Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

"The Fulton county GA vote fraud is recorded on video. it has been suppressed by the lying left wing media, but the truth is coming out"

Umm, OK.
Show us the whole enchilada so we can judge for ourselves.

1. And explain to the forum why what Raffensberger stated (see post #357 above) is wrong.
  2. Explain please, why investigators from the Georgia Secretary of States office found no substantial fraud.
  3. Why the investigators from the Georgia Bureau of Investigations found no substantial fraud.
  4. So too, the Federal Bureau of Investigations.

All of them saw all of the video and they all came to the same conclusion......which is the same conclusion Raffensberger informed Don Trump of on January 2nd.

To wit: Rudy and his team sliced and diced the video to represent something that was not the truth. They manipulated the presentation by selective cuts.

And as long as you are gonna be expansive in your explanations of the above, would you also explain to the forum why Rudy didn't present those complete videos as a defense in his recent trial.

I mean, he had a $148,000,000 incentive to show the enchilada in its entirety. No?

Me?
Sue you?
Why?
I've got no standing.

But if that is what you want, well, do this:

• Make a post under your real name and address, and claim what Rudy claimed. Make the charges of illegality against the mother & daughter, but don't frame it as 'your opinion'. State it as an honesttogod 'fact', like Rudy did.
Some responsible fellow poster will pass it on to the Freeman's legal team, I'm sure.

Good luck.
I'm not worried. They're not getting a dime out of Rudy.

LOL Let me guess? You have a problem with reading and comprehension? Yeah, thought so.:itsok:

Read again the line that declaring bankruptcy will not save Mr. Hair Dye.

But it is fun to see you becoming the butt boy defending Guilliani . Keep at it. Won’t save him but it does provide us a lot of fun. :auiqs.jpg:
You’re still retarded. Bankruptcy doesn’t necessarily discharge such debts.

And your fascination with gay sex is duly noted. But you should do it behind closed doors. We don’t want to be subjected to anything you.

You’re still retarded. Bankruptcy doesn’t necessarily discharge such debts.

And your fascination with gay sex is duly noted. But you should do it behind closed doors. We don’t want to be subjected to anything you.
Awww.... did I hit a nerve referring to you being the butt slave for Rudy Hair Dye? My apologies. By all means, take it inside. :itsok:

But, coming back to your defense of good ol' Rudy and him trying to welch out from under the fine... your turn. Prove that declaring bankruptcy in Georgia will magically make the fine go bye-bye. Go.

You won't because you are a retard and you retards never back up your statements with proof but hey, surprise me. Go.

Awww.... did I hit a nerve referring to you being the butt slave for Rudy Hair Dye? My apologies. By all means, take it inside. :itsok:

But, coming back to your defense of good ol' Rudy and him trying to welch out from under the fine... your turn. Prove that declaring bankruptcy in Georgia will magically make the fine go bye-bye. Go.

You won't because you are a retard and you retards never back up your statements with proof but hey, surprise me. Go.
I would wait until all the political trials are over. There are a lot of surprises coming. Either way the public will hear about the obvious fraud again and in more detail.

You couldn’t hit a nerve with a broad ax.

Yiur just an asshole and if no value.

You couldn’t hit a nerve with a broad ax.

Yiur just an asshole and if no value.
LOL. Thanks for proving me right, retard. You couldn't back up your statements. And yet, here you are.

Now fuck off. Go back to sucking off Rudy. But, remember keep it behind closed doors. :itsok:

LOL. Thanks for proving me right, retard. You couldn't back up your statements. And yet, here you are.
What statements are you carping, bitching, lying and moaning about now, you dishonest quiff?
Now fuck off. Go back to sucking off Rudy. But, remember keep it behind closed doors.
Get back down on Potato. He wants his salad tossed and it’s your turn again, you faggot.

What statements are you carping, bitching, lying and moaning about now, you dishonest quiff?

Get back down on Potato. He wants his salad tossed and it’s your turn again, you faggot.
LOL Retard is back. Taking a break from sucking off Rudy Hair Dye? Aww...

Try to answer the question, retard. Here, let me restate it since you seem confused... (Sucking off Rudy will do that to you... :itsok: )

Prove that declaring bankruptcy in Georgia will magically make the fine go bye-bye. Go.

I'm not worried. They're not getting a dime out of Rudy.
I don't mean to be intrusive in my inquiry, but........but why would you be worried about Rudy?
Or his money?

What's up with that?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Either way the public will hear about the obvious fraud again and in more detail."

Well, that "obvious fraud" thingy seems to problematic. No?

