what they decide hopefully soon so we can at least get this behind us.
All it's gonna take is one braindead tRumpkin who will refuse to believe anything bad about Cheeto Jesus and his associates to get us a hung jury.

I pretty much expect that to be the result.

Then mayne we can get a retrial with an unbiased and presenile judge.
Oh, is Trump on trial here.....you lying fuck???

No he is not.

Do you lying fucks think he is???

You bet your ass!!!
You ain't real bright are you.

Of course he's not on trial directly but everyone is looking at this as a referendum on tRump vs Mueller. And in a way it is. A conviction would add veracity to Mueller's investigation, while an acquittal would in turn lend support to the tRumpkins.

Got it now? Let me know if you have trouble with the bigger words.
A conviction does not add anything to his investigation and popularity is irrelevant here. As far as Muller's overall investigation goes, this trial is an overall negative no matter what the outcome. Initially, taking down Manafort and Gates looked as though he was going to apply pressure to get the bigger fish - Trump. Considering he is already prosecuting Manafort (twice) and giving Gates immunity for that trial it looks as though that is not going to happen. There is nothing to pressure Manafort with anymore though Gates is possibly still in play.

Last edited:
All it's gonna take is one braindead tRumpkin who will refuse to believe anything bad about Cheeto Jesus and his associates to get us a hung jury.

Jesus... I think you nailed this one.

Is the eastern district court of Virginia in the Bible Belt ?

Are we already prepping excuses if he is not convicted?

The Fact we are near the end of day two and the Jury is still out, makes the probability of acquittal increase... Every second that the jury is out now lends itself to ending up a hung jury and a miss trial or acquittal.. That in and of itself will blemish Mueller and his investigators and the investigations credibility.

The Fact we are near the end of day two and the Jury is still out, makes the probability of acquittal increase... Every second that the jury is out now lends itself to ending up a hung jury and a miss trial or acquittal.. That in and of itself will blemish Mueller and his investigators and the investigations credibility.
But......... But......... But this case is cut and dried!!!!!!

Oh yes. Any thing not going their way is Russians, cheaters, dumb jurors....
They have an emotional disconnect from fact and reality

Still nothing?

I didn’t think they would be out this long.

Course it is a complex case.

Waiting on a jury is fun. Wish I was getting paid to wait for this one

Still nothing?

The fact that the prosecutions paper work was I total disarray is going to hurt their case. The longer this goes the higher probability for acquittal or mistrial..

Still nothing?

The fact that the prosecutions paper work was I total disarray is going to hurt their case. The longer this goes the higher probability for acquittal or mistrial..

From what I hear is he may get an acquittal just because the prosecution gave them too much documentation.

Course that can cut both ways

Jurors in Manafort trial send judge four questions, including asking him to redefine reasonable doubt

asking to define/redefine "reasonable doubt". now each side will twist this to mean he's guilty/innocent depending on what you thought before this question from the jury was asked, but what does it really mean?

to me it sounds like someone or some people in the jury want to know how to put that against what meuller presented. does it apply or doesn't it? there must be some concerns around whether or not he did or this wouldn't come up. if some jurors were saying there was "reasonable doubt" it would come up. someone else would have to say "no there wasn't" - hence the clarification.

if manafort is failed to be charged with a majority of the 18 charges, mueller's case against trump takes a huge it and things start falling apart. i'm glad to see the jury take this seriously and ask these questions for their own clarification. we'll see what they decide hopefully soon so we can at least get this behind us.

No he is not.

You bet your ass!!!

Of course he's not on trial directly but everyone is looking at this as a referendum on tRump vs Mueller. And in a way it is. A conviction would add veracity to Mueller's investigation, while an acquittal would in turn lend support to the tRumpkins.

I really don't give a damn what you numbnuts are making it out to be.
A guilty verdict under normal circumstances does not reflect on Trump.
It's also clear that the reason for the indictments are purely political, not a search for justice.

No he is not.

You bet your ass!!!

A conviction does not add anything to his investigation and popularity is irrelevant here. As far as Muller's overall investigation goes, this trial is an overall negative no matter what the outcome. Initially, taking down Manafort and Gates looked as though he was going to apply pressure to get the bigger fish - Trump. Considering he is already prosecuting Manafort (twice) and giving Gates immunity for that trial it looks as though that is not going to happen. There is nothing to pressure Manafort with anymore though Gates is possibly still in play.
tRump has made this about popularity so legally speaking it may have no direct bearing on the investigation but a conviction will make a difference. Maybe not to tRump's faithful but to the people at large it will. As far as gaining manaforts cooperation if he is convicted there is still the sentencing phase and another trial to go so who knows what will happen.

No, I need no excuses. I kinda figured this was a strong possibility to start with.

Gotta love the libbies backpedaling and trying to establish that they have never commingled Manafort with Trump

Forum List

Back