Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

Nope. He's appealing, you stupid cocksucker.
Of course, scumbags like him will try to wiggle out of paying the fine. But, guess what? But Rudy "Hair Dye" Guilliani is on the hook right now.

Let me know if you are still confused, retard. :itsok:

Because you think we have debtor prisons?
In Georgia, if a defendant has money but refuses to pay, he/she can be sentenced to a prison term.

Sure, Rudy "Four Seasons" Guilliani can plead bankruptcy and hide his wealth but if he gets caught he will go to prison.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Of course, scumbags like him will try to wiggle out of paying the fine. But, guess what? But Rudy "Hair Dye" Guilliani is on the hook right now.

Let me know if you are still confused, retard. :itsok:
Correct. Those corrupt bitches will never see a dime. Do you get it now

Retard. Do you really think Rudy "Hair Dye" is going to get away from paying a court-sanctioned fine? :auiqs.jpg:

Keep dreaming, retard. It's so much fun to see you idiots trying to understand legal issues. :laughing0301:

Since you and the other idiot keep claiming Rudy "Hair Dye" won't pay...

“Giuliani is certain to appeal, and while any appeal is pending, the plaintiffs won’t have a final judgment to enforce,” Mattei said. Giuliani can argue that Judge Beryl A. Howell was wrong to find him liable for defamation before trial and that the jury’s award was unreasonable.
But Mattei said the women can move to require Giuliani to pay a bond that would keep him from drawing down his assets while the appeal is pending.

Can Giuliani avoid paying by going bankrupt?

No, according to former U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan Barbara McQuade. On Thursday night, she said on MSNBC that debts for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress cannot be eliminated through bankruptcy.

But that doesn’t mean he won’t try to re-litigate whether his conduct was, in the words of bankruptcy law, “willful and malicious.” Jones did exactly that. That fight would take place before a bankruptcy judge and is another way Giuliani could delay payment.
During that time, the former New York mayor “could … try to negotiate some kind of post-verdict settlement,” Mattei said. Sandy Hook families recently offered to settle with Jones for around $85 million.

So yeah, poor Rudy "Hair Dye" will be forced to pay. Let me know if you guys are still confused.

Since you and the other idiot keep claiming Rudy "Hair Dye" won't pay...

“Giuliani is certain to appeal, and while any appeal is pending, the plaintiffs won’t have a final judgment to enforce,” Mattei said. Giuliani can argue that Judge Beryl A. Howell was wrong to find him liable for defamation before trial and that the jury’s award was unreasonable. But Mattei said the women can move to require Giuliani to pay a bond that would keep him from drawing down his assets while the appeal is pending.

Can Giuliani avoid paying by going bankrupt?

No, according to former U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan Barbara McQuade. On Thursday night, she said on MSNBC that debts for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress cannot be eliminated through bankruptcy.

But that doesn’t mean he won’t try to re-litigate whether his conduct was, in the words of bankruptcy law, “willful and malicious.” Jones did exactly that. That fight would take place before a bankruptcy judge and is another way Giuliani could delay payment. During that time, the former New York mayor “could … try to negotiate some kind of post-verdict settlement,” Mattei said. Sandy Hook families recently offered to settle with Jones for around $85 million.

So yeah, poor Rudy "Hair Dye" will be forced to pay. Let me know if you guys are still confused.
MSNBC. You're an idiot if you listen to those morons. You're stupid.

If you feel so bad for Rudy, give him some money.
He's just butthurt because another one of Trump's mob ruined his life after getting involved with the former gangster in chief.

Rudy reportedly had a net worth of $30 million but now doesn't have a pot to piss in as a result of doing the MAL Ape's dirty work.

Earlier in the thread someone claimed that Giuliani was not allowed to defend himself.

Which of course isn't true.

However in a court of law you cannot blow off discovery and then expect to present evidence at trial that you refused to previously provide after being required by the court to provide in the discovery phase.

Since Giuliani would not disclose his financial documents leading up to judgement he was barred from presenting claims during the damages phase that he was broke. Pretty similar to the Sandy Hook case where Alex Jones was not allowed to claim being broke and a victim and bankrupt.

WW

He's just butthurt because another one of Trump's mob ruined his life after getting involved with the former gangster in chief.

Rudy reportedly had a net worth of $30 million but now doesn't have a pot to piss in as a result of doing the MAL Ape's dirty work.
How much of the 36 million judgment have the Goldman family received from O J Simpson?

How much of the 36 million judgment have the Goldman family received from O J Simpson?
It's not that simple. OJ can't even make money in the first place. They eat his lunch every time.

And now he is in prison. Like Rudy likely will be within a year or two, in Georgia.

Indeed, I like that. It does. And should.
Reality = about $148,000,000 awarded by the jury.

Bazinga!

---------------------------------------------------------

You intentionally overlook the actual point. That’s that the damages awarded are absurd.

Sucks to be you. :itsok:
And yet again, another QAnon'r slipping into their usual go-to vibe ----vulgar f-bombing.
Zzzz

1st off. I am not QAnon, you idiot. Secondly, my minor use in of vulgarity doesn’t alter the fact that you’re a fail.

In Georgia, if a defendant has money but refuses to pay, he/she can be sentenced to a prison term.
If the debtor has money. Big if. You dope.
Sure, Rudy "Four Seasons" Guilliani can plead bankruptcy and hide his wealth but if he gets caught he will go to prison.
Actually, bankruptcy might not assist him. But allow your ongoing ignorance to roam freely. :itsok:
Let me know if you are still confused.
You’re the one who remains confused, you idiot. 👍

Just a start with more to come for Rudy
A well deserved verdict for a despicable act by Rudy against innocent poll workers

Two low-life poll workers seen on video playing with ballots and usb drives (which they claimed were breath mints) got fingered by Giuliani so they (and Biden's DOJ no doubt) turned it around and blamed Giuliani calling him a liar. Rudy did plead guilt to language but never recanted the underlying allegations. Most of the stories on this I found on line and in the media don't mention Giuliani's side very well. This was settled out of court and the trial seems to be for monetary damages. All pretty sketchy, IMO.

Ah, talk to the jury. They heard the testimony, listened to the witnesses. I'd be mildly surprise if you had the insight that they did. To come to the conclusion they did....after hours of deliberation. But you be you, good poster. ;)

First rule of Fight Club. Never admit it.
Zzzz

You bring a dull new meaning to “ennui.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back