I mean by that, if it was so obvious.....why was Rudy even brought to trial?

And if it was so obvious, why didn't Rudy use it as his sure-fire never-fail defense? But he didn't. What's up with that?

And did his refusal to use it as his go-to defense earn him the $147,000,000 judgement?

Do you think Gateway Pundit will now use your percieved 'obvious fraud' defense when Ruby & Shay Freeman's case against them goes to trial? (or to the settlement table?)

There seems to be a disconnect between your belief there is "obvious fraud".....and how the real world is dealing with it as an issue.

In other words, it doesn't really seem to be an issue, except amongst a small circle of fringie right-fielders.

IMHO

LOL Retard is back.

Every time you post. 👍
Try to answer the question, . Here, let me restate it since you seem to be a bit distracted...

Prove that declaring bankruptcy in Georgia will magically make the fine go bye-bye. Go.
I never made that claim. You fucking dishonest rancid twat. I have pointed out, in fact, that as a general rule, such judgments are not dischargeable in bankruptcy.

See? You lie about everything.
No. I won’t because it’s not something I ever claimed, you retarded diseased twat.

I don't mean to be intrusive in my inquiry, but........but why would you be worried about Rudy?
Or his money?

What's up with that?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that "obvious fraud" thingy seems to problematic. No?

I mean by that, if it was so obvious.....why was Rudy even brought to trial?

And if it was so obvious, why didn't Rudy use it as his sure-fire never-fail defense? But he didn't. What's up with that?

And did his refusal to use it as his go-to defense earn him the $147,000,000 judgement?

Do you think Gateway Pundit will now use your percieved 'obvious fraud' defense when Ruby & Shay Freeman's case against them goes to trial? (or to the settlement table?)

There seems to be a disconnect between your belief there is "obvious fraud".....and how the real world is dealing with it as an issue.

In other words, it doesn't really seem to be an issue, except amongst a small circle of fringie right-fielders.

IMHO
:9:

Every time you post. 👍

I never made that claim. You fucking dishonest rancid twat. I have pointed out, in fact, that as a general rule, such judgments are not dischargeable in bankruptcy.

See? You lie about everything.

No. I won’t because it’s not something I ever claimed, you retarded diseased twat.
Retard. Yes, I claimed with proof. You claimed your cuck master can still declare bankruptcy and not pay the fine. I am calling you to prove the case. Are you that much of a retard that you don't understand the question? One more time (actually, I am going to keep asking it till you respond)...

Retard. Yes, I claimed with proof. You claimed your cuck master can still declare bankruptcy and not pay the fine. I am calling you to prove the case. Are you that much of a retard that you don't understand the question? One more time (actually, I am going to keep asking it till you respond)...

You doubling down on lies doesn’t work.

I said no such thing. Ever.

But feel free to quote me directly with link.

You remain a liar.

From The New York Times:

"Two Georgia election workers who were the targets of a right-wing campaign that falsely claimed they manipulated ballots filed a defamation lawsuit on Thursday against one of the nation’s leading sources of pro-Trump misinformation.

The suit against the right-wing conspiratorial website The Gateway Pundit was filed by Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Shaye Moss, both of whom processed ballots in Atlanta during the 2020 election for the Fulton County elections board.

The lawsuit from Ms. Freeman and Ms. Moss is among the first to be filed by individual election workers who found themselves unwittingly dragged into the alternate universe of far-right media that claimed, and still does, that Donald J. Trump won last year’s presidential election.

“I want the defendants to know that my daughter and I are real people who deserve justice, and I never want them to do this to anyone else,” Ms. Freeman said in a statement.
---------------------------------------------------

Any speculation on how Jim Hoft and his investors in Gateway Pundit viewed the $147,000,000 judgement against Rudy?

If I was an investor, or some degree of equity owner, well.......I'd be a tad concerned.

Karma cometh, I suppose.

You doubling down on lies doesn’t work.

I said no such thing. Ever.

But feel free to quote me directly with link.

You remain a liar.
Retard. Do you agree with the statement that your cuck master Rudy Hair Dye will still have to pay the fine even if he declares bankruptcy? Yes or No?

Retard. Do you agree with the statement that your cuck master Rudy Hair Dye will still have to pay the fine even if he declares bankruptcy? Yes or No?
Scum gargling cuck libturd mental case:

I see you backing down. It’s a small first step.

Let me slow down the words on the screen for you:

A judgment in a tort suit is
NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy.

I guess that’s not clear enough for your one vestigial brain cell to grasp.

Tough. Gfy.

Forum List

Back