Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

Ah, talk to the jury. They heard the testimony, listened to the witnesses. I'd be mildly surprise if you had the insight that they did. To come to the conclusion they did....after hours of deliberation. But you be you, good poster. ;)

First rule of Fight Club. Never admit it.
Might as well have made it 84 billion dollars. They aren't getting a dime.

Two low-life poll workers seen on video playing with ballots and usb drives (which they claimed were breath mints) got fingered by Giuliani so they (and Biden's DOJ no doubt) turned it around and blamed Giuliani calling him a liar. Rudy did plead guilt to language but never recanted the underlying allegations. Most of the stories on this I found on line and in the media don't mention Giuliani's side very well. This was settled out of court and the trial seems to be for monetary damages. All pretty sketchy, IMO.

Turns out Rudy was the low life

Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay $148 million to Georgia election workers in defamation trial...yeah right!:mad:

BANANA REPUBLIC USSA

1702779734897.png

Might as well have made it 84 billion dollars. They aren't getting a dime.
Well, I understand your point......a billion, a million, they are too big for Rudy.
But the squeeze has begun. It will take years and years. But Rudy ain't gonna be able to keep much of any future earnings. And the forensic accountants and financial investigators will be dogging him and his children lookin' for some loot to attach. They'll do that for a long time. They will be paid to do exactly that.

I wouldn't wanna be Rudy.....or his children.

But the amount of money is only of mild interest to us now. What is important is the message to Rudy for any future remarks, and to RWNJ bloggers, broadcasters, activists, politicians who say or write stuff like Rudy did.

So the money is a prophylactic. The amount is a prophylactic. Society's way of saying.......'It was wrong. Accountability was due. As it will be if any of you do it too.'
Capiche?

Well, I understand your point......a billion, a million, they are too big for Rudy.
But the squeeze has begun. It will take years and years. But Rudy ain't gonna be able to keep much of any future earnings. And the forensic accountants and financial investigators will be dogging him and his children lookin' for some loot to attach. They'll do that for a long time. They will be paid to do exactly that.

But the amount of money is only of mild interest to us now. What is important is the message to Rudy for any future remarks, and to RWNJ bloggers, broadcasters, activists, politicians who say or write stuff like Rudy did.

So the money is a prophylactic. The amount is a prophylactic. Society's way of saying.......'It was wrong. Accountability was due. As it will be if any of you do it too.'
Capiche?
They're never getting a dime.

Just a start with more to come for Rudy
A well deserved verdict for a despicable act by Rudy against innocent poll workers

Me thinks this might aid his appeal.

MSNBC. You're an idiot if you listen to those morons. You're stupid.
LOL That’s your response? And, you wonder why I call you a retard.

Those are facts, retard. But hey, feel free to prove me wrong. You won’t. You know why? Because you are a cowardly lying retard.

Prove me wrong. Go.

They're never getting a dime.
--------------------------------------------------------
Maybe
Maybe not.
Sorta irrelevant now in the bigger picture.

Meaning........

Meaning do you think Rudy will continue to publicly claim they fraudulently created votes?

Do you think Fox, OAN, Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Don Trump, Steve Bannon, and various Rightfield bloggers will?

And therein lies the lesson. 'Irresponsibly accuse, see what happens."

Which leads to the real value of this gabillion$$ award. It gives warning: 'F**k Around And Find Out'

If the debtor has money. Big if. You dope.

Actually, bankruptcy might not assist him. But allow your ongoing ignorance to roam freely. :itsok:

You’re the one who remains confused, you idiot. 👍
LOL Let me guess? You have a problem with reading and comprehension? Yeah, thought so.:itsok:

Read again the line that declaring bankruptcy will not save Mr. Hair Dye.

But it is fun to see you becoming the butt boy defending Guilliani . Keep at it. Won’t save him but it does provide us a lot of fun. :auiqs.jpg:

Me thinks this might aid his appeal.

If only Rudy had claimed…..I think there was election fraud in Georgia
That information may have helped him

But he specifically pointed to two election workers and stated THEY were the ones committing fraud
He specifically stated that they loaded fake votes and double counted votes.
It was untrue, cruel and dangerous

That is why he must pay BIGLY

Listening to Hannity, and Glen Beck, or any of the other batshit crazy conspiracy theory nuts is not considered "doing your own research"
no its not, just as listening to the batshit crazy liars on CNN or reading the NY Times is not considered doing your own research. The truth is out there-------------if you really want to find it.

If only Rudy had claimed…..I think there was election fraud in Georgia
That information may have helped him

But he specifically pointed to two election workers and stated THEY were the ones committing fraud
He specifically stated that they loaded fake votes and double counted votes.
It was untrue, cruel and dangerous

That is why he must pay BIGLY
those two people did commit election fraud, they are on video doing it. Rudy was telling the truth and the truth will come out on appeal of the $ amount.

Capiche?
there is video evidence of those people committing vote fraud. Rudy will be exonerated.

"...there is video evidence of those people committing vote fraud."
Umm? There seemingly is an argument to be made that....'No, there isn't."

Why do I say that?

Well, if there was ----- I am almost nearly convinced that maybe possibly Rudy woulda shown it at his trial as sort of a defense.

But he didn't.

???

But you be you, poster Redfish.

[Clue for the cluefull: The guy who was in charge of all that vote stuff in Georgia, the Republican Secretary of State, said this in a direct phone call on January 2nd, 2020, to the then President of the United States of America, and I quote it directly:

Raffensperger:
"
You’re talking about the State Farm video. And I think it’s extremely unfortunate that Rudy Giuliani or his people, they sliced and diced that video and took it out of context. The next day we brought in WSB-TV and we let them show, see the full run of tape and what you’ll see, the events that transpired are nowhere near what was projected by, you know —"]

Umm? There seemingly is an argument to be made that....'No, there isn't."

Why do I say that?

Well, if there was ----- I am almost nearly convinced that maybe possibly Rudy woulda shown it at his trial as sort of a defense.

But he didn't.

???

But you be you, poster Redfish.

[Clue for the cluefull: The guy who was in charge of all that vote stuff in Georgia, the Republican Secretary of State, said this in a direct phone call on January 2nd, 2020, to the then President of the United States of America, and I quote it directly:

Raffensperger:
"
You’re talking about the State Farm video. And I think it’s extremely unfortunate that Rudy Giuliani or his people, they sliced and diced that video and took it out of context. The next day we brought in WSB-TV and we let them show, see the full run of tape and what you’ll see, the events that transpired are nowhere near what was projected by, you know —"]
The Fulton county GA vote fraud is recorded on video. it has been suppressed by the lying left wing media, but the truth is coming out. trump won Ga by a substantial margin.

--------------------------------------------------------
Maybe
Maybe not.
Sorta irrelevant now in the bigger picture.

Meaning........

Meaning do you think Rudy will continue to publicly claim they fraudulently created votes?

Do you think Fox, OAN, Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Don Trump, Steve Bannon, and various Rightfield bloggers will?

And therein lies the lesson. 'Irresponsibly accuse, see what happens."

Which leads to the real value of this gabillion$$ award. It gives warning: 'F**k Around And Find Out'
They're creating votes. Sue me.

They're creating votes. Sue me.

Me?
Sue you?
Why?
I've got no standing.

But if that is what you want, well, do this:

• Make a post under your real name and address, and claim what Rudy claimed. Make the charges of illegality against the mother & daughter, but don't frame it as 'your opinion'. State it as an honesttogod 'fact', like Rudy did.
Some responsible fellow poster will pass it on to the Freeman's legal team, I'm sure.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back